When?

When?

soon

Hopefully soon. Only you can save us from degeneracy.

ps: send me a catholic qt wife

We'll sell it back to you at 3000x the price if you like.

never t b h, Mexico can't afford it and the US won't allow it

>3000x the price
You would still lose money. You are losing California and Texas which are big guys in your guys economies

It's happening at this moment

>gdp goes down 90%
>rampant crime and drugs
>full of beaners

why would you do this terrible thing

honestly it would make the USA better

The U.S. has multiple states that are relevant economically. It's not like the UK where everything is based in or around London.

>30% of your GDP gone like that

You can have Texas but thats it

30% as opposed to say to the 90% of most countries?

2019 tops.

"no"

that's what you get for cuba, puerto rico and the phillipines, you filthy americans

Not soon enough. Please take back California and Texas.

never beaner

You can't even get a grip on your own damn country, what makes you think you can do it to the entire SW of America?

Catholic faith

A couple hundred million white protestants disagree, famalam.

Literally what are you trying to argue. It's hurting my head trying to figure out what your point is, are you arguing for the sake of arguing?

Have faith son, go to the basilica de Guadalupe and pray

dream bigger

what about California? do you guys even still want it?

>acting as though you have any claim to the area
Fuck off, I'd gladly give it to native Americans but not you butthurt fucks.

Every night
Is full of sjw and Chicanos isn't it?

What bought that land from you, no backies

>Every night
la virgen no nos abandonarĂ¡

>Is full of sjw and Chicanos isn't it?
all we have to do is kick them out and build a wall.

Soon

hehehe...

>I'd gladly give it to native Americans
good thing the vast majority of Mexicans are part native american

>no backies
>mfw he thinks we're going to ask

>mfw gringos kick out all the illegals and then realize the worst is still to come.

Does that graph take into account the coming waves of deportations and whites leaving to Canada?

It should desu, if you want to talk about 2043 I can talk about late 2016 all day.

But Mexico sell that to america, also 90% of the Mexicans inhabitants from those areas accepted to become americans citizens.

>tfw you will live to see the Mexica rise again

>thinking a separate and independent Hispanic southwest isn't plan B

>WE WUZ AZTLANZ AND SHIEEEET
>GIBS ME DAT SEATTLE GRINGO

Mexicans are hilarious, they can't even run a prison yet they think they can run a massive scheme involving dirt poor farmers as invading soldiers.

>mfw Mexican sleeper cell in the US. and even i don't wan't all those extra states

we'll take what was taken and no more.

Why stop there? Soon there will be more Mexicans than humans in the USA. Spanish colonialism reaching its inevitable endgame.

Hell you can have 'em

WE'LL TAKE WHAT WAS TAKEN AND NO MORE!

When Texas is gone, what will become the new designated fatshot state?

Florida would work, it's like Texas but with more crazy people

Well this hardly concerns me but if people are leaving Mexico for obvious reasons, what good does it do to give Mexico more land?

Does that not just imply that Mexicans will eventually just leave that new Mexican land and go north and eastward?

Giving them more land isn't solving anything, in fact this only makes it even easier to Mexican cartels to distribute drugs, instead of New Mexico being a big base of operations we can expect Colorado or Seattle to be the next target.

The only way to stop this immigration is to fix Mexico, which I firmly believe means installing a mafia-like council of Cartel bosses or eliminating all cartels but one big one. Teach them to be more like the Italian Mafia or the Japanese Yakuza who try and stay quiet and at least have the thin veneer of credibility.

I dont ever see them going away in my lifetime, but I can see them tamed down a bit.

I absolutely and totally support this. In an ideal world, the US above the mason dixie line is basically all white, the south is the negro containment zone and everything west of texas and south of oregon is spic land.

Populating the southwest with whites was a big mistake, we just spread ourselves thinner

We are in you're cities, towns, homes.

Can you dare stop us?

>Does that not just imply that Mexicans will eventually just leave that new Mexican land and go north and eastward?

what? no, of course not.

>Populating the southwest with whites was a big mistake, we just spread ourselves thinner

>mfw this is what nationalist pro-whites said when arguing against the Mexican American war

Makes sense.
Whites lost the south to niggers and are losing the southwest to mexicans.

The united states will never again be a white country.
If it was ever white.

>mfw this is what nationalist pro-whites said when arguing against the Mexican American war

wut?

That's what's been happening leaf, according to the gringos.
They say the Sinaloa Cartel infiltrated the government and is using it to eliminate competition. This happened after the Sinaloa Cartel defeated the gringo backed Zetas and stopped their aggressive expansion.
All cartels have rallied behind one of those two.

in about 80 years.

"We have never dreamt of incorporating into our Union any but the Caucasian race—the free white race. To incorporate Mexico, would be the very first instance of the kind, of incorporating an Indian race; for more than half of the Mexicans are Indians, and the other is composed chiefly of mixed tribes. I protest against such a union as that! Ours, sir, is the Government of a white race.... We are anxious to force free government on all; and I see that it has been urged ... that it is the mission of this country to spread civil and religious liberty over all the world, and especially over this continent. It is a great mistake." -John C. Calhoun

should have been happy with the Louisiana purchase, gringo.

the dream of a white america is dead because of your own hubris

the zetas are done bro.

Thankfully, savage subhumans who don't deserve to live.
That's why the gringos are butthurt and claim the Sinaloa Cartel has infiltrated the government. They lost.

yea the sinaloa cartel is breaking down, and after another judge ok'd it, looks like el chapo will definitely be extradited soon

Soon

>croatia is alaska

Feels good man

>Wisconsin is Chile
I'm not okay with this. Chile is way better than Wisconsin, fuck that.

Why would i worry about Hungarians?

I imagine the army found pleasing to kill them after all, the first zetas were desertors from a special forces unit

You thought Mexicans were the main threat huh?

You never saw us coming.

>That's what's been happening leaf, according to the gringos. (creating one big cartel)

>All cartels have rallied behind one of those two.

>two
>two
>two
>two

?!?!!!?!!!!!?!?!?!!

I dont think you get the concept of one big cartel

""" my comment is stupid and unrelated but Im gonna win this argument no matter what"""

are all americans this mentally handicapped? I think yes

This has already happened basically, California has a hispanic majority

>Implying Mexico ever had ANY control over that north American territory.

>Not understanding shitposting
Wew lad

What, is this time the charm Pablo? You had an opportunity 100 years ago and you failed to take advantage.

Stay eternally buttfrustrated.

>over 100 years later and Mexicans are still butt-blasted we took their land
lmaoing at ur countries

I don't understand. What is this? And why Chile is not Texas aka best state?