Land of the """Free"""

>Land of the """Free"""
>Majority of people have gotten a piece of their penis with thousands of nerve endings removed at birth, without their permission, that they will NEVER get back

Top kek

OH I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE! AND I WON'T FORGET THE C*CKS WHO DIED TO GIVE THAT RIGHT TOOOOO MEEEEEE!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.baka.com.au/nsw/circumcision-on-the-rise-despite-hospital-ban-20140606-39ohq.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

parents makes the decision for the baby

this is true for all civilization, they cannot consent

it is not within reason to imagine an infant that has the perspective to make informed decisions

Your banter is shit and you deserve to be ranged banned tbqh.

We'll have to settle for half your country burning down and a hockey playoff season with 0 (Z E R O) Canadian teams.

Therefore, pedophilia should be legal if a child's parents allow it

butthurt

this is the dumbest argument i've ever read

It's not banter, I'm just shocked that a supposed first world country, one of the richest and most advanced in the world still performs a Jewish/Muslim tradition of cutting off children's penises.

I thought you guys were suppose to have the best medical schools in the world?

You do know that circumcision isn't actually beneficial if you regularly shower, right?

it sounds dumb but your parents decided a lot of things for you when you were a baby, the clothes you wore the food you ate

idiot

Not in the best coast. The closer you get to Canada, the more more likely you're going to get chopped

Cutting off a part of someone's genitalia is somehow much less damaging than choosing the clothes they wear as a child you fucking retard

Literally Stockholm syndrome, there is a very high chance right now that your penis is circumcised if you were born in the US, you realize how inhumane it is and now you will defend it with circular logic and frantically looking up "benefits" on the equivalent of vegan psuedo-science websites.

it's not a bad thing but we are all entitled to our own opinions :)

>It is not a bad thing to mutilate a child's penis because "muh it's sanitary"(only if you never shower)

There's literally no benefits

the argument is about rights is the wrong one because parental rights takes precedence unless it is about human rights, removal of foreskin is not mistreatment, this is the only applicability

the only argument against it is how pointless it is

>muh mutilation
there's no drawbacks either. i've never thought "gee I wish I sitll had my foreskin"

>This is coming from a Cutnadian

>thousands of nerve endings removed at birth

the foreskin has no nerve endings. and uncut dicks are disgusting, disease holding flaps. women also prefer cut dicks, dozens of charts and info about it available online.

try again uncut.

>mfw americucks HAVE to reply to this thread from a designated free speech zone

i didn't know australia does it too

>The Canadian government has condemned attempts to outlaw the practice of Circumcsion, citing concerns with marginalizing their growing immigrant population
>The organization has been struggling to put forward a balanced position “that captures the risks, and the benefits, but is also respectful of personal preferences, religious issues and many other things that dictate this decision,” Stanwick said.

>20-80%

>20-80%

>the argument is about rights is the wrong one because parental rights takes precedence unless it is about human rights

Is it not a human right to not be mutilated?

Subjecting your child to malnourishment would get you in a lot of trouble, how is this different? Should a parent be allowed to, for example cut off a child's finger because "Muh religion"?

In many parts of the world Female circumcision is considered a serious human rights issue with organizations attempting to fight it, how is this any different exactly?

>the foreskin has no nerve endings

American """""'education"""""""

>The foreskin contains branches of the dorsal nerve and between 10,000 and 20,000 specialized erotogenic nerve endings of several types, which are capable of sensing slight motion and stretch, subtle changes in temperature, and fine gradations in texture [7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12].

It's literally one of the most sensitive pieces of skin on your body you idiot

>and uncut dicks are disgusting

It looks EXACTLY the same with the foreskin pulled back and erect you fucking retard. literally no difference other than not being dry as fuck and have a scar.

>disease holding flaps

Use condoms, take showers - Not surprised this escapes many Americans given that about 1/3rd of Americans are obese and thus cannot see their penis looking directly down in the shower.

>leaf

It gets much worse than you think

m.baka.com.au/nsw/circumcision-on-the-rise-despite-hospital-ban-20140606-39ohq.html

>Circumcision rates for newborn boys in NSW have jumped by more than 30 per cent in the past two decades, and there is now a call for the procedure to be reintroduced in public hospitals.

>Sydney University professor of medicine Brian Morris claims the latest evidence shows the operation is "equivalent to childhood vaccination" and it is "unethical" not to offer the procedure to all parents as a matter of routine.

>He has written to NSW Health Minister Jillian Skinner urging her to lift the ban on elective circumcisions in public hospitals, claiming the cost savings in diseases and adverse medical conditions will be "massive".

>cut
>able to orgasm without touching my penis
>nerves improved
>mfw

Above 20% is shit tier, you're worse than India which is 15% Muslim

Stay mad Cutnucks

>*mericans

> In 2013 the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) found that 27.6% of American citizens were obese. The organization estimates that 3/4 of the American population will likely be overweight or obese by 2020.[11] The latest figures from the CDC show that more than one-third (34.9% or 78.6 million) of U.S. adults are obese[12] and 17% for children and adolescents aged 2–19 years.[13]

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

You posted a Canadian

>burger

>Best ribs
>Scooter
>Retarded look on his face

Nope it's definitely an American.

nice pic

there is literally a gif of the uncropped version of your pic showing multiple canadian brands and stores
i think he was located in London, Ontario

>Retarded look on his face
That's an extreamly Canadian trait

>There is no such thing as Americans moving to the US

>Americans moving to the U.S.
Wat

just stop posting kek

Fuck, don't remind me.

The only benefit is that most women I meet like cut better because they're uninformed/retarded. This benefit wouldn't apply in most other countries.

Hate having a mutilated jewcock. It would be an excellent dick if my parents weren't conservative retards born in the '50s.

Anyone here look into foreskin regeneration. Been curious for a while but I'm not sure what method to use/which product to buy.

Tfw will never experience gliding action

You guys really need to stop obsessing over American cocks

I'm not circumcised, the 'majority' of the community doesn't matter, only I do.

I don't understand why you communists focus on the bottom. I don't give a shit about the bottom, I only care about the top.

>Be Canadian
>Get burned by wildfire
>Rushed to the hospital for emergency treatment.
>Told to wait 1-2 years for treatment
>Rioting Vancoverites burn down the hospital after losing once again while I'm waiting
>I'd be freezing right now if my skin wasn't burned beyond recognition and if I wasn't accustomed to living in a barren, frozen wasteland my whole life.
>Sigh as a open my last bottle of Tim Hortons ™ brand Maple Syrup and mix into in with my Kraft ™ Mac and Cheese dinner, the national dish of Canada.
>The smell attracts Moose who charge into me, sending me flying.
>I land, bones broken, far away in a town that smells like Cheese and BO
>It suddenly dawns on me where I am
>I desperately try to flee to no avail as a band of Québécois SJW's dressed in drag and covered in piercings start assailing me with insults in their horrible Surrender language
>With my last bit of strength, I throw the weed I'd been saving for later in my pocket at them, sending them running off to go catch it.
>Exhausted, I use my last bit of strength to answer my phone, which had just rung at the time.
>My 100,000,000 1-bedroom Shack had been repossessed and sold to by the bank to a Muhammid Zing Lee, a Trans-Otherkin Muslim Chinse billionaire. I smile at the name, it renforces the fact that that diversity is Canada's greatest strength.
>Pass out from blood loss and lack of weed, my body shortly afterwards being shipped to Vancover to be distributed via the Chinese meat market.

How can they how how it looks better if it looks identical when the foreskin is retracted?

Typical case of women not knowing what the fuck they want.

Funnie meme

>Be american
>Go to the hospital for 10th obesity related heart surgery
>Get shot on the way there
>Police arrest you
>After posting bail get to hospital
>Operation goes well
>Pay $150,000 and tip the doctors, nurses and receptionists 150% of my bill
>Get attacked by a trayvon martin and die on the walk from my car to my home

pretty good memes ngl, although we havent gone SJW enough for reposession for refugees or immigrants as far as i know

By the way, you guys have as many if not more SJWs than we do.

>mfw didn't get cucked by the kikes