Did they honestly expect any better from a bunch of convicts?

Did they honestly expect any better from a bunch of convicts?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/why-australian-dudebros-use-canadian-ski-towns-as-a-never-ending-bachelor-party
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tear the whole country apart, you'll be doing them a favor.

What the fuck, that Canadian shitpost was based on a true story?

>Australian's
>'
>arachnid education

Fuck yeah sounds like a skitz time!
>go to leafland
>ski naked
>get your dick wet
>leaves get butthurt

Fucking canadians

What i find funny is that Australians actually enjoy this, they are not ashamed or apologetic, you guys seem to really love to make euros and north americans mad.

Pretty cool.

>be Australian
>get put into barrel

Yeah I was in Banff and it was almost all Australians. I kept asking them which part of New Zealand they were from, they didn't really like it.

You should see how many Canadian "bros" (retard alcoholics) go to Australia though, I personally know 6-10 people who have spent at least 6 months in Australia.

We like going there because they are racist and drunks, just like us!

It's Vice, what do you expect?

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

>be canadian
>go from being one of the most relevant countries in the early 20th century to a meme tier shithole now
>be australia
>start from humble beginnings
>become LITERALLY the the best place in the world to live

vice.com/read/why-australian-dudebros-use-canadian-ski-towns-as-a-never-ending-bachelor-party

>A Canadian woman who goes by the name Kassa Nova and used to be a go-go dancer at a club in Whistler remembers having a lot of her own interactions with Aussies while at work. She says she's seen Aussies fall down stairs and out of taxis, and has also dealt with some of them trying to get on her dancing podium and pushing them off into the crowd.

>"Aussies are fun, they know how to party—I'll give them that," she said. "We're all here to party. Aussies come here to party and bang a bunch of bitches, and then they leave."

>She says she once went home with one after her shift and had a "confetti party," wherein they ran around her house shooting confetti guns at each other and blowing bubbles. After they were done, she says she kicked him out. "I don't think I could ever date one, personally I think they're kind of arrogant. I've come to almost not like the accent—it's annoying to me now when I hear it."

Australia was a mistake.

>you are also terrible at shitposting
>no one gets mad

>Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

MY SIDES

>Tfw no qt Aussie bf to ski with

>>She says she once went home with one after her shift and had a "confetti party," wherein they ran around her house shooting confetti guns at each other and blowing bubbles
That sounds like a fucking riot.

blimey

>be Chilean
>get murdered by Vina del Mar psychopaths
>be Australian
>get Mr. Cruel'd

>who goes by the name Kassa Nova
>I don't think I could ever date one

Oh no what a travesty how will Australians ever recover

Canada is a shithole.

>canadians can't handle the banter
C'MON

>Australian's
How does someone get a writing job with grammar like that?

By writing about Australians, obviously

>Australians cum here to escape from their lives back home
wew, compliment i guess

Pump your brakes Bruce

I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

desu no lie you are the my favourite commonwealth nation, your nature is pretty unique and all around god tier

Thanks, much love to Canada

lots of westerners go to Australia while "studying" for about a year, I also know several people who lived down there for a short period.

t. Texan

A Tim Horton's and Tim-tam argument.
>Pic

>stop coming to our country and giving us money for the services we're offering reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sounds about right