Debate about Brexit at work

Everybody debates Brexit at work...I am an European(Polish) working in UK...Suddenly one guy starts laughing and points a finger at me saying "You will have to go back to Poland
I respond "If it comes to that there are plenty of other countries".
Everybody at office shocked, people act insulted at what I said.

Just WTF. They honestly think that are no countries besides UK where you can decently live? I don't know, sometimes I think UK should leave and finally stop blaming Europeans for its misfortunes...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/slagtits/status/732670779112972289
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off we're full

It may be harder for foreigners to find a job in other countries. In France for instance, you pretty much need to speak French (which is less common than English), and work contract laws are much stricter so employers are more reluctant to hire people (since it's harder to fire them).
That's why all those Afghans are stuck near Calais waiting to cross into the UK.

>stop blaming Europeans for its misfortunes
When the UK joigned (late, in 1973), they were the 3rd poorest country among the members.
Granted there were fewer members then, and all were Western Europe, but still.

Just Brexit already

Maybe they were shocked at your lack of dedication towards the country you're in.

Politics is a form of identity

Us vs them

This is not news at all

Doesnt France have any form of gastarbaitering for foreigners?

I'm guessing they were more shocked at your utter disrespect for the country you are currently living in, but then again they didn't seem to really appreciate your presence in the first place.

but you decided to come here first of course
it's alright lad you'll have to settle for second best, it will be ok but not quite britain

anyway fuck off home pavel

>I am an European(Polish)

I work in a lower class occupation, it's full of Poles and lower class English whites. They get on fine all the time.

I have been on the receiving end of an angry English white woman, though.
I am English myself, but I said something to her, and because I was half out the door when I said it, she misheard and thought I was speaking a foreign language, and she started seriously yelling at me for not speaking English lel. It was nothing really, but I get that the feeling of being attacked for being different must feel shitty. Afterwards I was thnking: "I'd be feeling pretty bummed right now if I actually were foreign."

I am strongly against mass immigration, but I do not associate myself with the typical lower class English form of that stance.

I assume you're working in a low paid occupation and are probably surrounded by mostly nice people but some not-so-nice.

Can someone explain what is going on?

>I'm guessing they were more shocked at your utter disrespect for the country you are currently living in
>Maybe they were shocked at your lack of dedication towards the country you're in.

What exactly are you talking about ? How is pointing out that UK isn't the only country in the world "lack of respect".
If Dubai increases visa requirements and a Brit working there says "oh well, there are other countries" is a sign of lack of respect towards Dubai?
And what dedication have Brits in Dubai towards Dubai?

>but you decided to come here first of course
it's alright lad you'll have to settle for second best, it will be ok but not quite britain

Oh boy, you seriously think Britain is the best country in the world? People come to UK earn money but doesn't make it a paradise.
Plenty sure that life in Luxembourg or Singapore is better.

our country is being invaded by men with funny looking squareheads from the western part of russia

You want the white reinforcments to leave and not the mudslimes?

i am greek

Don't worry about it, Brits have no problem insulting others under the guise of banter but if you insult them they throw temper tantrums

I guess people who are already living in a country can stay there.

I don't reckon you've done anything wrong.
Someone made a joke that you may have to go elsewhere (which isn't true), and you basically said "yep."

>poles are good because they're ''''''''''''white''''''''''' meme
fuck off yank

And whats wrong with that

>t.paki

Polish immigrants are the only reason white people aren't a minority in the UK yet and you want to send them back.

>Polish immigrants are the only reason white people aren't a minority in the UK yet and you want to send them back.
t.retard

Imagine the uproar if they tried to send muslims back.

I just think it's important to rescue the "racist" rightwing stance from genuinely unattractive forms of tribalism as is often expressed in the lower class.

Jared Taylor is like the ideal form of white conscience. Non-threatening, respectable, dignified etc.

Sometimes I wonder whether it would not be better to just cast off modern Western multiracial society with the lower class whites included in the shedding process.

Dunno, I just came for the girl

fuck off home zygwgzgwg
it's not and no one goes by the 'white' population
we only care about the 'white British' population

Nothing, like I said.

hello abdul

sauce

>implying Poles will have to leave

We're not going to deport people who are settled here and are living productive lives. No fucking way.

Well, I just want the Muslims out of Europe, I don't want the Brits out, I've been to Britain, they're alright, a bit bonkers, but they're alright.

They need to get rid of white Europeans to make space for Indians and Nigerians.

Just kidding. No one wants Slavs and Gypsies in their country.

good god, why did the english become such whiny twats, ready to be the first to leave a sinking ship

>I don't want the Brits out
Says lil' Giorgios, concerned about who's gonna be paying his denbts now.

t. AsianMasculinity

250,000 Eastern Europeans immigrate to the UK every year. Most of them are Slavs and Gypsies. The European Union basically gives them the same rights as UK citizens, so they leave Romania and Slovakia to go to the UK to work where they make 5 times what they would be making at home.

It's sort of like if Mexicans had free access to the USA.

On the up side, they are white. On the down side, they're the Mexicans of Europe.

thousand of brits live here in Spain ( My town in Valencai for example) , and no one here say them " come back to your country"

brexit when? i wish this people return to their country because they use our healthcare for free

It's not about the imigrarion though.

Even if we leave we will still have the same system as Switzerland and Norway. It's about the laws n sheit.

>Valencai
Valencia

Yeah, why did the UK join the EU? The UK basically invented modern democracy. Why do you want your parliament to be subservient to another parliament?

>In France for instance, you pretty much need to speak French

Which, unless you emigrate to live among your own people in a foreign country, is absolute logic and has always been the rule wherever you intend to build a new life if it's not your own country.
Foreigners adapt, they always have and always will. French may be less common than English, granted, but it's a false issue, people can learn if they want to.
Do you think Polish people are born speaking English fluently ?
Plus French is like one of the 6 most spoken language on the planet so yeah, not that idiotic of a choice (but most likely Polish people will immigrate to German and other Slavic countries if the UK shuts down its borders).

Fuck off poles

Why would any Pole move to other Slavic country instead of Netherlands, Ireland, Norway or Sweden?

>tfw can't leave because I fell for the student loan meme

We only joined because our economy was fucked and they were holding back trade deals from us. We've never been keen on the whole unification thing.

We're not leaving because of denbts, or the immigration crisis, directly (although it makes it easier to argue), but because we've been slowly ceding sovereignty to bureaucrats in Brussels and we've had enough of being told what we can and can't do.

Oh and as far as the 'people in the office were shocked' thing, it's probably because we've been brainwashed into thinking it's our moral duty to accept economic migrants, so when they casually dismiss our hospitality it's rather surprising.

they never "really" joined in full, and even when they did it was years after most of the core countries. really the UK has not really gained much (or lost much) from being in the EU, leaving would really not have much of an impact.

You know everyone's voting "stay", right? Most of the people who are hard-core "vote leave" are the kind of people who aren't even registered to vote.

Can we drop the "Great" from Great Britain when you guys vote to remain?

>but because we've been slowly ceding sovereignty to bureaucrats in Brussels and we've had enough of being told what we can and can't do.

the same here in spain, europe is a big shit dude.

It doesn't mean 'great' as in 'good', but 'great' as in 'greater' meaning 'including adjacent areas'. You fucking retard frogspawn.

Yeah I don't hold out much hope. It'll be like the Scottish referendum where the quiet majority appears on voting day.

>Oh and as far as the 'people in the office were shocked' thing, it's probably because we've been brainwashed into thinking it's our moral duty to accept economic migrants, so when they casually dismiss our hospitality it's rather surprising.

So Brits in Dubai are economic migrants ?

Also very self-centered, most Polish emigrants aren't even in UK.

>and finally stop blaming Europeans for its misfortunes...

>a pole wrote this

CANNOT POSSIBLY FABRICATE THIS

i worked for a year in Lodon, never ran into that problem, most of the people i worked with were decent enough.

Good reply. Stupid britbongs think it's all funny banter until you point out their crooked teeth and heroin-addicted obese wives.

You dumb fuck, they expected you to act thankful for the chance and say you'd fight to be able to stay and work where you are. Saying you'd just go try your luck elsewhere shows you have no spine and don't give a fuck about anything.

>say you'd fight to be able to stay and work where you are
How would that work, exactly?

at least showing you think it's a tremendous opportunity, goes a long way

it's a cultural thing with anglos and murricans

fuck both of you, i am Swiss

Come to Germoney. Similar wages. Better infrastructure. Unemployment rates are even lower. We have a great history of integrating Polish people working here and most people are friendly towards foreigners. Language is pretty much the only barrier. But that's simply a question of making an effort to learn it.

How about your own developing your own country?

No, really.
Poland is on the middle of the road between Soviet shithole and First World. Give it a push instead of overcrowding the good places.

>at least showing you think it's a tremendous opportunity, goes a long way
>it's a cultural thing with anglos and murricans
Oh yeah, I can totally see British citizens begging to stay in Dubai and applying for Dubai citizenship saying they identify with the country if visa restrictions would apply

Thx, Hans also Germans are far less arogant than brits

Hello fellow Swiss

>uk
>not going to glorious Prussia,Bavaria

Come now, don't be intentionally dense.

EVERY migrant in Dubai is an economic migrant

My Bavarian niece-once-removed-or-something-like-that had like 5-10 Polish dudes living in the upper floors of her house. Those Polish workers' food smelled like shit but they were alright...

There are like over a million Poles here, I'd like to see them try and deport them all (they won't). I don't mind them anyway, much prefer them coming over than other certain nationalities.

TFW having a Polish name made you rare

they were probably baffled at how fucking retarded you are more than anything

Brits never name themselves immigrants, always expats. Too triggering. Can't be of the same category as those Eastern Europeans m8

>We have a great history of integrating Polish people working here

So has the UK. It's not a recent thing Poles settling here - hundreds of thousands settled here after WW2.

>Brits never name themselves immigrants, always expats

There is over a million of us in Australia.

Me, there's too many poles here now my grandparents stayed for political reasons not to try make easy money

Well, I was referring to the so called Ruhrpoles, who settled during the first industrialization.

Reminder that rather than Pakis, Poles are the second largest overseas born residents after Indians. It's paki this, paki that when people discuss the UK.

I see.

why do brits hate white people? that's a stupid thing to do

poles are like romanians....o not-? we have 800k here

rosy finally posted her nips lads
would post the pic but janny wouldn't like it twitter.com/slagtits/status/732670779112972289

woops wrong thread

thought I was in /brit/ wahey

Everybody speaks English.
Which means that everyone can move to the UK without having to learn a different language. That is not the case for France and most other European countries. It's not really a big issue. It just makes France a lot less attractive to immigrate to.

Uk is simply joking. They need good relations with the rest of europe unless they want to be fully owned by both the chinese and indians.
Personally I want them to exit, to see if it falls or not.

kek

Let me explain this to the Brits. You see this flag? It is the flag of the 4th reich. You are a VASSAL of Germany. Vassal: that means they OWN you. That's what the EU is; a united Europe under Germany. 70% of your laws are made in Brussels. You have no control over your borders. You're forced to accept every decision they make.

It would be like if Canada became a US state. Say goodbye to your the UK and hello to the EU. Your new capital is in Brussels, your new anthem is "An die Freude", and your new head of state is Donald Tusk. RIP Britain. Long live das Europäische Reich.

and to think all that food turns into rotten fetid, fibric wastes that wil exit her beautiful anus in a foul display of projectile physics every day

>talking about politics at work

Anyway I'm sure we'll get floods of east euros too lazy to learn another language if the brits leave
Bring your sisters please

"we only care about the 'white British' population"
Good for you. But realistically speaking that would not be enough to deal with the threat you're facing.

Poland, you can come here!
(not actually recommended though)

>Anglo-Saxon-Norman-French-Celt-German-Paki rape babies that destroyed and absorbed all neighbouring nations and colonised half of the world
>we only care about the 'white British' population

>European(Polish)

What did he mean by this?

this