If russians are subhumans, how did they send the first man and satellite into space?

if russians are subhumans, how did they send the first man and satellite into space?

they aren't subhuman, who told you that

it was a love letter to humanity

we find the best in us in the worst times

>They sent the first trash bag in space

Fuck off island frog

It took them a few dead dogs and astronauts before nailing it.

their first human was successful

German scientists

did not need them and sent them back

Gagarin was only the first to survive the journey, thus made the news. Don't be so naive my overweight friend.

we would have known my emaciated friend

we know all their failures

gagarin was first, you don't have to like it but it's true

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life

More Americans died during space operations than Russians.

we are subhumans. Stop this discussion now.

>tfw Christa McAuliffe was a top qt who didn't have to die

German, Polish, and Ukranian scientists

no one have to die
there is no blood god that calls sacrifice or else no sun or something

>Polish, and Ukranian scientists

Hahahahahahahaha

>Polish intellectuals

Well yeah if it wasn't of ukrainian ''''''''''scientists''''''''' we wouldn't have the STALKER series today.

the first earthbeing was a monkey
All this american and russian propaganda denying the achievments of brazilian astronauts

it was laika the dog

It was actually fruit flies
>The first animals sent into space were fruit flies aboard a U.S.-launched V-2 rocket on 20 February 1947 from White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico.[1][2][3][4] The purpose of the experiment was to explore the effects of radiation exposure at high altitudes. The rocket reached 68 miles (109 km) in 3 minutes and 10 seconds, past both the U.S. Air Force 50-mile and the international 100 km definitions of the boundary of space. The Blossom capsule was ejected and successfully deployed its parachute. The fruit flies were recovered alive.

you can make the argument about orbital trajectory

Dunno, ask some glorious and world relevant Poland or Ukraine.
They also tell that we conquered the most of the clay because we are mongols and shit.

delet