THIS TRIGGERS THE AMERICANS

THIS TRIGGERS THE AMERICANS

Your caps cruise control does

Wasn't all that triggered until I saw the stop light. If you can't manage to walk down an ally without someone to hold your hand, how the fuck do you manage to survive?

Americans love traffic lights

In the US you get a ticket for jaywalking into the toilet

>Occupying the alley while a queue of people forms outside, threathens to shoot them if they don't respect the sign
/devilish/

Why the fuck would there ever be a red light there

To stop two landwhales from collinding

>yurocramps

Where is this? I was in Prague for about a week and I never saw a corridor anywhere near this narrow.

Imagine walking there and suddenly there's an earthquake

>chile problems

You are right, this is triggering me. I guess the light is so that one side can walk through and then the other side of the alley can too.

Dear Americans. Have you considered that during certain hours of the day, that alleyway might be used by more than one person? Once a crowd of people would start to walk one way, it might become practically impossible to get through from the opposite direction.

Well, did consider that. Sorry for that.

t.

My shoulders wouldn't fit there.

Czechs are thin manlet fuccbois, colour me suprised.

Of course we don't have muscular bodies, we don't work in the fields all the day like you peasants.

Bodies like that are forged from fucking czech women all day.

t. Dagome

Have you considered that you're building small ass walkways. Make a less retarded public transportation network you fuck

>Have you considered that you're building small ass walkways
I don't blame you, you couldn't understand how a medieval town looked like.

Like a clusterfuck with a shitty public transportation network? Why live in a medieval town in the 21st century?

>Why live in a medieval town in the 21st century?
shits cozy

we have fucking amazing public transport here

>You need a stop sign for people.
Europe has a problem.