Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil

Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil.

You are probably aware of the "favela monkeys" Brazilian stereotype, so often repeated around the internet and strengthened by northern uneducated Brazilians, who unintentionally perpetuate the stereotype by acting uncivilized in the internet.

But South Brazil is not like that, most people living here came from Europe during the late 19th and early to mid 20th centuries to escape from the political turmoil and World Wars, unlike the northern Brazilians that are descendant from Portuguese explorers and slaves; this difference is reflected in both architecture and cultural values.

Yes, we do share the same country and labels, but our origins and motivations are completely different; we might as well be separate countries.

Before trying to make fun of Brazilians in an english-speaking website you should remember that they is most likely from the South, classic Brazilian stereotypes won't hit them since they do agree that the North is uncivilized.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8bnbHWeiYk
vocaroo.com/i/s167Bj4nMjNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HUH HUH HUH AAH AAH

>tfw South Brazillian
>tfw I am either lumped in with the monkeys or with the "muh South" crowd
Existing is suffering.

Northeastern living in Santa Catarina here.

OP is 100% correct.

Good job, Brazil, you managed to learn to read and write. I'm so proud of you.

M

>I'm not like the others! I'm white!
>Please validate me, I am nothing without your approval!
Pathetic:

U

C

ooga booga I'm white

>caring about stereotipic bantz on taiwanese drawing board
Stop being so insecure, bro. You are giving us a bad rep.

I would love to say this is a troll, but I know too many people that actually think this is 100% true.
But I think the saddest part is that OP not only believes this, but also thinks Sup Forums gives a fuck.

Hello, Uaimopai.

>south brazil
>good
>northeast-tier crime rates
>porto alegre and curitiba are respectively the 43th and 44th most dangerous cities in the world
>highest aids rates
>less access to sewage collection system than northeast
>etc

EBIN

No!! Im white!

Please take me serious!!!

sorri, i forget to continue
>muh heritage

porco gato bola uva obrigado

I am from Curitiba(the city OP's picture is from) and I know a friend who literally, LITERALLY, has great grandmothers and grandparents that were African slaves and he claims to be white. Meanwhile I am a fucking euro mutt and I hate to call myself white, people are hilarious.

At least he tries to be part of the civilized world, you are just a self hating white-guilty faggot. Kill yourself.

Brazil was started by Portuguese settlers coming over with boat loads of African slaves. The Northern monkeys are the original Brazilians.

Joaquim and Sambo founded Brazil. It's their country. Alberto Barbosa and flavela monkeys are your country.

huehuehuehuehue

Shut up nigger.

Brazil is a Negro and Moor country. What is there to be civilised about?

That was all before the 19th century though.
Fuck off chang, embrace your chinese heritage.

You are simply proving OP's point btw.

>MUH HERITAGE

My point is that the version of Brazil you're complaining about is the original version. It would be like an American complaining they're associated with baseball and the blues even though their parents were immigrant new-fags from Italy or China or some shit.

>implying there were any niggers here when it was first discovered by spain or when it was visited by cabral's expedition

Ok, it is true. We have white people, as not every immigrant mixed with the locals.
But there is no use to say it here, no one cares.
Brazil = monkeyland

There weren't any niggers or spics before European contact.

The Portuguese settlers who founded Brazil came over with boat loads of Africans so they didn't have to do the hard part of building a colony. Make the negroes do all the hard labour and own all the land and authority. This is from the very, very beginning of Brazil. Some Spanish explorers staring at a bit of Brazilian coastline didn't establish Brazil.

GUYS DON'T TRUST THE MEMES I'M WHITE OK PLEASE BE MY FRIEND I'M JUST LIKE YOU 100% EUROPEAN I'M DIFFERENT FROM OTHER BRAZILIANS

vídeo obrigatório

>you'll never fuck that retarded face she has

why live

> civilized part of Brazil
top kek

>MADE IN RIO PRODUÇÕES ARTISTICAS
Literally nothing but Rio monkeys using a civilized city as a backdrop.
This is cultural appropriation and I reported it to the authorities.

Mc Mayara is from Curita, you dolt.

Haha, I recognized the building. Didn't even know that it was in Curitiba.

>S-south Brazil is white and Germanic

vocaroo.com/i/s167Bj4nMjNg

Which of these Germanic individuals is you OP?

me on the background.

It is nothing to do with white guilt you moron.
I just don't consider myself white.

TU É NEGRO
NEGRO NEGRO NEGRO NEGRO NEGRO

>you should remember that they is
>they is
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA