mandatory

>Sweden
>Nordic
toplel Nordics are Christian

Detta

Du mener vidst Asetro, broder.

ok, so what do we do here in this itt

paganism is dead
so dead we don't even know how it was practiced and our best mythology sources are all christian

greenland where

19th century romantic reconstruction of mythology like here?

christian or spiritual pagan

but yes Sweden is barely into nordic

we masturbate to fantasies of a greater nordic realm free from islam and EU

Yea, nah, that's not the case. Obviously no reason to discuss it with jew-loving christians tho'.

Is Benin Nordic? :D

best sources are very early christian to the point where people wore the hammer of thor to church to be safe so that's at least a bit first hand...

And no need to sacrifice cows and stuff just respecting the ancestors and the descendants and remembering our past and future is ok m8

>worshipping a jew on a stick
>fucking your cousin

>Nordisk tråd
>alle snakker engelsk da lol
Hvor er poenget, man kan like gjerne invitere UK også

Am I allowed to act like I usually act in mämmi?
I have raging erection in my pantsu.

kääbik :--------------DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

like one greenlandman on Sup Forums hope he posts if he hasn't killed himself

>latvia
>nordic
>lithuania
>slavic
pick one OP

Picture

initiating hangover fart

t. eri

d1a

What is nordic about Shetland Orkney and outer Hebrides

>someone talks about benis
>Björn wants pics
Classic Sweden :D

SWEDEN YES!

why are parts of the UK nordic but not all of it

bork bork

>Yea, nah, that's not the case
you are either lying or don't know what you're talking about, Norse paganism is poorly attested except in Christian Icelandic sources

>best sources are very early christian to the point where people wore the hammer of thor to church to be safe so that's at least a bit first hand...
best source is Snorri and Völuspá which are both Christian through and through
other sources are sporadic and don't give you any real mythology except for scattered names and stories

>respecting the ancestors and the descendants and remembering our past and future

Nailed it. Also, living an honourful life (which is a subjective matter).

Pls no

>Finland

this

You guys like sauna? :)

Especially Sverige ;)

Hetta

VENDIÐ UM TYKKARA FANANS UPP-ÚR-HELVITI-DRIGNU HEIDNINGAR ELLA FARIÐ VIÐ HOVDINUM FREMST INN Í ELDSJÓGVIN AT SVIMJA UM ÆVIR ALLAR

Du får snacka skandinaviska. Men vi försöker locka in skotland för dom har lite olja också

yes :___DDDDD

latvia into real baltic lithuania baltic slavic mix
latvia only real baltic country
latvia was denmark and sweden
latvia into nordic for jarl and homeland

DOM ÄR VIKINGARNAS OCH DET FINNS OLJA DÄR SLUTA IFRÅGASÄTTA VÅR LERA

youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg

because oil and language and faroes and things yes

All Finnish posts in this thread have upped the quality of the thread by at least 50% tbqh fäm.

Hello red finland

youtube.com/watch?v=pi5wKs_CYgM

wtf i hate finland now

Snorri had encountered pagan worshippers and worshippers of both at once but he's probably biased as fuck to sell christianity

>dom

wew!

what's this weird red Finland here

>and then the scots show up
wew

you better put some respeck on my flag

stop playing with my fucking flag

youtube.com/watch?v=aeme-ka5mEA
why is the beautiful nordic contaminated with the baltics?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Isles

HELL SEGER KAMRAT, HOPPAS TANIC LEDER STRIDEN MOT JUDEN!
youtube.com/watch?v=m1bBnpkDjNI

Don't mind me, just checking.

t. dubs inspector Mäkinen

he may have met a few but only a handful as paganism was all but dead in Iceland and Norway by the time he was born
he definitely knew the stories but there is a huge Christian influence on his works

>in Christian Icelandic sources
K mate, would you mind telling me at what time they were made? People weren't Christian at the time. But more importantly; you seem to forget, that 'paganism' isn't a book religion like yours, the jews or the mudslims - and THAT'S an important difference. It focuses on a mans deeds, and honouring the nature that we live in.

Hej nordiska bröder! Hur är läget?

>t. been on Sup Forums for 5 minutes

Hello purple finland

>evil finland

Posting danish touhou

youtube.com/watch?v=lqk4bcnBqls
this is now germanic spiritualism thread.

The sun wheel is the world. The swastika is the wheel moving. The ancestors live on through their actions and their memory. The kingdom of god is within man. We are god. God is within. Make your spirits eternal, make them live on for longer than the 4000 years our kingdoms have stood. Praise life. Love life. The freedom of choice, of making our own meaning, is the meaning of life. Preserve it.

>tfw your country has an evil twin

Hvorfor skulle vi onske en union med Sverige og gi deres hanreide politikere makt over oss?

youtube.com/watch?v=3isGs5se-Z8
Finnish spirituality > germanic spirituality

>part of Sweden for a thousand years
>bled with us as brothers
>saved us from the russians
>my ancestors, even my grandpa, has bled for freedom of Finland
>is most nordic culture
Norge vill inte ha med dom för dom pratar efterblivet :-(

youmu är bäst

>want give benis in sauna
>can't make hard because so warm
DDDD--:

>K mate, would you mind telling me at what time they were made?
early to mid 1200s when Norse paganism was all but dead
Völuspá and the poetic Edda is probably older but not by much and also has unmistakeable Christian influence

and you're correct it's not a book religion but practically the entire mythology as we know it is written by Christians for a Christian audience

everything we know about it is based on Christian works or vaguely pieced together from less concise sources

perkele :D

Who /anime/ here?

Hello reverted Norway.

tapa ittes

Baltics was invented by you and meant baltic germans (germans living at the baltic sea, not heavily influenced by southern germans). Then Estonia Livonia (RIP) Latvia Lithuania got bumfucked and then people just went "eh fuckit they're baltic".

Estonia is Finnic, Latvia is baltic, and Lithuania is baltic/slavic mix. Esti and Latvia used to be nordic before R*ssian stink fuck.

tää

Jag vill krama och pussa er

Hello piss covered France.

Youmu is one of my favorites! So strong!

Yes the dane is right but point is at the time people often worshipped both the old gods and the new. But Snorri most likely described the old gods as way different than they were to make them seem bad and christianity good.

Jag ska pumpa din rumpa

Hello Oreo

Jag är för stor för dig :^)

sorry I'm a Finn

Stop bullying the descendants of the Roman Empire rusty Austria

In addition to the sagas, folk tales etc. (which I admit probably have christians insertions) there are also outsider accounts that describe the mythology/way of life from the "viking era", historical findings (more to do with the way of life than mythology, but the 2 were pretty much intertwined in paganistic socities) and also what we know of germanic mythology as a whole (from roman historians). Our current knowledge/understanding of nordic mythology obviously isn't completely correct, but it's in all likelihood pretty damn close.

>oreo
>not domino
Pleb

They had guitars? Cool
youtube.com/watch?v=z0PvZGVPiJU
youtube.com/watch?v=v-yHXxQWImE
Fun fact: Both based on real chants

Latvia and Lithuania are both partially finnic too m8y

We don't have those here..

>the Perkele / Perkunas connection

Oreos taste like shit compared to Dominos desu

I can sing Helvegen from memory, Wardruna is GOAT. And yes space Finns had guitars in 8000 BC

But the earliest christian records are first hand descriptions. None the less they're p much
>shitty cousin baldur worships fake gods and fucks pigs lol christiany is great

DID SOMEBODY SAY AWOO?

I think that we don't have to apologize for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJtW8CiGiEk

I'm talking about genetics, but I'm sure there are mythological similarities as well just like with slavs (many russian folk tales and shit are from finnish roots)

> there are also outsider accounts that describe the mythology/way of life from the "viking era"
yes but they're all very incomplete and don't go into nearly as much detail as the Eddas
>historical findings
also very fragmented
>and also what we know of germanic mythology as a whole (from roman historians)
also very fragmented and without a doubt very different

point is the religion is so dead that your choices are either to go with Christian sources or piece together only a fraction of the mythology and base it on that
we know practically nothing of their rituals for instance or how a blót was actually carried out

youtube.com/watch?v=8_ck7CGY-ag
ol granpa part of a russian grenade in him for 18 years. His brother volunteered as medic and some other relative died.

I would have done the same. But not for Sweden fucking cuck land #1

They also stole and copied the Kantele. You should be paid royalties.

yea but as I said to the Finn all of those are very incomplete and only show a tiny part of the whole story

who /pulju/ here

>see map
>oh great it is going to be nothing but bullying
>read thread