PEN PAL?

Yo Sup Forums

I'm looking for a pen pal. I reeeeaaaallly want a Japanese pen pal but I'm down to talk to anyone from any country. How do I do this? I want to write letters and send snacks and gifts and photos and create a real international friend, Is this something that someone on Sup Forums wants to get involved in? If not does anyone know where I can find a pen buddy?
Any help would be dope okay thanks I'm from the best country lets talk

Ideally states have greater autonomy so if we're net in the same state that should count as international

What's up lad

nigga just chillin with some cousins at my house not doin shit except browsing /fa/

wbu?

There used to be this pen pal website that does exactly what you wanted. I'll see if it's still there.

thanks amigo

>I want to write letters and send snacks and gifts and photos and create a real international friend

\you probably never even tasted a corn nut you colomberno faggit

>corn nut
looks soooo tasty i could puke a little

nigga those are fingernail clippings aint no damn corn nut

>get me one pen pal too senpai

wanna be pen pals? even tho I alreay know yr ugly and awkward i'm still down

People don't send things to India that aren't either toilet paper or even shittier brown people.

I don't want a fatass virgin male.

Send me a fucking LEAF

Literally the point of Interpals.net

mucho respect mang

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

I didn't want yr diseased ass letters anyway bitch

FUCK THE MOUNTED PUSSIES!!!

Go poo in pantaloons chad

She's actually just melting.

>posts a poopy nigerian
yeah bubs I'm from the United States not Africa

lmdaaaaooooooo kek'd

Like I don't have more
Good luck Chad

>posts hardworking, taxpaying United States citizen
nice try bubba

>mfw

>posts man experiencing true freedom...
you would probably get beaten for this in Columbinia

>that distance
impressive

What's your obsession with all this anyway
Why do you have all these pics

I've always kind of though of Sup Forums as my hivemind penpal.