Why do Finns claim to be white when their faces look so mongol?

Why do Finns claim to be white when their faces look so mongol?

why are finns so insecure about their heritage?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidice#Massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

treblinka! xD

Every other girl in Canada looks like an Eskymo, yet, you are making meme thread about mongols.TOP40 KEKS.

Ib4 witty comment about Czechia.

seriously nobody in canada cares about forest fires and shit.

i did not even know that half of canada was burning until neckbears on Sup Forums told me about it

We were officially Honorary Aryan so shut you mouth bitch

>get banned at Sup Forums
>go to Sup Forums
>"is X white?"
>tfw no difference

who said I'm insecure, praise tengri

>Honorary

>Honorary

Get holocausted Slavic fuck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidice#Massacre

Making fun of the killing of 82 children. You are sick.

What do I care? They weren't Aryans or Honorary Aryans
I don't care about starving children in Ethiopia fro the same reason

Protip: Starving in Ethiopia stopped in 1980's. Starving is now in Poland.

These are only like 2/10 of all Finnish women. Most of them are fat and ugly lards.

I like your girls, especially the ones in Tallinn. You tell them how they are beautiful, buy them a drink, or two and fuck-fest confirmed.

Why are you always making this same thread? Are you lonely?

Why do you always reply to this same thread, are you lonely?

This is now a rekt thread.

I can understand the point of this thread, but you are ranting about the same thing like every other day

No I don't always reply, I was just wondering for I have seen this same guy post this many times before

It's just a meme.

Honestly anybody using mongol as an insult is an idiot. Genghis Khan was the first to implement the concepts of passports and diplomatic immunity. Dude was ahead of the curve when it came to civilization and empire building and par for the course in his day elsewhere. Nothing shameful about it.

I know it's a meme and I'm not the guy who refutes these memes. It's just that it's always the same poster. Prolly a Finn himself: I don't know how someone outside of Finland would even be aware of that woman

You only see the ones that come to Tallinn for booze rally.

Tell me, do you like your country?

Just for once someone noticed Finland, that's enough to make them feel special and superhuman. They're like that nerdy girl that got fucked by a horny guy once and now she thinks she's a model.

Like Blacks that got colonized by western countries, they have to made up their "we wuz" meme history and lie about their origin. They insult others and when someone tells them shit back, they get butthurt and insult even more.

They're like rats, in this case - rats have puffy cheeks and slanty eyes.

Mongolian qts are bready kawaii

like nig nogs

>why do finns claim to be white?

look at her you fucking dumbass. what color is her skin? it's white as fuck. white is the color of the skin you fucking canadian piece of shit.

I guess they're white too.

she's from the north though

Yes Irish people are white too. Fuck off Jew.

Those are Poles.

what color is their skin? :)

Asians are white too then.

Since their skin is pale.

Let just agree that every non-nigger-black person is white, ok?

t. non-nigger black person

No we don't. Just look at the chart of average female per country. Finland is clearly not white.

DonĀ“t bully Eastern Sweden