>buy some weed from a friendly chinaman
>weeoooop weoooop
>cops pull up and arrest me for smoking weed
>in canada
>smoking weed is still illegal in canada
>in 2016
wtf??!

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2650706/canada-to-introduce-pot-legalization-legislation-in-2017/
news.vice.com/article/canada-really-wants-to-legalize-weed-but-first-it-needs-to-deal-with-the-un
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf canadia it's 2016 step up your game

just a bit of legal banter m8

They wont legalize it because we have signed 3-5 international security treaties that don't allow for us to have nationalized legal weed.

Theres two options to consider here:

>The Liberals knew that and lied to everyone to get in power

>The Liberals didn't know that and are just extremely incompetent

Either choice is meme tier, but just saying desu.

I voted for mein leader Harper, whats the rest of your excuses?

The laws will be tabled in 2017

This treaty is a part of the wars on drugs treaty

They could not have known

Says who?

If this is true why does colorado have legal weed?

Worst case ontario the feds leave it up to the provinces and alberta is the only province without legal weed (when the conservatards get butthurt about the NDP and elect wild rose)

just google it, it's everywhere.

Here's one article globalnews.ca/news/2650706/canada-to-introduce-pot-legalization-legislation-in-2017/

>The Liberal government announced Tuesday that it plans to introduce legislation legalizing marijuana in the spring of next year.

>Health Minister Jane Philpott made the announcement during a special session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York regarding drug use and drug-related crime.

Educate yourself before parroting false information.

I'm pretty sure the retarded weedman won't ever even follow through with legalizing it.

You want me to post the other lies the Liberals have spread?

Who's going to enforce those deadlines? Whp says they wont say its going to now be spring of 2018 or 2019?

What a joke, they literally CANT make weed legal. They have to get the American government and our major trade partners to OK that. They wont do that.

Get fucked you DUDE WEED retard, you literally got tricked into voting in idiots who do nothing but blame the previous government and spend our money on other nations's citizens while we slip into a recession.

Because Colorado isn't every state in the union.
Because Federal law and state law are different.

Did you want me to go on?

Weed is basically legal

It's not like America where you can serve time for having a gram or two on you

>the 'they wont legalize it' meme still exists

It's like you don't even know the politics of your own country and get your information from clickbait opinion pieces

try more than 13 plants desu

I voted for Harper my friend.

I've heard of kids getting a record for having very little bud on them, rather than the cops just confiscating it and letting the kids go. Apparently it's a big deal down there.

yeah only in the shit states

could you directly link to it. I cant seem to find anything

>>weeoooop weoooop
i thought this was supposed to be the chinaman talking lol

It's like I've had to deal with retards who think they will actually do something.

>fucked their own rapefugee deadline up
>fucked their own budget up
>fucked their own weed policy up
>50%+ people think they fucked their first 6 months up

I've done research into this and they can be sued by China for making weed legal, they can be sued by the US for making weed legal.... like why do people think we can dictate policy to anyone? We're making weed a normal thing for a country with a massive and laxly guarded border. Most states along our border are lucky they don't have to deal with Mexico but apparently would love for Canada to have copious amounts of weed grown legally.

????

Which would you like me to link

lol

Stop being a retarded faggot

>trip to canada

That must've been some sort of fall

According to US law, marijuana is still illegal. States have some play in having their own laws separate from federal though.

>Liberal officially out of ideas
>Opens Liberal playbook 101
>Step 1
>INSULT
>Step 2
>BE INSENSITIVE TO GAYS/HANDICAPPED
>Step 3
>IGNORE HYPOCRACY

>they can be sued by China
>they can be sued by America

Where? In the international court at the un? Laughable.

Yes and other special courts we have with China.

> "Ottawa might not have a choice, as it finds its plans to legalize marijuana at odds with three UN treaties on the matter."

>"Those three UN treaties, the earliest dating back more than 50 years, bind signatory states to combat the trafficking of a variety of drugs, including cannabis, and forbids their domestic cultivation, except for certain industrial, research, and medical purposes."

These 3 separate treaties all have to be amended by group vote or dropped out of by Canada, which we won't do as it will piss off everyone we trade with and of course come with penalties.

news.vice.com/article/canada-really-wants-to-legalize-weed-but-first-it-needs-to-deal-with-the-un

Trudeau basically says he can prove every other country wrong by showing we can do this right and not in anyway hurt any other country. This is the kind of fucking idiot we elected. This would be a huge middle finger to a lot of countries we promised we would fight with to stop legalized weed.

Just shortsighted idiot meme government things....

>Nervous laughing intensifies

Those treaties don't mean shit

>WHAT THEY CANT SUE US
>WHERE WOULD THEY SUE US THE FUCKING UN?
>WHAT THEY CAN? FUCK THE UN BRO
>DUUUUDE WHERES MY WEED DUDE

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

could you at least change
>cleaver
... or is that part of the fun?

Why aren't there more threads about China here?

I'm thinking of moving there and have a lot of questions about it.

Copy pasta and lame