Family Tree Thread?

Family Tree Thread?
Also bonus points for exciting stories about family or yourself :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQS1Rwo5vp0&t=36
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post the fucking template, syrup slurper

My mother's side of the family emigrated from Ireland and ended up as staunch Nazis, one of them a guard in Auschwitz. My great-grandfather spoke Gaelic routinely.

My father's side of the family was all commie.

>Slavic mexican living in Canada

Don't see that every day

My mother is Ukrainian and my father is Metis.

Here Favela-Boy

That's interesting, you live in Quebec?
Commies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Eh I try

I live in Manitoba

I thought Metis where usually in Quebec?
You know any Metis people over there en masse?

>thought Metis where usually in Quebec?
They're mostly found in the Prairie provinces, I don't know anybody personally in Quebec.

here's your heritage, Ante.

Peru REEEEEEEE

>one of my recent ancestors was a schizophrenic serial killer
>all my family has genetic mental disorders like depression, paranoia, BPD

aahhahhah story to tell your online friends

Not much point in drawing, because I'm Finnish for as long as there are records. My mother's side may have some Sami mixture. I'm studying engineering, my father is an engineer and both of my grandfathers were factory workers, so technology is strong in our family. We've done some genealogy and one of my ancestors dies under a falling tree, when he was nearly 70 years old, so not only was he well above the average age at the time but still working. There's also a note made by a priest that he had doubts whether my ancestors were Christians. This too was a long ago and back then there was no religious freedom, because crusades happened, so that implies some sort of paganism being preserved for a relatively long time.

>one of my recent ancestors was a schizophrenic serial killer

Story?

Story?
Intresting.

Good combination. I am proud of you. Spread the good Croatian word

Same with me.

Mexican until Spaniard ancestors.
My mom's a nutriology teacher, father (divorced, don't talk to him) a dentist, his side of the family I know almost nothing about, only that his grandfather fought in the army under Carranza in the Revolution, they are from Coahuila.
On my mother's side. My grandfather grew up on a farm in Jalisco, he moved to Chihuahua when industrialization was going on and became an engineer. His parents died on a car crash when he was 21, leaving him and his two older siblings in charge of the 4 younger ones. My grandmother was a kindergarden teacher, both are retired. Her father worked on a train, her mother was a housewife, 9 children. On that side of the family I know all my relatives, 8+6 great uncles, their children and their children (my generation). Through my maternal grandmother I'm apparently related to revolutionary general Emiliano Zapata.

>who is louis riel

don't you learn anything in grade 7 social?

>had an uncle who was full schizophrenic
>had an uncle who was a dwarf
>another is kinda psycopathic, much like my grandfather (who died of prostate cancer)

Just fuck my genetics up senpai

Also my uncle was a dwarf poet, literally Dungeons & Dragons tier.

>Also my uncle was a dwarf poet, literally Dungeons & Dragons tier.

That's based though

wew lads

Thanks familia
Bre I forgot
The fuck man...

>USA
>ECUADOR
>black grandparents
>great grandparents white
??

explain this

pretty boring

Colombian*

If you've been here for long enough, you'll understand the meme. Think about it.

A FUCKING NEWFIE

My paternal great-grandfather who had my surname was a soldier, poet, and journalist who served in World War I. A book was recently published on him, to my surprise. His son, my grandfather, was a politician. His wife's father ran an import-export business with factories in the Philippines, China, and Japan but they went out of business in the build-up to World War II. They had a house in Hawaii but mostly resided in Los Angeles when they were not traveling abroad.

My mother's family is more humble. They were mostly farmers but my mother and her sisters were more artistic.

I'd tell more about my parents but I'd rather stay user.

havin a time t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=pQS1Rwo5vp0&t=36

I fixed mine up a little and made it more reader friendly

Oh yeah, I'm also of mostly British and Dutch heritage. Nothing exotic but probably Sup Forums approved.

My heritage is pretty similar to yours if I make an extended family tree:

Donnie is based

Pretty much Blackian.

ohohoho you dirty devil
I had myself a nice chuckle.

How so? Lot of ancestors from small random german countries that no longer exist?

Yes, mostly the Rhineland. I think it was under Prussian control at the time of their immigration. But we even have some heritage from the other Southern regions such as Baden, Wurttemberg, and Bavaria.

hope I'm doing this right. Probably safe to say that my great grandparents on my mum's side are from Wales too but idk

So you're a drunk, sheep-shagging penny-pincher. I've got that without the sheep-shagging though.

tfw little bit austrian feels aight man

k

Who /greek/ here?
I am a Greek

I wish I could say I was a true Austrian, but I think being from one of the alpine regions of Germany suffices. They're similar folk. I've been lazily studying German on duolingo after learning a lot of French in university and it's pretty neat. The grammar forces me to think differently.

Does every Esti have a little bit of German? Germans seem to love you.

Seriously ? You know something about Louis Riel, about the famine in Ukraine or about the similarities between Prairies steppes and Ukrainian steppes ?

Template please

Yes, very many of us have some german ancestry. Germans ruled here for a little over 800 years after all.
Before 1920, some fifty percent of Estonian surnames were of foreign origin, 90% of them german. in 1930's there was an estonianization of family names and most of the german names were replaced with estonian, but obviously name changes didn't change the ancestry.

wow fucking wasted

Thanks dude