Well, would you look at that, it's norway-day again

Well, would you look at that, it's norway-day again

How will you be celebrating the glorious white nation of Norway today?

Other urls found in this thread:

dagbladet.no/2016/05/17/kultur/meninger/debatt/17_mai/nasjonalfolelse/44218830/
youtube.com/watch?v=iXoOqaeRXc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy 100 % green Norwegian electricity to supply this computer

be ultra jelly of oil

Fucking white oil niggers

drink up in sorrow for some one has speical day and i have nothing

Go buy yourself a beer. It's only 1,000,000.000,000 KR plus tip.

I will slice some cheese

Spiser is med dama.
Livet er godt

>single tear

By accepting more economic migrants, apparently: dagbladet.no/2016/05/17/kultur/meninger/debatt/17_mai/nasjonalfolelse/44218830/

tfw norway is the only country that is better than funland

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

We don't tip here

Grattis söt Norge

>Studerer sosiologi og religion på UiO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fucking non-sciences strike again. She literally studies in fields that are ONLY shit-talking without any substance.

>Siri Syverud Thorsen
>Studies socioloy at the University of Oslo

I think women like her get sexually turned on by feeling shame over her country and herself. So it becomes a political thing.

Kinda like how some men get boners at the thought of conquering some pacific island and doing it with their women.

>single
>single = 1
>1

what the fuck did you say about my hdi or eurovision results bitch

I mean the amount of women who enjoy rough sex with humiliation and shame is much higher than men.

It'd be naive to think that these kinds of deep psychological differences won't have any effects outside the bedroom

>one chance at life
>not born in best country
REEEEE

I just want to go skiing and kayaking and hiking in your glorious country and working to pay my fair share as a responsible member of the nation and settle down in a comfy rural town with a pale blonde blue eyed cutie and have beautiful white children

But instead I'm in Belgistan/New Morocco, arguably the ""country"" with the weakest national identity in all of Europe

well it was actually this

but lol second place eurovision second place HDI

>with the weakest national identity in all of Europe
What did he mean by this?

By posting pictures like these.

I am gonna sped whole day slicing cheese.

>How will you be celebrating the glorious white nation of Norway today?

Looking at my 1905 calendar and pouring a bottle of brännvin.

Is Norway literally the best country on Earth to live in? Not joking here.

Possibly.

Imagine Sweden, but with ethno nationalism, responsible government and large oil reserves.

If you can deal with the dreary weather/lack of sun, the condescending attitude towards success and individuality that many here have, and all the ridiculous taxes and fees that the government impose on you, it's pretty good. Also, unless you live in Oslo, the options for entertainment are very limited compared to other European cities.

Switzerland > Norway desu

United scandinavia with ethno nationalism and a good government when?

Ok, but what about norway?

>United kingdom of Scandinaiva
>implying i won't assasinate other kings to make Bernadotte the supreme leader.

Belgium is divided into three linguistic groups who dislike each other, plus they have immigration/integration troubles

If you pick two Belgians at random you might get two very different cultural backgrounds and opinions.

Walloons are cool desu. Flanders is gay af doe

>Bernadotte
Holy shit your king is French, that's messed up

British family is German. Carl Gustaf 16s wife is German aswell. But Bernadotte was a traitor to Napoleon. So ye, he was French.

Happy birthday norway!

would be nice but sweden is too far gone sadly

we don't want your toxic urban upper middle class

Pls Annex northern Bohuslän

Lives in Belgian, close to all western countries with high quality of life and still complains.

m8, try living in a shihtole where the majority of people never read a book since highschool (this assuming they read the books in highschool), far away from everything, with no future and having a history of cuckism since the dawn of the universe

I second that.

Atleast you get tanned women, hot european tourists and a calm lifestyle without dark winters.

>Atleast you get tanned women, hot european tourists and a calm lifestyle without dark winters.

All memes.
Tourist overload is horrible. Noise everywhere, prices in the bars become higher, drunken tourists shouting... you feel like you are in a resort and not in a city. I want the comfyness back. Seriously touristic overload is ludicrous.
Women may be tanned but they are usually ugly and worse, they are very obnoxious and way more manly than other european women. Living with a portuguese girl will drive you insane after a short time.
>calm lifestyle without dark winters.
I agree with the calm lifestyle but where i live it may be not as cold as sweden but it is pretty cold and it's always rainy.
Seriously, actually it's raining outisde and i can't remember the last time i saw a clear sky.

What you just said, is what the touristical agencies sell to the tourists. Living here is not as funny as you may think.

40% of youth in Switzerland think that borders should be open to everyone compared to the 12% in Norway who think like that. Think about it for a minute,

this desu fuck tourists

What if we just genocide them all?

Bergen today

Hmm, too extreme. The Swede is kind and industrious at heart, but he is a lamb led astray

me on the left

today in Bergen

Eksplosjoner i buksa mi gutta

desu senpai Norway looks great

other countries checkmated.

Bergen idag

på denne dag i Bergen

Bergen

>that shitskin

He looks cute

Niggas with attitude

he looks like a shitskin

Bergen

it could be worse, he could be french

How is that worse you doublenigger? also fuck bergen

true, we have way more than enough of those already

Bergen by

Why are they dancing flamenco?

probably because they can

Bergen

this
we should invade and make Norway EU oil colony

Wish I could be back home but it is BBC day here in LA. Say high to everyone.

i was born in the wrong body. i look french and people think i'm french but inside i feel norwegian
wat do

By eating a burger

ahh yes

Grattis Norge för att vi upplöste unionen helt frivilligt, det var starkt jobbat av er!

people need to understand wat we go through and that we cannot help it we were born like this

>vi upplöste unionen helt frivilligt
og det var det smarteste valget dere tok

Inbördeskrig hade givetvis varit tråkigt för alla inblandade parter men inbilla dig inte något annat än Sverige förmodligen vunnit en sådan konflikt. Ni hade kanske fått er självständighet men tappat ett par regioner på vägen.

Anledning till att Sverige frivilligt upplöste unionen var för att där fanns ett överväldigande stöd bland befolkningen att vårt brödrafolk i väst skulle få styra sig själva.

hadde sverige visst at de ville vunnet så hadde de gått til krig, sverige chickened out

national anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=iXoOqaeRXc8

Reviewbrah looking good these days

Bergen 1

Trotts att hela vår befolkning var emot krig och var positivt inställda till unionsupplösningen? Tror inte det.

Bergen 2

I'm moving to Norway soon, so I will miss this.

noo

reported

Bergen 3

You're too late. We have the tightest rules on immigration and asylum in Europe now. Try Germany or France.

think of it as a child beauty pageant

Bergen 4

ja det var nok det og ikke fordi dere ikke lenger hadde britene, prusserne og russerne til å stotte dere

no please don't

It's my birthday today.

Next year I'll go to Norway and it'll be great.

>it's norway's national day, better show em how it's done in africa

Lol i went to high school with her, she was a huge cunt.

he looks like that guy reviewing frozen pizzas

t. half dane, half swede. thinks he's norwegian