What's the best airport you've been to?

What's the best airport you've been to?

Brussels

Atlanta

Had a blast, did ya'?

Salt Lake City

Hartsfield- Jackson (Atlanta). The size of it is fucking incredible yet its still so easy to get around compared to smaller airports i've ever been to. Always a fun airport to fly through (im an aviation nerd)

Dubai.

(the Emirates Terminal 3 airport)

Inchon for sure. 11 years in a row rated best airport in the world for a reason. Coming from a former airport worker at MIA.

Portland International in Oregon is very comfy

I've been there a couple of times, I don't remember anything remarkable at all. It just reminded me a lot of Beijing.

I've never been to an airport.

>he's never been on an airplane
holy shit.

Hong Kong for convenience (lots of charging ports, free computer terminals, lots of seating)
Worst by far is Manila (hot as balls, slow customs retarded terminal fee)

Avalon

>Had a blast, did ya'?

>some middle eastern country posts bostorn airport

Denver International Airport

Dubai

>Evult white mein obress da vurld

This tbqh, unless you get there during 'rush hour.'

Triggered

>best
Haneda or Schiphol

>worst
Los Angels

none lmao

Washington Dulles, it had a cute mini subway system

HKIA is objectively the best

Denver

Heathrow was pretty nice too

Minneapolis/Saint Paul International Airport was pretty enjoyable, but partly because I like how green Minneapolis is

San Diego is most comfy US airport.

Frankfurt/London Heathrow and Saint Petersburg are pretty comfy too.

Barajas

They're all complete shit.

Paris and Dubai.

>tfw only know my towns airport because I'm too poor to travel to far away places ;_;

Roissy CDG

Haneda was nice, especially the security procedures were super incomplicated.

Paris' a big one

I live in Frankfurt and alwys find it pretty confusing. Also the distances are pretty long from check-in to gate and to the baggage claim. Not sure how it is when just switching flights.

Going to Narita is fun, there's some nice countryside around the railways and even some kind of a fucking samurai castle

Heathrow

For you

Helsinki-Vantaa International airport because apart from that i've only been in some not so well looking mediterranean airports

Our international airport regularly gets industry awards for getting the most jew gold but architecturally it's a nonevent

Changi in Singapore.

That place is literally a tourist attraction in itself.

>tfw no nazi NWO Airport run by reptilians

I wasn't aware that they're good and bad airports. My airport experience has always been roughly the same. Check-ins work similar everywhere, controls work similar everywhere, no-dutys sell similar useless crap everywhere, gates work similar everywhere.

Then you haven't been around much

>have planes taking off in every direction
>noise pollution in every direction
>American engineering

Frankfurt and Schiphol.

By default, because I've only flown from LaGuardia to here, and I'm certainly not giving this to LaGuardia.

Incheon

Are you serious?

That lonely Runway tho

That's the cool part!

Leipzig/Halle?

Yus.

I'm always jealous as fuck while riding under a plane. I want to go with it. Unless it's Malaysian Airlines.

The one in Singapore. It was fun. There was a lot of big cacti which I liked and the air was nice and humid.

Couldn't give a shit about the surgery room themed sterile boxes like we have here and all over Europe.

The best airports are the small ones. No 3 hour walk to a gate. And an other hour at the baggage carousel. Fuck that.

Pic related. 10 minutes and you're out of the airport.

Ruzyne

Heathrow. That's the biggest one I've been to.

Hiroshima

Guess you could say it was... da bomb?

I like Nürnberg a lot.
Pretty small one. Can reach everything very fast, is really modern, can go there with the subway...

Wtf? Really thought this was fake untill I googled it... such a small bridge...

Sorry, but Charles de Gaulle is absolutely horrible.

München and Schiphol are pretty good imho

Hiroshima airport is located in Mihara city, nuke nigger.

Planes don't weigh a million tons. Such a bridge would only have to be slightly more reinforced than an Autobahn bridge.

Only know the one in Frankfurt which is pretty massive.

I've been to the airports in:
-Rome
-Salt Lake City
-Nashville
-Atlanta
-Savannah
-Toronto
-Las Vegas
-Denver
-Washington, D.C.
-Baden-Baden
-Frankfurt
And of them all, Salt Lake is the best.

>so blatantly wrong even the Jews oppose it
What are you doing goyim?

>tunnel bits not even angled parallel to the runway
It was city building video game bug tier.

Tel Aviv

Berlin-Brandenburg

Will it ever be finished?

I don't think so

Soon...

I heard there are some engineers available at VW. Maybe they can help out

that's just low

comfortable
・Easten asia
(especially)haneda,incheon,hong kong
・Western europe
Schiphol

uncomfortable
・south easten asia(without KL,changi)

never been US.. can't rate this.

I might have a fetish for airports, I always feel extremely comfy in airports, also knowing you can pretty go to anywhere in the world gives a feeling of freedom.

>get harassed by 2 security guards before I even reach customs
>everything is in various shades of brown
No

Worst: San Francisco
Especially if you're flying international

Underrated.

I know that feel

But where would you go? Everything is 2000 AUD away.

It looked nice but you are fucked up when you cant speak french. Only the negros speak english there because you frogs are too arrogant to learn english :3

You're american

I can get to Indonesia or Singapore for $120 on a good day

Return flights to Europe can be as low as $1000 during airline sales

I've been to Incheon when I went to Korea. I honestly don't remember anything remarkable about it, and it was only 2 years ago.

I've also heard alot of fantastic things about Singapores airport.

anyway my personal favorite I guess would be Frankfurts airport. I always end up there for layovers when going to European countries. it's just familiar, and maximum comfy.

That looks like a nightmare

Barcelona's was great.

Clean, modern, close to the city, easy/cheap to get to, not massive and sprawling like many other airports.

>eurocrampeds

>tfw took a bus, missed a stop, the next stop was this airport. I knew I was fucked when the bus took the highway, asked the driver if my stop was near he laughed. Was 30 minutes late for my welfare status review. Waited 3 hours, people were getting reviewed before me, told myself good I wasn't late that they were late in their schedule anyway. The lady went out of her office and wondered why I was here for so long, I told her I had an appointment for 10 am, it was 1 pm, they all laughed.

fuck my life

>welfare
kys parasite

but I still have animu and vidyas

who /shitty ryanair airports/ here?

You are a useless drain on your society. France would be better off if you'd never been born.

Here.

Helsinki-Malmi

This.

Airports I've been to:

Oslo
Tromso
Longyearbyen
London - Heathrow
London - Gatwick
Kiev
Dubrovnik
Malta
Keflavik
Dublin

Longyearbyen was the best because it's small and simple.

I'd be a good minister of propaganda or minister of ethnic cleansing.

The weirdest one I have ever been to is Doha. There is a giant creepy teddy bear in the main hall and there is never anyplace to sit despite being a brand new airport