Sup Forums 2007 - 2011 - "Americans are retarded, they're too conservative. Easily indoctrinated by corporations"

>Sup Forums 2007 - 2011 - "Americans are retarded, they're too conservative. Easily indoctrinated by corporations"

>Sup Forums 2012 - 2016 - "Americans are retarded, they're too liberal. Easily indoctrinated by academic marxists."

Can't seem to catch a break can they? It's hilarious watching Europeans who blasted US for its retarded immigration policy do internationally illegal shit now like that deportation deal with Turkey.

Sup Forums is contrarian retart

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Americans, I will fucking dox the next American I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Americans, I will fucking dox the next American I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

Amerifats and Europoors are just as retarded as each other.

Back to Sup Forums fucktard
This isn't Sup Forums light here

B

E

N

D

O

V

E

P

O

O

Ah yes once again a coordinated international effort ruined by india

O

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Indians, I will fucking dox the next Indian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

>This isn't Sup Forums light here
Kek. Int is the rape baby of pol with r9k

>academic marxists
>in fukken US of A

not true, there are plenty of nice people here.

Sup Forums was here first, pol can fuck off to cuck land

Sup Forums people are the nicest people :3

are you the Brazilian niceposter?

if you want me to be him~