Hey lads can we have a faces of Sup Forums thread?

Hey lads can we have a faces of Sup Forums thread?

I'm a little insecure about my appearance I know I'm cute but anyway lest do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BkXl6M8XFHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I came twice

A

FUCKING

CHI

LEAF

CA

saved

NADA

CERVEZA

cheers i know you have you folder without reason. i remember you

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life

BR CHIMPRACE CHECKING IN

ALLAHU

you look like you're a top bloke.

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life

Loving this new pasta lads. Guaranteed (You) every thread

>le_takbir_face.jpg

It's not funny when a Mexican does it

going to yurop in 20 days... gonna ask German girls if they want to help a Syrian guy to release his stress from all the tension in Middle East

all me lads :)

Strayas are literally better than canadians in every aspect. This makes canadians so butthurt they resort to imitating them in the ancient ways of bantz and funposting, but they fail, so they come across as dumb and unfunny posters.

Add in other factors like le weed man, a fucking leaf, not having a national identity, being overrun by immigrants, lack of international interest, horrible bantz and general try-hardness and you've got some of the pettiest posters in Sup Forums.

UK is the senile but based old man, USA is the normie, Straya is the lovable idiot, and Canada is the little bitter guy that, jealous of the love the idiot gets, tries to be cool too, but fails miserably and makes everyone hate him.

Canadians will never have an identity.

i love this book

Wut? We're the funniest madafakas alive.

thanks are you a woman?

I bet you wrote that yourself amigo. 3/10, kinda shitty imo

Nah, Mexicans just follow everybody else. Brazilians are pretty funny.

dumb leaf poster

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

nah

you look like you're about to burst into tears

He's right though, we banter NZ but if there is an external enemy, they would undoubtedly help us because we know we're fucking bros even they live across a big sea. You, on the other hand, really are just americans that sounds funny and have no friends that are actually retarded.

Don't be upset. Some people just aren't funny. I don't know why your entire countries posters are all lame.

Cerveza por favor

You don't know shit we're hilarious.
Look at this beautiful Mexican humor.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BkXl6M8XFHA

EH

Seems like you take Sup Forums way too seriously. There's more to life than shitposting, I can show you the world baby boy.

Don't you have hair brushes in your country senpai?

my soul crushing depression and nightly sobbing because of no gf has permanently deformed my face. Now I always look like I'm about to cry.

not white but am i white-passing ? critiques are welcome

Cringe

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

Literally me

Cana fucking Dah

SAD.

Would

Cringe

So that's the face behind the butthurt

Cringe

why do you hate fun

Cana fucking Dah

SAD.

>I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life

don't eh me lad I'm a solid 8 in my country

Cringe

Mexico pls stop. It's like 2nd hand embrassment watching you try to fit in on Sup Forums.

You're not even woman passing.

your name says myanmar but ur flag is taiwan

whast gives??~?~~?

fuck you canada

Cana fucking Dah

SAD.

Cerveza por favor

FIFTY

Are you kidding? In Myanmar? You must have way more money than anyone else there and look ten times better than most of the locals

SHOW YOUR FACE CANADA

Just me at work lads :P

Cana fucking Dah

SAD.

I look better than you faggot

Cringe

How small did you dick get from all those steroids senpai?

youre not a woman tho

Goriki-senpai desu

Rate me lads

You're still gonna pay for the wall..

time traveler from the 40s / 10

Fuck you Pablo

Old pic, when I was in HS

Can I lose my virginity to you please??

10... out of 99999

You lie. Everyone know that Argentina is white and pic related is obviously a frenchman.

LOL youre not even in eurovision

eurowhaaaaaat??

That was cringe, don't do that

>Australia

You're actually quite hot

it's because my mother died and my girlfriend broke up with me a week later. That was 4 years ago.

Good post

Cerveza por favor

Bloke/10

is that really you? If so, not bad at all.

Cerveza por favor

Me at school

me on the left

very

>it's a Canada vs. Australia thread
haha epic!!:----))))) xD

thanks neighbor