youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4
youtu.be/zSif77IVQdY
youtu.be/VecunpIqlg0
youtube.com/watch?v=c56KU6PnZG4
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Oz6kq-MYY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post cute

Whats up you fucking NERDS, also Canada is cooler than USA

Still checking my spam folder. I'm sure I'll get it eventually.

honestly think I'll just become an EDM artist

>EDM

Maybe you should pray to your phone god.

i dont envy your humidity but where i am there's hot humid summers on the regular and right now i'm not sure we'll even have a summer because we sure has hell havent had a spring

Tfw no panda express here

EZ monies and it's not so bad. Look at these views senpai.
youtube.com/watch?v=OUkkaqSNduU

>panda express
just go to one of the million legit asain restaurants instead of that shit
hell even just buying store bought shit is better

The worst part is we normally get awesome thunderstorms when it's this humid. I can deal with rain and humidity but not this overcast and miserable heat. 100 degrees dry I manage. 80+ humid and I'm in hell.

Kill yourself my man

>tfw only one ""mexican"" restaurant here
>it's also expensive

Panda Express is only as good as the cooks. I've been to places that are absolute shit tier and ones that are passable. I respect a fast food place that uses fresh vegetables.

What's the coolest rare flag you guys have seen on Sup Forums?

>want to make a pokemon team based around gengar
>remember I have no friends
>get sad

only thing "EDM" is good for is driving music, and even then it's outdone by SEB.

This shit right here makes my mouth water

youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg

Rebel country is my guilty pleasure.

Do they servre cream of sum yung gai at panda express? Haha

They do serve aloser sais wut.

Jaja alburs en ingles

That aint funny it doesnt even sound chinky

Dumb faggot

A FUCKING LEAF

What are you gonna do about bitch boy?

About to go from San Diego to Victoria m80s

What's cheap in Canada?

youtube.com/watch?v=WhDrGnjacvA
STATES STATES STATES

>victoria

Hipster girls, dope

Memes aside, what's the difference between ADD and ADHD

WHO UP?

>tfw you go 20/5/9 as Jinx in ranked
Why is she the greatest adc?

Also, is it safe for me to come back or does everyone hate Americans like usual.

wut dat der

PREPARE YOUR ANGUS

But see this is that loud noises=better meme. You can do something that sounds kind of catchy instead which is much more important
soundcloud.com/robotaki/needy-robotaki-remix

One is hyperactive. A spaz if you will. Both are blanket terms for people who weren't properly raised, though.

Muh

Gogdummit, I'm out of real beer. I have to switch to BUD LIGHT.

i think we've even had one thunderstom this year

usually softrolling thunder is comfy as hell but we just get flaccid showers now

>they used to sing about the birds and the bees
What did they mean by this

Why do you even have bud light in your home?

shameful

bud light aint bad

Bud light is bro tier desu

t. bud light spokesman

Literal piss, and i aint even a beer snob

Might as well drink sparkling water desu

Loving those trips of satan but still hating the weather. I just want a comfy thunderstorm.

t. Miller light shill

Coors is best of the three tbf

Why are you enjoying a refreshing coors light, huh?

>not drinking the best beer

Because I bought an 30 last Saturday when I was doing yard work. Can drink that all day without getting fall over drunk.
Agreed, see above.

I've only got one bottle left and the mountains aren't blue. You know it's toxic when mountains aren't blue, right?

nah, if anything Id shill leinenkugel

Who /maltliquor/ here?

>coors
>miller
>bud
>corona

>different

>not fosters
dropped

Mickey's is the only ghetto swill I can stomach.

OYY

ANDY!

We used to go nutty drinking that shit in high school lmao

They taste different 2bh even if they are bad, coors is sightly better than the others

Coors has no flavor
Miller taste faintly of hops
Bud tastes the way wet garbage smells
Corona taste like a real lager that's been left in the sun too long

>tfw everything I knew of Australia as a kid was based on that episode

Still, they're bottled piss imho. I'm not saying I don't enjoy them, but drinking them outside of "socially drinking" scenario is a no-no for me.
There's this in my country, really nice for a commercial brand, fairly cheap, strong smell, nice taste and fucks your brain if you drink too many.

I really hate hoppy beer. fuck IPAs

>I'm not saying I don't enjoy them, but drinking them outside of "socially drinking" scenario is a no-no for me.

I agree. Also, I'll look for that beer next time I'm at BevMo. I don't know if I've seen anything from south America that wasn't that shitty Argentinian beer Quilmes, but I'm going to look.

That's cool, dude. I prefer malty beers like brown ales but occasionally I find a well balanced IPA.

I'm not saying we're germans, but german and austrian inmigration brought 3 things to Chile
>army
>autism
>beer

Try and look for Kunstmann or Kross while you're at it.
Don't even try Cusqueña or Tecate if you're exploring more Latin American beers, they're not worth.

I used to watch The Simpsons as a kid but after the new episodes were just indiscernable rehashes of previous episodes I realized the show was garbo and stopped watching
The funny thing is it's like my brain deleted everything I know about The Simpsons since I didn't care about it, because I can recall several episodes from other TV shows as a kid but only a few from The Simpsons, and that's especially considering the large amount of episodes

I wish all the yankees would go home

Tecate is as common as Budweiser where I'm from. I'm going to specifically look for Chilean beer next time though. I already had some great wine from your country. Need to taste your beer.

>that glorious yankee feel when the south will never rise again

HEY SOUL SISTER

everything up to season 9 episode 1 is great. I rewatched all of the classic episodes awhile ago and were actually better then I remember them. Everything from season 9 episode 2 onward ranges from meh to complete shit

AINT THAT MISTER MISTER

I'd recommend more chilean beers but they're really "muh microbrewery".
Recently I found a premium ale and a scotch ale that are nice and go well with light foods, gotta love those pretentious little restaurants.

I know that feel.

The microbrew scene is so huge here right now. Hipsters are good at two things. Being annoying as fuck and making good food and beer.

This is now a middle school music thread
youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4

youtu.be/zSif77IVQdY

O' brothers let's go down

I'd love to try small microbrewery american beers desu. The funny thing about America imho, is that they take a piece from any culture and mutate it to make it your own thing and excel on it. Be it chicago style pizza, californian wine, pies or ice creams.

>chicago style pizza
>good

It's good for what it's made for, it completes it's purpose and does it well. I still prefer a nice burger tho.

Well, we're a country that likes to take old ideas and play with them. Fuck that user who said Chicago style is bad. It's not pizza but it still tastes good. Weird thing is I think Chile does the same thing. You guys have a great culture brewing. You're not poor faggots like your neighbors. You know how to make wine. You know how to eat. Don't sell your country short.

>california style anything
>not shit

Who /Glen/ here

youtu.be/VecunpIqlg0

Stand By Me is the comfiest movie ever, wish I could watch it for the first time again as a kid

>dis nigga never had california mexican food
>never had in n out

California pizza is pretty dank, tbqhwyf.

We've always been multicultural, that's why. Some french customs there, some english customs here, some slav shit there. You name it, we even have our own variety of polka. I find it funny how most chileans here are apologetics and have an inferior complex toward everyone, we're a nice country even if our politics are shit and are suffering an ecologic crisis right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=c56KU6PnZG4

Didn't know I was /Glen/ until I googled him. Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Oz6kq-MYY

From my point of view Chile should be the c in /cum/.