Why do Finnish people sound like robots?

Why do Finnish people sound like robots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rIZ3zs26RDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r0IZ_TEzg7M
youtube.com/watch?v=6zqqtf7LZ4c
youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA
youtube.com/watch?v=os9qYgJ6Nw8
youtube.com/watch?v=-z4iw8Ppo1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finland don't exist.
They say that the actual 'place of Finland' is just Eastern Sweden. Helsinki is in Eastern Sweden and when people fly there it's not like they would notice.
World maps are altered as it's a U.N conspiracy to keep people believing in Finland. And the idea that an entire country is made up seems so bizarre that nobody would ever believe it, making it easy to do.
Finland's main company, Nokia, is apparently owned by the Japanese and they're a main player in this.
Now as for 'why' people would want to invent Finland as a country that's a bit more in depth and there's a few reasons as to why Sweden and Russia go along with it but it's mostly to do with Japanese fishing rights.
You see the Japanese love their sushi but tight fishing regulations and public outcry mean they can't fish as much as they want. So after the Cold War they agreed with Russia to create a 'landmass' called Finland where they could fish. After all, if people thought there was a country there nobody would expect the Japanese to be harpooning whales would they?
The fish is then transported through Russia where a small percentage of the food is given to the population, (they were of course starving at the time of Finland being invented), and then is shipped to Japan under the disguise of 'Nokia' products. Japan is apparently one of the worlds largest importers of Nokia products despite the fact that 'nobody there owns a Nokia phone' apparently.
The crux of all this however, and my favourite part, is the homage that the Japanese gave to this entire conspiracy theory.
What do fish have? Fins. Therefore they named their imaginary country Finland.
There are loads more that they go on about but I can't remember it all at the moment.

shut it down

t. Swede

I wish I was a Japanese

Finnish language doesn't put emphasis on any syllable, it's perfetly comprehensible even when spoken monotonicly

*monotonically

I noticed this too. Finns sound like robots because Finns are autistic retards who spend all day isolated and drunk their cabins whereas Swedish sounds very musical and lively because Swedes are always socializing.

It's language, you dumb fuck

They sound musical and lively because Muhammad drilled it into them.

*the language
Jesus Christ, my spelling is shit today

>Swedish sounds very musical and lively

dont you mean gay?

NOW WE RUN

Maybe they are robots??hmmm

>finns
>human

shhhhh

Swedish can sound pretty desu

t. Göran från Närpes

but I'm a semi normie and never complain about having no gf

It's so fucking cold in the winters that our lips, cheeks and tongues freeze so that we can only make monotone robotic sounds. That's why we don't have these fancy letters like b, c, f, g, q, w, z. Too hard to pronounce them

"robot" is a Czech word, please cease using it without proper authorisation and paying license fee

I actually knew this! ;)
Robota - Work amirite?

Finland is much better though

Robota is a medieval forced serf work. Normal work is práce.

>acquire czech worker
>he only requires electricity

can't make this shit up famperhe

ok sorry
thx thx

Who's that Finnish youtuber who has the robotic accent and his videos are related to tech stuff?

Finns are robotic because they're emotionless gooks. They're monotone like their fellow mongoloid nips: "It•is•bery•regretbull•situation" Zzzz BORING

Is Finland like the third world country of the
Scandinavian countries ?

literally all of them

>Finland
>Scandinavia

Even though we have some of the scandinavian mountains inside our borders, we are not scandis.
And yes, we are the niggers of nordics because we speak a language thats totally different from their language group. Also le epic mongol meme :DD

FREE STYLA
RIGHT FROM THE TOP OF MY TONGUE
IN STEREO WITH THE FREE STYLA

youtube.com/watch?v=rIZ3zs26RDQ

Awkward and funny english skills

Autism and the fact they are not used to talk.

At least post the original.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0IZ_TEzg7M

Veri fanni inglis :DD

youtube.com/watch?v=6zqqtf7LZ4c

rude

This guy is a retard. Finns didn't get the memo they had to return to Mongolia to elect a new Khan and just stayed in Europe.

If Finnish sounds robotic then so do we

youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA

You decided that we're white, not us :^)

DIS MARNING AY BOJLIN MA KÅÅÅFI MASHEEN

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=os9qYgJ6Nw8

MarkoRepairs

Pretty much
youtube.com/watch?v=-z4iw8Ppo1o

Bisqwit

t: Reddit

never 4 get

Yeah that's the one

That armor has a chink in it.