Why don't you have a Muslim gf?

Why don't you have a Muslim gf?

Quality thread.

You would say that you fucking Latfags

Muslims are degenerate by nature

that long neck

Because they are muslim, if they were just arabs then I would.

Why don't you have a Russian Muslim gf?

I am atheist
I like pork
I would like to be able to see her ass and legs

Because I am not muslim, how would we even live together? I'd have to stop eating pork, going on Sup Forums, and all sorts of autistic shit.

Why do they wear that hair thing?

Because they will demand you to convert to Islam and get circumcission. Just go for a Colombian chick m8. Better looks and no meme religion.

>having russian anything

If they don't, Muhammed (peace be unto him) will come up from his grave, turn them into 9 year olds and then rape them

Not true. I've read the Quran

Fak u resist

تالیفات که و از آن به عنوان صورت می گرفت تا با این حال تیتیایاایاستسننسعهقچ

Instead of shotgun wedding its chainsaw wedding.

why the fuck are that guy's boobs where his navel should be?

muslim here. i recommend you NEVER flirt with muslim girls who have even MODERATE relatives. only approach them if you know that her entire family is absolutely liberal. otherwise they will either attack you, honor kill her, or honor splash acid on her face.

even if the girl is a huge slut with huge tits showing and pants so short you can see her ass buns, she might still have """"moderate"""" relatives who think she is shaming their family - and if they see her with a white boy they will go ape shit.

we do the same here with girls who date jews. jews started doing the same with their girls too. we are all animals over here.

Her neck is unaturally long holy fuck

The entire middle east needs to get nuked

Most of this is right unfortunately, it even comes from within the girls themselves, so it's either marriage or none

الاسلام اشرف منكوا يا ولاد الكلب

depends on what country you are in actually

The middle eastern Muslims are shit, mr Shekelberg.

Being Muslim myself, I will pray for you.

not even haredim do honor killing and you know that.

not yet :^)
that is why i said "started". ofcourse you jews are not as worse as us.
there is this irgun lehava for now. i wonder how it will develop when seculars will inevitably become a minority in around 30 to 50 years.

copy that

>Quality thread.
If one would stay in front of my door asking about it - why not.

This guy. But some building stuff and materials are good.
her brothers would cut off my head.

Because I want a secular brown gf.

It becomes official too fast.Parents know all you do and say and eat
You never entirely get rid of your bf of gf

Is her neck so human giraffe like long so she'll be easier for her kin to behead?

How brown/yellow are Malay girls usually? That pic gotta be like 1% or something?

It does not seems that bad actually.