youtube.com/watch?v=MaSi7Gut7xM
youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E
youtube.com/watch?v=l7iaOzdWwqc
youtube.com/watch?v=uggrc_rcpm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll try

TOO LATE

He reminds me of me.

Can't let it control your future. The past is the past.

You remind me of me

R U PALENQUE

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=r5GCn1BKkxg

Thinking of going to sleep lads
youtube.com/watch?v=MaSi7Gut7xM

Just had a wank. No crushing shame.

good night, /cum/

remember to check under your bed for commies and monsters

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

ill still say that exmilitary is the most underrated shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E

>liking normie grips

desu no lie you are the my favourite commonwealth nation, your nature is pretty unique and all around god tier

wtf i hate the captcha now

>I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

>commies
Oh man, now I'm too scared to fall asleep
What if they want to steal my weed?
I better load my gun just in case

Thanks, much love to Canada

I love this gimmick unironically

that hat or the doxxing thing

desu meme tag aside, Canada and New Zealand have some god tier nature, bost urs and ill post mine

The fedoraposting while quoting other people in the thread (without linking to their posts)

Going to bed. New Zealand is in charge until I come back.

>New Zealand in charge of cum
What are you doing Billy Bob.

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Americans, I will fucking dox the next American I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

Look, he needs work experience and I don't want to give him the helm during American power hour.

speaking of which where the fuck is latvia
rip

desu no lie you are the my favourite commonwealth nation, your nature is pretty unique and all around god tier

>I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Americans, I will fucking dox the next American I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

Thanks, much love to Canada

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Mexicans, I will fucking dox the next Mexican I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

>I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Kiwis, I will fucking dox the next Kiwi I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

>when 99% of gingers give the rest a bad name

good night cum

Good night I'm leaving too.

Australian shitposters BTFO

And in your life, there /cum/s a darkness

There's a spacecraft blocking out the sky

And there's nowhere to hide

Hello guys can someone tell me what happens on this vid?

2ch
hk
Sup Forumsres/126823319.html#126834581

dead?

thats a really really nice picture

Save it, it's all yours my friend.
As a matter of fact, carry it with you. For those we have forgotten.

check these dubs

woops, where'd those numbers come from?
that was not intentional.

hehe

T-that was an ironic non-get so don't fucking hotpocket me this time.

>he cant get these doubles

weak man WEAK

Good morning.

May the Lord watch over you on yet another fine day.

checked

and to you, good sir.

Friendly reminder that NYC is the best city in the US.

see

>malaysia

youtube.com/watch?v=l7iaOzdWwqc

>tfw americans used to sing in german in the 60s
We used to be friends and nowdays these fucking hippies whine and bitch about everything coming from the US because "muh minorities"

I love Germany

It's such a shame that we've ended up like this. We used to be a great country, not even talking about any Reich here, but about 50s germany, until the 80s everything was fine. I don't even know what to say. I loved this country but I've started to realize that it's so retarded. There are worse countries of course but I can't stand this place anymore.

Don't screw this up, Oregon

Come to the US

I'm a useless for the US at the moment.
I'd come in a hearbeat, but I have to get my shit together first. Every plan I had so far failed, so i have to find a profession that makes me interesting so I can find work. This will take about 3 years before I finished either studying or found an apprenticeship.

Viel Glück

>50s Germany
So poverty, communism, rationing, war guilt, occupation, and cities in rubble? What are you talking about?

Going back to America at the end of June probably.

Why

>war guilt, communism, and cities in rubble
You're right, the early 50s might have sucked, but the time of the Wirtschaftswunder so late 50s were quite alright imo. The federal state I live in comes close to what you've mentioned. It is broke and was prosperous back then. We had influence inside of germany, nowdays we're the laughing stock of the country. The people had actual things to worry about and not shit like introducing stuff like "xir" as a genderneutral pronoun, getting upset that not everyone likes refugees and stuff like that.
I know not everything was fine back than, don't get me wrong, but living here right now feels like you're trapped and a bad movie.

Thanks. I was hoping to fix my life earlier, but things didn't turn out the way I wanted them to.

Gotta go back for about 6 months then Ill probably go back to Taiwan. I am still finishing my undergrad.

加油~

Where were you staying in Taiwan a-dou-a?
You the guy in Xinbei?

>tfw your power goes out for 2 hours

What did you even do?
When my power goes out like that I will just walk around outside until it comes back.

pretty much what you just said, I also read for a bit.

Sounds pretty comfy desu

check em

trying to stay up for 24 hours but i cant remember when i woke up

maybe youve already been up 24 hours

Yonghe

What's the opinion of average Americans about people like Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reily?
Are they actually taken seriously in the States?

In the UK the average person laughs at how absurd they are, but it's also quite scary that they actually exist and have power.

Can't even remember who they are desu

people in the other countries seem to care about that kind of thing way more than we do

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

What did he mean by this?

my cat just installed windows 10 on my computer

i'm livid

need to get a new wallpaper now as well.

And what the fuck is this Cortana shit? This isn't Halo.

Rhode Island? More like Chode island, lmao

Who is this guy?

Did I miss out on a meme while I was gone ?

Mocking people you don't agree with instead of talking to them is inane. You prob just have friends who all think alike politically.

You're fucking dead kiddo

Moldova? More like Moldy Vulva to be real with you

it's the Sup Forums negro singer

Reminder

just made my desktop wallpaper the Canadian flag so I can get a good laugh every now and then

Get a doge to install gentoo

Waiting in a parking lot lads

ok so im about to buy a used ps3 for 100 bucks, what games should i get besides demons

its Death Grips. A literal meme who Sup Forums likes despite most of his music being him screaming incoherently to unfitting music

youtube.com/watch?v=uggrc_rcpm0

granted not all of his stuff is like this but some much of his stuff is literally grating to the point where you have to condition yourself to somehow enjoy it