>she gives him the keys

Wtf that isnt how you do a traffic stop

that qt face needs some black mamba jizzing on it

(like if you agree)

>American """"""""""police""""""""""

>when british police go to hell near me

Matt LeBlanc got to see her tits.

yeah this is the webm i was expecting

What the fuck dude. Why would you post rape?

The idea of female police officers doesn't seem too bad after all.

Based Joey

Movie/serie? Looks interesting

happy valley. bretty good show

H-hot

This is exactly why they put the female officers with the biggest male officers.

It's a shame they're not allowed to defend themselves with anything more potent than a rape whistle.

Maybe in Euroland. They really hate women's rights,

Greatest of all time police force.

Based Hightower fucking people up left and right.

What the fuck, that's the same girl as OP? She got fat

Effective without guns you say?

Even Canadian cops have guns, they just have less niggers to force them to use them.

>british """"""""""police""""""""""

She is a real qt imo

>mfw britcuckistan police can't even get their hands on a kitchen knife to protect themselves
gunbroker.com/Destructive-Devices/BI.aspx

I could be wrong but both of these seem like highly unrealistic portrayals of how a police officer (let alone a small female police officer with no weapon beyond a baton) would act in these situations. I mean fuck even a male cop in top physicaly shape wouldn't just waltz right up to within striking range of a group of agitated guys like that.

>British """constabulary"""

lol one less tory in the world

>what's in the van

where's your warrant BITCH

>I think they've killed me

youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM

Don't underestimate the danger of a knife attacker. Unless you specifically decide "we're going to shoot to kill" (which the British officers clearly decided they want to avoid unless they have absolutely no choice), there's no easy way to deal with it, and what they're doing is probably the best way for every person involved to come out alive and unwounded.

They don't even have guns, they were just pointing there fingers in the shape of a gun

Anyone wielding a knife against other humans deserves to be put in the ground and the additional on the police's behalf shouldn't be taken to spare his piece of trash life and send him to prison.

>canadian """""police"""""

*additional risk

You're a cunt.

You can't let a country look that weak. They should have killed him. The message needs to be sent that you can't just threaten police like that and get away unharmed.

I'm not saying it's better to try to arrest them without harming them

However, given the circumstances (i.e. they're told that they MUST avoid any injuries, let alone fatalities, to themselves AND to the attacker), what they did was smart. Sure, it looks silly to see them running aroung the car like that, but they still handled it smartly by not trying some retarded rambo shit which would have possibly gotten them killed.

Yeah, he got aprehended and no-one lost their life.

Good job, UK police.

This is literally not a problem. Look at this Toryboy toff.

>he's covered in blood
>she knows something is alive struggling in the van

>the american cares so much more about freedom than someone's life he thinks she should have a warrant

You have shit dripping from your nose m8

What? Makes no sense.

See

Here comes the best police force in the world. A good bandit is a dead bandit

youtube.com/watch?v=KWGAcSaGH-Q

>American """"""""""police""""""""""
youtube.com/watch?v=fUuK6JtP7xA

I can't understand the rationale behind disarming police.

>b-but there are hardly any shooting anyway so what's the point?

Why take that risk? Cops should be equipped to deal with worst case scenarios. So what if they never ever use their gun? Most cops in Canada never even draw their weapon in their entire careers, but if they ever need to use their gun, they have it readily available.

It just boggles my mind why you would neuter your police like that. It's like saying there is no need for homes to have fire extinguishers because the chance of a fire is soo low it's not worth it.

>Sleep is for fags

Ahh, fuck I miss the golden age of cinema.

i was expecting this

Tradition first of all. Next, police forces are armed; they have mobile armed response units, helicopters and mobile dog units all waiting for the go order. The country is small and towns close, there is nowhere to run off to easily that isnt the town you are in because roads closed have few places between them to get through and helis can cover areas easily. Gun crime here outside cities and farming suicides isnt common, I have never heard a gun fired outside a range in my life, not once. In cites police patrol in pairs, armed police are common in train stations, near gov buildings, outside defence contractor buildings, MoD, Airports, ports, etc.

1. She's not a Police officer, she's a PCSO (Police Community Support Officer; think halfway between social worker and police)
2. Her character is young, inexperienced, idealistic, and naive.

>woman in authority position
>chav scum covered in bruises
>ugly weather
Everything about this video is so British

>killed by a mini
embarrassing death desu