Canacucks, and most posters

Canacucks, and most posters

Would you mind if Canada joined the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lw5LjZ3Q7j4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes-yes. Let us in burger. Wise decision.

>State of Ontario
Sounds cash, I'd be more than happy to join the US.
>1A
>2A
My dick can only get so hard.

Just don't let Canucks vote for some time, or you're going to get about 15-20 million more democrat votes on your hands.

But do this all only if you elect Trump, because otherwise I'd rather not.

i welcome them with free mcdicks

As a political-union thing (a la EU), it could work.

As a straight up, we are your bitch, please send us your tourists as we are now the same contiguous nation living in fear of a Trump or Clinton led term (pending assassination), then... I see that meeting a lot of resistance.

I'm jumping ship to Africa so I don't care either way.

Americans will always be fat and retarded

north?

Yes

thats kinda my specialty

South Africa, then I'm off to Kenya. My new home.

>Just don't let Canucks vote for some time, or you're going to get about 15-20 million more democrat votes on your hands.
lel that is true

we could stop acting like the US doesnt control us

you know they're racist against whites there right now?

I don't want them

You can't be racist against whites, white's have privilege.

"Reverse racism" doesn't exist, white boi

No problem, based on his flag there's an 100% chance that he's yellow

Canada will join the usa, Or at least some of it

youtube.com/watch?v=lw5LjZ3Q7j4

thanks for the meme but poor white people live in tents and drink ground water there

when

America will be way to big.

>America will be too big
No such thing. Manifest Destiny 2.0 when

Only the lunatics are who vibe for media attention. You won't really run across it in your every day life. Especially in places like the Western Cape where the majority is mixed and white people.

I work remotely, so the local economy is practically irrelevant, but damn son, my dollars go twice as far there as they do here so seems worth it.

No mlp people, no gays out in the open, feminism isn't a thing in Kenya. Sounds great.

so does america have a hat or a wig?

Is Canada not part of USA already? I thought Trudeu is like emissary of Obama or something.

No because thats like 25 million free votes to the Democrats and although both parties are shit right now the Democrats are significantly more shit because their positions directly conflict with mine except on meaningless social """issues""" such as weed and abortion

>but damn son, my dollars go twice as far
more like 30+ times but i see what you're saying

One day..

I would very much like Alberta to become our 51st state

It all sounds good...

until they out-America you.

Yo can Alberta join the US

lol

maybe in their wildest dreams, my closet smells like freedom

Dont take in Ontario unless you want another insane debt state with twice the debt per capita as California that is run by Liberals led by a Lesbian and supported by ??? I have no idea how they stay in office.

They literally asked for tax returns back so that they could continue to rape the province with their insane and bankrupting social policies.

Burn down Ontario, nuke Vancouver and give the French a warning. Take the rest.

They mine the raw goods to manufacture freedom closets. They're just locked into a trade agreement with the US that does not allow them to refine this raw freedom and closet-ite. Once that trade agreement is voided, you'd better believe there'll be a gun in every hand, a beer in every mouth, and the stench of freedom in every closet.

...Are you Albertan asking for yourself, or are you asking to get rid of Alberta?

Québec here

This is my order of preference:

1) Independence
2) Being part of some union with Atlantic Canada and mayyyybe Ontario (or parts of it)
3) Being part of USA
4) Being part of France (if France wasn't on such a downward slope I would have ranked this higher)
5) Nuclear annhilation
6) Being part of C*nada

So yeah, all in all I wouldn't mind that much, actually I quite like the USA.

that's like, a good thing right? btw legalize it and help us

They can't out America Texas, they are America's America, which is America squared (aka insanity)

>more Americans ready to strike at the heart of west Canada
Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

>there is a difference between the RNC and DNC
literally both are run by the eternal

im coloured (mixed: english and west indian)

i speak english, would i be accepted in cape town

fucking lol, you've shown how little you understand about international politics by ranking USA higher than canada. Just remember that if quebec had joined the patriots during the american revolution french wouldn't be spoken in quebec

They cant even agree to separate from Canada but this plastic frog has a union with France on his list.

The same French people that laugh at your shitty dialect of French because it sounds retarded.

i cant even get illegal fireworks in quebec it fucking sucks

the mussel fountain i had to eat was pretty good tho

Probably asking to get rid of alberta. they're the conservative base of canada, and their economy is dependent on fossil fuels. Also stephen harper lives there and he's the main reason that alberta is so disproportionately important economically

visit a native reserve, they had cheap cigs, fireworks and restricted firearms

>they're the conservative base of canada
Is that why a lot of Canadians on here seem to hate Alberta?

you can be sure i have those and much more

i got them with my freedom bucks

>The same French people that laugh at your shitty dialect of French because it sounds retarded.
French people banter everybody who has a different dialect, even within their own borders

The difference is that most Québécois are completely unable to handle the banter, but I myself am

still better than C*nada

honestly canada

i like you a lot lol

albertans just take themselves very seriously, so they're easy to banter

alberta has more in common with texas than the rest of canada, thats why most canadians hate it
>canada sucks because it supresses our language and patrimoine!!!111
>better join country that will not even allow us to speak french
yeah, you live in the NE?
me too, i fell in love with maine on a camping trip and ever since ive decided im gonna retire in either maine, NH or vermont depending on which one is in the best state

yea im from CT

Nimbly avoided the first point where you people can't even agree to leave where you are now let alone join with a European country....

Delusional plastic frogs.

A*glo Can*dians truly are a pathetic race

i have family from there tbqh, stamford seems like a nice place to earn some freedom bucks

No thanks tBh.

I like you fags but I wouldn't want to be the same country. That ship sailed back in 1776

50cent got a hottub from where my family got it

his house looks pretty cool

They'll try... even the attempt scares me, regardless of the outcome.

>Dont take in Ontario unless you want another insane debt state with twice the debt per capita as California that is run by Liberals led by a Lesbian and supported by ??? I have no idea how they stay in office.
Cuckservatives fucked up royally with the 900,000 jobs plan where he was going to pull 1 million jobs out of thin air but then fire 100,000 employees. Liberals literally had like 10 years of scandals in ontario and cuckservatives STILL fucked it up somehow.

Anyways, just burn down toronto the rest is fine

It'll happen eventually.

to be fair though, I've toured through Alberta with and in a slough of musical acts, most leaning on the extreme side. We've always had a great time in Alberta. The turnouts are usually good if not the best on the tour. Our hosts, local promoters, support acts, bar/venue owners and even the single-serving friends are welcoming, gracious, and fun!

They just also have anti-conspiracy-theorists who drivel on in support of the machine and rail against the wrench that may one day be in the gears, but for the time being is exactly where it belongs.

They're on their highhorse because they have a 3rd world economy that lets them rice their f-350s then bitch about muh librals muh trudeaus when it tanks every 2 years.

hilariously accurate, during booms they're balls deep in 5 dollar fort mac pussy and when the oil price goes down they're all grovelling at the feet of the true industry in canada

Sure, Canadabros are always cool. Well, mostly.

Absolutely. American politics are completely fucked on all levels, and I want nothing to do with that. If Canada ever gets absorbed into America I'm leaving the continent.

I don't think you want our population to be honest, but I would love to be American.

I'd rather be able to instantly tell if a post is worth reading.

>American politics are completely fucked on all levels
As opposed to?

Us.

Why?

Im a british and canadian citizen. I like my westminster parliament thank you. If we got annexed i'd escape to britain or if i was stuck here i'd take pot shots at the occupation forces

God Save the Queen.

Ya, you're right. The busts of the oil industry far outweigh the booms. Alberta's in poverty half the time. That's why they receive so much financial support from Quebec, Canada's true economic juggernaut.

>That's why they receive so much financial support from Quebec
Holy shit, the levels of delusion are off the chart. Quebec is a welfare queen that's taken in more money than it's contributed every year since the 60's.

finally someone who understands