Any first gen immigrants here?

Any first gen immigrants here?

Do you also find it easier to connect with the other immigrants than with the locals?

I mean I'm black and my best friend is estonian while that of my brother is chinese. Your experiences???

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disgusting

Why?

>belgium

You need to go back home.

This is Sup Forums, if you don't like it you can fuck off to another board.
It's completely in theme of Sup Forums

Lmao this. I love you user. Keep B'ingTFO out of Sup Forums for me you absolute madman. But
>black
>brother = chinese
Huh?

I mean his best friend is chinese

ok

great, another nigger polluting europe
hope you get hit by a bus you smelly spook

You don't belong here, Sup Forumsfag.

My parents were African immigrants.

So far, pretty good. A bit of cheeky racial banter but all g.

please have a sister in sydney that wants light skinned babby

t. mehmed bin mohummad al-australiani

Better not be dating a white women my chocolate coloured friend...

born in mexico, but have lived here all of my life.. all of my friends are essentially americans of various ethnicities

Reminder to never trust Western flags when they insult Greece.

Oh, did you experience the same as I? I always flock to the other immigrants.

I mean the locals are pretty cool as well but it's as if they always want to stay in their own little clique while the newcomers are often more open

>ooga booga muh Sup Forums
just having to read your posts hurts, not to mention when I have to look at black "people's" faces, literally monkeys

CHI

no

Tbh, you're probably just dumb and close minded.

I was raised here and when I used to be a dumb teen I thought the same.
I found white people more attractive than black people since they were the only ones I interacted with.

Later I found out it had just to do with lack of exposure and the way you're taught what you have to consider attractive. The more black people I met, the more familiar their faces became to me and the easier I found them attractive.

you poor victim

It's the czech that hates south europeans!
Howdy-ho memester!

>I mean I'm black and my best friend is estonian while that of my brother is chinese. Your experiences???

I'm a don't now how many gens German.
Maybe 200 or so.

I still find it hard to connect with the locals or with anyone else no matter their race and ethnicity.

fug

Don't need to.

The sex that I have with them is boring.

Bit of it, yeah. But most of my friends aren't immigrants:

Greece is shit.
Modern Greeks have nothing to do with Ancient Greeks: there are more people in the world learning ancient Greek than modern.
Greeks are genetically closer to Turks and other near easterners than other Europeans.
Greek history is not European, it's centered around the levant and the middle east.
Greece is not western. Ever since the schism has Greece abandoned the west. Greece was only considered western by westerners as a meme about "muh democracy". It's as western as Judea is Chirstian catholic.
Greeks are irresponsible crybabies. Their history of not paying debts is tradition; they didn't pay the Catalans, they didn't pay the Venetians, they won't pay Europe.
Reminder to never trust a Greek.

I know this may sound stupid, but I'm always wondering how first gen immigrants deal with haircut.
Ordering a haircut in non-native language seems pretty tough.

>portuguese flag

We are in no position to criticise anyone you dumb fuck.

>>/Liberia/

Portugal is the Greece of Europe

not really
>two inches shorter please
>take of your glasses
20 mins later
>$15

stupid krautraoch

kek subhuman

USA is the dumbhat of Europe.

They just go to immigrant barbers, in Yurop there are entire areas of the city where white people can't be found

fuck off kraut

>Greeks
>white

>I found white people more attractive than black people since they were the only ones I interacted with.
Kind of sad...

Autist?

your girls don't care

T. Triggered Sup Forumsfag.

>nigger calling others stupid

they should learn the language then...
But I never have to the hairdresser, my mom does my hair

stupid krautroach

>half of his country is nigerian

You're one to talk """"""aryan"""""

>turks mary turks
>what a suprise

That's why you always will be poor.

You sound like a loser.

my best friend is a first gen lebanese muslim immigrant, and he always drinks cachaça with me kek, also I call him Bin Laden just for keks because he got a huge beard

I wonder how poltards would react when a black man says white pussy is inferior. Maybe they'll start begging you to fuck their future aryan wives to prove how great white pussy is

And where is
>poles mary poles

Stupid faggot subhuman even Indians get more girls top 585 gold kek

nice to see some of you are intelligent enough to use a computer
can you also write or do you just smash the keyboard with your head?

It's just submissive bullshit.

I'd like a woman who takes some command. More passion behind it.

You write like one of those immigrant monkeys who want to be German because their native country is really shit.

lebs are monkeys like you

>21 Indians got a girl in Saxonia and we can't say for sure which one

Wow dude, those 21 Indians are really taking over the country.

>still getting buttmad

Hans, you do realise that most racist people have low IQs, right?

You don't have a dog in this race.

well he's a pretty nice guy, well even our president is now lebanese kek, we always go to whore house and whoop the whores there kek

BBC or GTFO

stupid people are generally the latest to acknowledge their fallacies

I am a Greek

Macedonia is better than grease

She does it pretty well, though. Also my hair grows very slow so it happens like two to three times a year. I'm only 19, I still live with my parents dude

Such is life.

I am a Greek and fuck germans

I don't have to be racist to dislike spooks, that's natural reaction

>it's a natural reaction

Much like those white girls who chose to have sex with me.

You're a dumb underage who probably gets his info from Sup Forums.

Get a life, loser.

>21 Indians
>42 humans
>+ some children
>only 4 million people in that state
>one of the most racist places in germany
>long history of Slavs in this region
>most Slavic immigrants live in the east
tip top kek you faggot
Do you know what's funnier? The American soliders kek

You have a choice bbc, or gtfo?

Does it matter?

>Leave shitskin hell hole
>Turns other country slowly into the same shithole
>Lol you know rayciss are stoopid

pause NOOOT haha

It's funny when I say it you cumskin

yes to me it does is it big?

>some whores like to burn coal therefore I am attractive
>nigger logic
it's okay, it's not your fault that building a mudhut is the pinnacle of your "people's" civilization

>Hans, you do realise that most racist people have low IQs, right?
since when

1st generation means you are born in Belgium.

If you can't relate yourself to Belgiums and feel Belgium in the first place, then your parents are propable totally fucked up muslims or something as cancerous as Rumanian&Hungarian Gypsies.

I'm German, while my dad came to Germany as immigrant. And I can relate my self only to Germany. I get along with people of any nation except, if they are realy shitty immigrants that want to stay ousiders to the German way of life.

Western nations in general are extremely welcomming to accept children of immigrants as members of their nation, as long as these are loyal and adopt the local mores.

If you can't do that you are propably part of the problem of this country.
But hey there is a "final solution" to any problem.

Go back home. Hate immigrants, especially africans.

Gabon begs to differ.

And it may not occur to you, but those black people were racist themselves.

Your country was an economic shit hole back in the 1940s and is getting cucked by Jihadists who shared similar beliefs to the Nazi party.

You can't be this retarded.

> Dad isnt German
> Last name is probably Bükerzicyugli or Msuwane
> Thinks hes german

I am a Greek in Almanistan

What a shitty and false argument, Germany was in his worst times probably better than your Nigger ll shithole in his best times

Go home Papastapalopododous.

Western niggers are much better than germs tb+-/*h

>implying we only built mudhuts

If it wasn't for the Romans, you'd still be running around naked.

Also not every black person built mud huts to survive (though it was quite a practical form of engineering to survive in sub Saharan environments)

Also
>who are the moors?

I often don't feel the need to validate the achievements of my race to feel superior but hey, if it helps you cope.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html

livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

This planet is my home.

It's not their fault.

I realy pity them for the shape of their face.
I mean no matter how long you stare at it. The impression of a monkey never disapears. And I live together in a student apartment with a student from Nigeria.

I allway think about it. Do black people get the same impression from other black people, too?

I mean, I only met black Africans that are totally ok. Well mannered and friendly, some extraordinary smart, some a bit simple minded.
And for some reason the color is no problem for me. But the monkeylike facial features and the fur like hair creeps me out.

Well hate to break it you, Kraut, but your economy went bankrupt, you had mass genocide on your hands and you failed spectacularly against an army which not only had white people but blacks and Jews.

You're just another dumb alt-right wing bigot.

Nothing more, nothing less.

stop beeing an idiot.

This is some high class butthurt my Nigger friend without real argumenents

I mistook my father for a gorilla once.

That was fun.

stop being a shitskin german pretender

You wish Abdul Mamadou

You sound like a Herero....I feel so sorry for you.

It's not your fault you can't change who you are.

>without real arguments

Irony at its finest. Most of your information is biased, and outdated to fit your blue pulled narrative.

Again, dumb racist who can't see the irony in his arguments.

I came here as toddler, so it's not much different.

>If you can't relate yourself to Belgiums and feel Belgium in the first place, then your parents are propable totally fucked up muslims or something as cancerous as Rumanian&Hungarian Gypsies.

This is the biggest bullshit I've ever heard, your experiences don't account as fact mate. I've also never said they aren't accepting, I do get along with them but not as well as with other immigrants.

>Western nations in general are extremely welcomming to accept children of immigrants as members of their nation, as long as these are loyal and adopt the local mores.

There is a difference between being friendly and tolerant and being a friend for life who'd catch a bullet for you.

>If you can't do that you are propably part of the problem of this country.

Wew, lad. This is just too retarded for words. Explain in what way I'm part of the problem, elaborate

I sound like the guy who fucks your mother.

Me on the very left

>he writes so much for a germ

Just go through the thread and see that you are not really answering the questions, my little Niglet

get fucked sandnigger