Am I white, Sup Forums?

Nice dog. What's the breed?

He's actually a mutt

Another pic

>He's actually a mutt

He's like you then.

Wew witty comeback 10/10

looks white enough

Does your face have caucasian features though? Or do the indian genes show?

I'm asking but I don't consider myself white. My chest has basically no hair, therefore I think I may have some native genes. My legs are hairy af tho. I'm just curious about what euros think.

>it's another brazilian who wants to be called white episode

Post your face
facial structure is way more indicative of race than skin color

I don't want to be called white, I don't even consider myself as one.

Nah, I'm the typical 'mediterranean' look tho. Brown hair and eyes, roman nose, etc

I don't know, but I sure bet you're gay and stupid like the other brazzilian.

Not all Europeans have chest hair though. Only like 70% in my country.

We're all white here.

im gay and stupid for you bb

I'm not gay at all.

Yeah but I mentioned that as a detail. Generally natives have no body hair at all so I think that might be a indicative I'm not 'pure' mediterranean as they're generally hairy as fuck.

Don't you know your ancestry though? I'm adopted so I obviously have no idea about mine, but most people I know can trace their lineage back at least to their grand or great grandparents. Some even further.
Obviously I resent those smug motherfuckers.

Do they ship that 23andme to your country? I wanted to do it but shit's too expensive.

All my father's side of the family has portuguese ancestry, while my mom's father has polish ancestry and my mom's mother has italian ancestry.

>Do they ship that 23andme to your country?
Probably. But I know I'm 100% Eastern European for a fact, so it's not like it can offer me any new insights. I have a very stereotypical Hungarian face.

>All my father's side of the family has portuguese ancestry, while my mom's father has polish ancestry and my mom's mother has italian ancestry.
But then you don't have any indian blood in you, you mofo. Still, for you it'd be worth doing a DNA test imo. For fun if nothing else.

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

Well you don't seem to be doing anything productive. fucking faggot always complaining

so why are you even making this thread?

would i post my arm and ask if i was a nigger if i knew i wasn't?