Explain why this shouldn't happen

Explain why this shouldn't happen.

Where do we bury all those smelly brown people, I don't want them.

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life

CHI

send them to Europe to live with Muhammad.

All the power in elections will be given to Hispanics and Brazilians to the detriment of the Burgers

At least then the name is accurate

Oh hi Palestine

What the fuck I don't want Greenland.

Not even as a penal colony?

Have you heard of the Roman Empire, my dear American friend?

I dont want spics in my fucking country

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
fuck off monkey :3

i don't see how it will make a difference then?

>Explain why this shouldn't happen.
Guyane, Martinique, Guadeloupe, St Barthelemy, St Pierre-et-Miquelon, Clipperton and St Martin are French territory.
And we have nukes.

That's reason enough.

We have money we can use to buy those places.

>cession
topkek

CA

With all that clay, America would have enough nukes and manpower to take over all of Europe desu.

CA

Yeah but we have enough money and those are nice places for tourism (it's cool to go the Carribeans while remaining in France),or the space center (Guyane) and we aren't going to sell our own citizens.
The Louisiana purchase was because nobody from France wanted to live in Mississipi so we might as well sell useless lands.
You could probably buy Clipperton (I don't think the crabs would mind) but that's it.

>enough nukes
they have more than enough already, that doesn't change anything.
If two people face each other with guns, it doesn't matter if one guy only has ten cartridges while the other one has twenty crates of ammo.

The US could take over Europe, however their country would be nuked to the Stone Age which would make it a disadvantageous move for them.

>United States of America

At least the name makes sense.

GO