/balt/+/ausnz/

Hyuna edition

I consider niggers exotic tbf, tldr how do I get nigger bf?

vabshee bljää :D

>Hyuna
More like huyne

i think lithuanian grills have a thing for eesti bois, it might be ironic, but it's definitely a thing

You could be my bf if you pretend to be black
I'm a lithuanian boi tho

holly fuck she looks strange

HEARTS OF IRON IV AVAILABLE FOR PRE ORDER AT THE PARADOX STORE

GET READY TO WASTE 200 EUROS ON DLCS AGAIN

I went to Riga and these girls were doing a survey on tourism.
They said we looked like we were from Estonia.
What did she mean by this?

Probably looked like right mongs.

she meant to say that you are slow

Probably that you look like an unkempt albino

they should of finished the Cold War game they canceled

Хyйня тaк хyйня

I agree 100%, unfortunately Paradox is shit
Just imagine funding islamic extremists in Afghanistan as the CIA, or ethnic minority groups in the USA as the KGB... so many options, so much wasted potential.

Just going to torrent it 2bh

liberation when comrade?

>last summer
>taking a walk in Nida
>street vendors address me in English
>tfw you look like a slav so much even your own people can't identify you as lithuanian

shouldn't you be sleeping right now?

>sleeping
but just look at the time :DDD

You shouldn't deny your slav heritage, you should accept who you are and be proud of it. There's literally nothing wrong with being slavic.

Whenever there is shit to be posted, I will be there.

Nah I just got a fucked sleeping habit atm, planning to try and fix it today

>tfw no lithuanian gf

are you slav?

Pretty sure not a slav tho.

this is bait

guys what do you think about rail baltica,?

>You will NEVER have cum drip from your gaping arsehole after a thorough pounding by a qt Latvian twink named Yuri

i think there's one country that owes us an explanation why it is being fucked up and it sure as shit isn't estonia or latvia

Neat idea, hope they finish it sooner.

im for it

Yes.
>pic

You might be wrong, Lithuania is really diverse ethnically. Maybe some great-grandparents of yours were slavs? Who knows.

>Le finnic mongrel genes are better
Fuck off autist

Can you truly call it a Baltic rail line if it doesn't link to Australia?

I'm a fucking idiot. Second repost.

Okay, here's what you say:

>Šliundra tu blet, ožio nuosmaukų skudure nachui blet. Žaba jobana, skatina nx blet zajebala tu mane jau vobšė nx. Dėjau birka aš ant tavęs blet, kokį chujų tu čia mali man po nosim a? Blet blet kokia tu kurwa nx, net nenoriu matyt tavęs blet. Dūsk tu turgaus boba blet. Karoče.

She'll feel guilty and fall into your arms. Trust me. I'm a relationship expert. Never been in one myself but I know the theory.

>thought EUIV is a cool game (don't hate, its my first gs game), maybe i should support the devs
>93 eur for the dlcs
>nope

haha they have to get through litrail first

Snowpiercer when?

it's 'rail baltica', we added the excessive 'a' in the end to honour the balt brother from another mother (who i fugged xD)

I will try it next time, thank you friend

Btw she just said that my voice sounds sexy, that's good right?

most people buy the game and pirate the DLCs

I've actually looked into it my family history. Didn't find any slavs. All distinctly lithuanian surnames with roots in such words as sun, mill, shooter, thought...

>thought
so you are like one of those intellectual types huh

What makes you think that you look like a slav anyways? Maybe the people just thought you looked like the wealthy tourist type from Scandinavia or something...

lmao, I'm a generous person but this look like a joke even to me.

Hello there, Im Juris.

>thought
>manė
>mann
JEEEEEEEEWWWWW
(or possibly teuton scum)

looks*

also steam client looks terrible on retina

>teuton-jew
ew

>there are people ITT right now who dont use g2a to get eu4 complete edition for 20 euros

CK2 is worse 2bh

Too dark to look like a scandi. Used to talk to this finnish girl, she immediately said I looked like a slav. Something about thin lips and shit.

Ne. Nuo žodžio "rymoti", tik nelabai verčiasi į anglų k.

>there are people ITT right now who unironically play paradox games

I hope they will make Vicky 3 or Rome 2 next

If she hasn't seen you before then yes it's good. But if she has, then you have to wonder why she'd call just your voice sexy and not you as a whole.

>doesn't support the devs
>pays the serial-key jews instead

>Something about thin lips and shit.
Aren't slavs supposed to have thicker lips than germanics?

>tfw no pure blonde catholic lithuanian gf

They're fun
Why are you so mean to everyone Lithuania? Why do you push everyone who cares about you away? Why?!

she was probably sexually attracted, but a little bit afraid

i'm not sure how big this probability is, but it is probable nonetheless

Based edition

>not colonizing africa as boers

get fucked by a tasmanian devil you degenerate inbred islander

the finns don't know this since they live in relative isolation from mainland people

jesus....

Pretty high. She straight up told me we'd fuck if we met. Used to tell me how she masturbated and shit. Naturally, being the autist that I am I managed to fuck that up as well.

Dunno, her words, not mine.

>supporting liberal cuckolds

You don't care about me anyway...

missed opportunities.. they can be a bitch, but that shit happens to the not autistic ppl too, probably more often even ;)

RULE BRITANNIA

BRITANNIA RULE THE WAAAAAVES

If your name is domas give me a (you)

If that'd happen to me today I'd be all over it. 70€ plane tickets and all, but back then getting to Finland on a budget was a bit of a problem.

Pretty sure she was autistic as well. Proper people don't behave like that. They suppress their feelings.

BRITONS NEVER NEVER NEVER SHALL BE SLAVES

haha i just replied to you to remind you of please please kill yourself

never say never ladm8

She used to be a fat WOWtard, lost a shitload of weight and "found her sexuality". I don't care she was hot as fuck.

I love Latvia

Jk I didn't know it existed before you replied

"Briton" is one of BBC's code words their writers have been instructed to use to refer to middle easterners with British passports, kind of like "youths".

you just did, twice

rude

I'm sensing a lot of negative vibes in this thread right now

me in the top left corner

Sorry Latvia I didn't mean it

ble appisa atkal naturāli

'KVV Liepājas metalurgs' starptautiskā tiesā Londonā no Latvijas prasīs 50 miljonus

this gif makes me want to play baldurs gate again for some reason

now we dance

And we all know why that is

Lietuvos Respublika?
Surely you mean Litovskiy Oblast.

I think it's the color scheme. BG is the same kind of brownish. Wanna play it together?

Im hurt

russians and their propaganda

not really, i always played single player and went at it without a party xD

digital autism!

Pretīgie Ukraiņi

I can never play those games without a party. My OCD prevents me from "missing content". Literally have to got back and get as many followers as possible in every game, and do all their quests. To the point where it sucks out all the fun out of the game.

Me too

kek :DD

my problem is that i tend to do things the way that is considered hard or impossible. just to prove everyone wrong. i heard from somewhere that there's this thing like solo and it's more challenging so that's literally all i did. heard that mage is the strongest solo so automatically ditched that. same "logic" applied to everything else too xD

Saw a cute girl at the mall today lads.

Are you not the same uaelad who listened to that song with me yesterday

literally same as me, i dont think ive enjoyed a game for years now

Spooky but don't think so

First time on /bantz/