Seriously, what's even the point of this """"country""""""? Why hasn't Spain taken it over yet?

Seriously, what's even the point of this """"country""""""? Why hasn't Spain taken it over yet?

anime i think

Fuck off

it's that canadian poster again

hello there

why so angry?

Hello João. How are you? Which part of Portugal are you from?

Is this the same Canadian poster that made the Brazil thread?

No I rarely come on Sup Forums I usually hang out on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

You guys are on a real streak today.

Why so asspained, Luis?

No pain here, just saying your Canadian pals have been making hateful threads today.

Another quality canadian post

>hateful

C'mon Filipe, this was just a question. I'm seriously wondering how this one tiny strip of land has been a country since the Middle Ages. How wasn't it swallowed up like Catalonia was?

Honestly I don't know lad.

Never knew Canadians have a problem with lusophones.

>says the leaf

we didn't get into wars like everyone else did, spain couldn't muster an army strong enough to conquer us without leaving the french border vulnerable. That combined with the fact our land is poor af and that we have strong guerrilla military traditions, it just wasn't worth the trouble.
Also, catalonia was never independent. If you are refering to the crown of aragon, they literaly united themselves with castile to avoid having a portuguese pupet in the castillian throne, nevermind they were the strongest of the three iberian kingdoms.

Because Spain fucking tried and failed, more than once.

Because UK is Portugal's best ally.
Or maybe because you're a retarded chink.

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

>Sup Forums
cancer

Copy pasta Basil!

Impressive for you people!