/brit/

I voted UKIP but am still going to vote Remain edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Mandelson#Early_life
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/massive-16m-cocaine-heroin-cannabis-7989400
youtube.com/watch?v=n5mjU-WkagE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

crayon pop

>that uncomfortable moment when you realise actual politicians argue worse than people on Sup Forums

If 69% of immigrants are employed why would I vote to remain and keep my chances of getting a job at 31%?

You do know every drug starts out as a research chemical? You do know most of them have been around for twenty years and were designed by pharma companies? Diclazepam for example was designed by Hoffman La Roche.

Most of them aren't as dangerous as made out to be. Study the pharmakinetics yourself and you'd see. But you probably just lap up Daily Mail propaganda and that's how you formed your opinion.

Not in the same way as cocaine, it alters monamines to do it. and it's only an NDRI and cocaine is a SNDRI

nth for USA

>why no I do not smoke 'weed'

get very annoyed when it's almost time for a new thread but then i lose patience and post anyway and then a new thread is posted immediately after

*cold shiver*
ooh, someone stepped on my grave

He tried to stop it.

> But you probably just lap up Daily Mail propaganda and that's how you formed your opinion.

Nah, I had a serious problem with them a few years ago which led to me losing my job and getting kicked out of uni.

I'll accept that they're probably not all like the shit you buy in head shops, but that sort of stuff is what I think of when I hear 'research chemicals'.

>Most of them aren't as dangerous as made out to be.
Yeah but some of them really are though.

Anybody who takes illegal drugs probably also takes illegal immigrants in the arse haha. Lefty gay boys

Sick of UKIP and the brexiteers bending over backwards to show how le tolerant and progressive and NOT RACIST they are saying if we leave we can have more indians, chinese and pakistanis

what's wrong with wanting immigration biased towards europeans who are often christian and more culturally similar to us

for that reason i'm over the brexit meme

>smoking weed
>not DMT

ah yes, most impressive - let your pineal gland become blind in a smokey blanket

why do you think the government is debating its legalisation? it's another way to keep you subservient

>Why yes, I do injest unsafe psychoactive chemicals, 'tis a great thing

his actions caused the pussification of germany and europe,
which is a major root of the problem

is peter mandelson a jew

>someone keeps purring into the mic

You can't just put everything under an umbrella especially drugs which are in a different category because you had a bad experience with them.

I did too. Probably much more so than you. I had seizures taking too much 3FPM, liver damage from snorting way too much chinese powder and was on the verge of a heart attack on methiopropamine, was addicted to RC benzos, and literally lost my mind and got mental illness from abusing al-LAD.

Keyword here though is that we both abused them. If we had of abused classic drugs same shit would have happened.

Except that synthethic cannabis that shit is the devils work and there is no such thing as responsible use with it.

SOME. Some of the classical drugs are too. Moot point.

>All this entanglement of who has what rules, who pays what, why, who, and on and on and on

Why not just Brexit and shut the fuck up so we can do what we want?

his only mistake was losing

> Except that synthethic cannabis that shit is the devils work and there is no such thing as responsible use with it.

And that was the main type of them I had a problem with.

>Of course I indulge in alcohol. People have been enjoying alcohol for aeons, and it's legal after all, and therefore safe to consume

Sort of but technically not

If you aren't a practising jew you need a jewish mother to be jewish, his mother isn't jewish but his father is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Mandelson#Early_life
:^)

>unsafe...

Fair enough lad I respect that you no longer take them. All the best

why was it decided that the entry level secondary school gcse literature should be written in archaic english?

Mate just asked this girl to give him head and now they're heading off together for exactly that

Awooga

The Jews and their cronies caused that though, not him. That's like saying if someone tried protecting his girlfriend from a horde of feral niggers and those niggers absolutely leathered him and he became a pussy because of that it was somehow his fault and not the niggers.

>I totally fucked over my body with research chemicals but they're not all bad guys :)
You're not really selling it m8.

did you know they teach american english in schools now? My little brother told me

ummmmmmmmm.... racist... and sexist.... much??????

I agree. He wanted to unite the people of Europe under a single state. It's selfish spineless cunts like the Eternal Anglo who want to divide the European family even today with this Brexit bullshit.

dont worry, it will soon be in Arabic and Urdu

What do fannies smell like? And I don't mean ,straight out the shower smell.

Like, you decide to fuck in a random place in the middle of the day.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/massive-16m-cocaine-heroin-cannabis-7989400

Drugfags btfo
better book into rehab boys because the fun will be over soon

>NEET crippled by anxiety
>have never been able to attend an interview before
>drugged myself on 0.5mg Pyrazolam + 20mg Propranolol
>zero anxiety
>managed to go to interview
>smashed it
>face wasn't even red
>took my time answering questions

Nothing wrong with using RCs if you're not an idiot. There is literally zero chance of me ever being prescribed a benzo by a GP in the UK, much less one like Pyrazolam which specifically targets the α2 and α3 GABA receptors to which anxiety is attributed.

Is it dangerous for the mongs who eat 20 etizolam a day and snort 3-FPM lines until their nasal septum completely disappears? Yeah. But if you're not an idiot and you've got nothing to lose then why not?

I totally fucked my body over abusing them. Not taking them.

I also fucked my body over abusing illegal drugs.

Abusing anything will fuck you over. For example the research chemical phenibut is given to Russian Astronauts. Moderation and responsible use will do no harm

same as your bellend

rotting fish

Nicola Sturgeon keeps calling Scotland a country.
I think she's gone mad.

>anglos
>european
leave us out of this

> He wanted to unite the people of Europe under a single state.

Not really. The Reich would've been the leader of the new European order but there wasn't any idea for a unified European state.

>i enjoy consuming poisonous solvents that can be damaging to most organs also.

Grow my own weed and magic mushrooms, get my cocaine from a spanish vendor off the internet my MDMA too and LSD never gets seized.

I'm good.

16m is nothing in drug money btw

Prawn cocktail skips?

these never matter you moron

salty fish, rotten coins and milk

What does /brit/ think about the destruction of the oriental Race in Europe?

If you need to drug yourself to function then you need to stop.

>being prescribed a benzo by a GP in the UK

Then get prescribed lyrica which GPs give out like candy. more effective than any benzos because it makes you motivated energetic and charasmatic too.

>don't even live in a terraced house
>still built a house like you are
what the fuck

Oriental? as in the chinese?

>How will workers conditions remain if Brexit happens

Ah, yes, because we can't just decide to keep human rights and conditions

Kinda like how Germany now is the de-facto leader of the EU. Germany's natural position leads it to leadership of Europe.

He's not wrong.

EU is Germany by other means.

I like drinking water too.

That's about 2 weeks of importation down the drain.

Ce la vie.

the bloody tories want to leave so they can cut the red tape

we all know what that red tape is, environmental and human rights laws

In what way is it an Empire? What sort of Empire gives their client states a veto on what it's going to do?

reminder this man bombed civilian targets in our country like it was nothing. fuck hitler deserved everything he got

duuuuuuuuuude you don't need benzos, just meditate and everything will be rad

Oh yeah sorry. I forgot the Eternal Anglo identifies with whatever continent best suits them.

So schizophrenics should just stop taking drugs because they need them to function.

A GP would have prescribed him a much stronger and more potent drug. Pyrazolam doesn't get you high either so it's not like he took it for that.

it gets rid of anxiety and social anxiety and autism that's why he took it.

well yeh, you breathe oxygen and drink water every day. those things are horrible for you.

>thinking those vetos are effective

As in shitskin (optional Chinks)

Border patrol aims to stop around 15% of contraband from entering the country. Which is pretty pathetic if you think about it.

For every kilo of coke they seize, 9 kilo's slip through the net. Even prisons have access to controlled substances, it's a joke.

go crawling back to your german overlords while bemoaning the anglos, who want no say over your life

Sorry mate but Churchill started civilian area bombing, Hitler was against it and started it as a response, that's literally a historical fact. Truth hurts I suppose.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5mjU-WkagE

>I don't know what an LD50 rate is the post

It's the rate at which a drug becomes toxic or poisonous. Alcohols LD50 is pretty safe which means you need to consume a lot before it's poisonous.

Retarded cunt leave this thread

mandelson is a turd

There's quite a big difference between having a severe mental disorder and feeling a bit nervous about an interview.

Yeah needing drugs to function is admittedly bad but I have tried other avenues of help and got nowhere. GPs these days are even reluctant to prescribe SSRIs to people under 25 because of some shitty paper years ago which linked them with suicide in adolescents. I don't see a problem with discrete usage for acute anxiety on certain occasions.

I've heard you mention lyrica before in these threads but I didn't look much into it. I'll try to read some more about it.

Yes germany does have more power than some others due to it's proportionally large contributions, large population and economy but every single nation has a veto in the commission and council and only 81/750 MEPs in the parliament

german is the second most voted against country in the council

where does this "germany runs the show" meme come from?

Every member-state has to consent to new members, and new legislation has to be approved by the European council which has people appointed by the national governments of every member-state, equal to one representative per state per department.

Complain about your own government not standing up to the EU when it's perfectly capable of doing so.

I don't give a fuck if they're effective, I would love to smash all you anti-EU ARGE Nige lovers until your fucking face is unrecognisable, I wouldn't kill you i'll just give you the type of injuries that affect your pointless miserable lives to the point you wish you were in hell, I know some of you sick fucks are into actual real life racism as well and if you even look at my wife's daughter for even a millisecond, I wouldn't hesitate to whip out my glock and empty the entire clip at your cock and balls so you can't masturbate

I know you're all either fat greasy fucks who would run out of breath in 2 seconds if you faced a 5+ year MMA blackbelt who was in the Iraqi war such as myself (protecting your freedom which you don't deserve because racists are lower than dogshit and should all be tortured) or you're a skinny manlet fuck with a wonky back which I could snap in 2.

Fuck you ukippers, die slow and painfully!

chicken tikka pasties

How the fuck is this nigger not a plant? She hasn't agreed with the Leave people on anything. She's just been agreeing with Remain the entire time.

third eye is cringing at all this talk about rcs and pharmaceutical companies

that does not contradict my post
they started the war

LD means lethal dose, not poisonous dose.

>who want no say over your life
Funny joke. Eternal Anglos think they're still kings of the world even though their country is now just as mediocre as the rest of the European nations. You people are so delusional.

So the black woman sitting on the Brexit side yet constantly disagrees with a lot of the Brexit points

Not quite right.
LD50 simply means the Lethal Dose which kills 50% of test subjects.

why is cameron allowed to say a whole lot of bollocks and not back it up

bullshit.... they bombed polish cities

He was replying to me, stop hijacking my (you) you cunt.

doing a test

>There's quite a big difference between having a severe mental disorder and feeling a bit nervous about an interview.

It's not just "feeling a bit nervous". In my normal state I have literally not even been able to walk through the door for the interviews. I go through the entire application process, fill out the forms, jump through the hoops, do the prep, and then on the day I cannot even walk in because of the mental and physical anguish.

The definition of when being nervous becomes anxiety is that it affects how you live your life and prevents you from doing certain things.

lyrica is fun

Daily reminder

How do I get it

That stuff made be blow up like a balloon. I got so fat so fast. And it killed my natural charisma/energy...

I think Sup Forums would benefit from an upvote system.

Like ''Hey, I liked your post, have an upboat''