3. How is your internet's quality?
4. Closing thoughts

microwaves aren't packing enough power, wouldn't work

1. Brazil
2. 50mbps/50mbps
3. It works I guess
4. It could be cheaper

>50mbps/50mbps

What's the point really? I've a 10/10 connection included in my rent and that's more than enough.

Google fiber.
Feels good, man.

Make it a really big microwave.

most of the waves wouldn't even hit the cone u dumbo

Speak your own language, retards.

Done just now, 30 euros with HD television.

it's not the power requirement

it is in the wave itself, not amount of power can make microwave produce enough thrust on earth, maybe break glasses or something

Tell that to NASA and the hundred other researchers experimenting with this thing.

Fuck off

1. Flag.
2. 40/40.
3. Fucking great
4. ParanĂ¡ is the best state, COPEL is the best ISP.

on earth i said

obviously space ships in space does not require much thrust hence spatial applicability

pic related.

How's the ping and stability?

21/3 mb/s

1. UK
2. 23mbits down 6mbits up
3. It's usually good, sometimes ping reaches >1000ms for some reason
4. I pay for 100mbits this is cancer

I have the most pathetic internet connection in the entire universe. I can't bear it any more. I live in one of the most developed regions worldwide yet my internet is 80x worse than in Somalia. I fuck my internet provider. I fuck my internet provider.
I am fed up watching 360p videos on YT. I am fed up waiting several minutes to upload a tiny pic on Sup Forums just to wait for the captcha to expire and then try it again.
And that's not even the worst part. I lose my connection like 50x a day and have to reconnect every single time. This is inhumane. I literally spend my enitre life on the internet. I don't know how I haven't killed myself yet.
If I want to play cs:go I always have a ping of around 400+
This shit is worse than torture.

What the fuck. Is that the fault of your provider or where you are in Germany?

1.flag
2.60/10
3.fucking pice of shit, everyday i have problem with it
4.fuck Multimedia

I have no fucking idea. I actually think it might be because of the cable. I hope I will move out soon and finally have normal internet

I see you have also imported Syria's internet.

I know that bruh, we should try them gamma rays

How is this even possible? Are there no other ISPs in your area?

upload speed is shite

I'm pretty sure such internet is physically impossible. I mean I live in Berlin and not some remote village. But whatever I'm too lazy to do something about it. There was some faggot from Telekom here but he didn't help me at all. I will fucking move out in 1 or 2 years and I hope I will not go insane until then

Poland (ignore the flag)
3mb/1mb
absolute garbage
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

1. full of broken glass
2. 100Mbps/dunno don't care
3. one notch up from excellent
4. go fuck yourself newfag

If you don't move out, get someone to look at your cables, it's cheap and quick. I'd kill someone if my connection was that bad.

Could it also be your modem or any other piece of hardware you have?

>Swe
>100/100
>Works really well, always get stable 100/100 speeds