I honestly cant comprehend how it is possible to live below Polish level

I honestly cant comprehend how it is possible to live below Polish level.

It is like all day suffering there. And Ukraine, wow just simply wow. We need to help them guys.

It is interesting how wealth gets back to prewar levels where the most wealthy was west, than east and only after south.

That area around the Aegean was rich but Germanics, latinos and subhuman Arabs destroy everything.

THAT FEEL WHEN BROKE !!!!!!!!! :(

>I honestly cant comprehend how it is possible to live below Swiss level.
>It is like all day suffering there. And Ukraine, wow just simply wow. We need to help them guys.
>It is interesting how wealth gets back to prewar levels where the most wealthy was west, than east and only after south.

I honestly can't comprehend living in a country the size of Connecticut.

>Norway below Finland, Germany and bunch of countries
How's that?

>Portugal and Greece are gone.
Next ones are Spain and Italy.

Purchasing power

idk if it's an accurate map though

We need to get the fuck out of the EU as fast as possible, it's a tool to drag us down and keep us weaker than the WEST, plese kill it

Have you even been to Norway?

When they charged me 20 euro for a beer in a pub I almost killed myself

i'm sick of this

Quite comfy, only thing you really need is 15$/month for internet

>20 euro for a beer in a pub
>20 euro for a beer
>20 euro
Aahahah what? Do they give special "service" with that bear also? If not, what the fuck...

They import almost everything there.

i heard getting a haircut over there can be 50+ euros

I pay 2

If you had said 10 then maybe i would have believed you, but not even in the most upscale places in Norway would a simple beer cost 20 €, i call bullshit

Ukrainians at least manufacture their own cars, they serve no western corporation for peanuts like polak peasant slaves do.

fuck your and your pseudo "nationalism"

poolok

A little more of EU dictatorship of this shithole and you'll see blood spill even worse than in Ukraine.

>tfw going to Scandinavia in 2 months.
I
AM
FUCKED

I dont think anybody is able to drag down Romania, its the bottom of the bottom

it varies from 5 to 10 euro, we usually get shitfaced at home then head out

Oh my sweet summer child, go to Oslo, see and cry.

I've had $12 beer here at some shitty overpriced restaurants, I'd imagine there are more expensive places in Norgay

Jokes on you lads I'm moving to the UK this September.
Cheeky nandos Here I come

I pay 9.5$

heard a pizza costs 50+€ there

but when even a cashier makes 3500 goysheckels a month that puts things into perspective

pretty sure that one map with the green to dark red gradient always shows the entirety of Switzerland and Norway as dark red

What is the market price?

The EU is in fact fuccking Eastern European countries, but i don't expect you to know anything about europe Ahmed, just keep working on that bomb

Because even tho they have a lot of many the things are also expensive, so you cant buy much.

Its the opposite to Saudi Arabia where you literally dont pay taxes and things have a reasonable prices, thus businesses can establish.
Once the oil runs out Norway will be a poor shithole that has only fishing whereas Saudi Arabia has invested for the future.

>haha i called him muslim his arguments dont count anymore!

Drink something to cool down gypsy, see you at Lidl bud.

I hope at least it wasn't american "beer"

t. mehmet

Buildings are not investments for future. It will turn into a desertic ghost town, when the oil dries up. But Norwegians were the poorest in the region before the oil. So your point is also correct.

From 16 Euro for a sixpack and upwards. Alcohol is insanely expensive compared to other type of foods though, not exactly representative.

what argument mehmet?

I am a Greek

Here its like 7 €

we were a gigantic shithole xD

what's your point mehmet?

>germ-an """""argument"""""
If you actually made an argument then you would get actual responses,don't you have to go pay your tribute to the BBC?

living in Ukraine only makes sense if you have a hot gf with long legs

>I am greek not a turk
Toppest of kek's

Look out of your window and you will see.

I am a Greek you Gypsy.

So, every single man lives there for a reason :)

Shut the fuck up youre not even me.

Poland is the new standard
Soon Złoty will be new international currency

I paid over 10 euros for a beer in Belgium :(

20 for a small salat.

Belgium hotels, near the French border are really expensive.

probably at a nightclub or something

what?

Lol
I am you, I am Greek

>tourists say restaurants are so cheap in Serbia
>ask me to show them some cool places
>i don't know any because it's all expensive for me

fuck life

fuck serbia

As long as they invest in developing a solid culture, military, intelligence, keeping the jewish claws off their media and banks and national assets they wont get fucked in the ass like russia , USA and most of yurope has.

And THE, is investing in the future.

Choose your destiny

>9.5$ for a haircut in Russia.
Are you a faggot or a pedophile?

>tfw just recognized that even as a minimum wage German you can afford a better life than 95% of the planet

wtf is written there?
Holy fucking shit what is this?

Fuck this shit I'm outta here...

looks like its l337 speak

Which one is the most effective against Germans?

500 rub in regular barbery.

I pay $30 for a haircut

The one in the red can is specially designed for your kind

see what? hordes of muslims chimping out? turkroaches parading as if they conquered your country? bombs going off?

my mom cuts my hair for free and after that she makes me dinner.

fuck all you normies

Dont forget to take your daily Zyklon B

>poortugal

Atleast we arent some backwater gypsies

I pay 15€ for a haircut.

Official how much do you pay for a haircut thread.
I pay $25.

you'll be backwater turks soon lel

>Good kebab
>Shit from the streets
Choose one
(u probably choose trash because your Gipsie genes force u to, Rajeed)

Germany would be as high as Switzerland if they deported refugees and voted AfD

t.mustafa al kemal
don't worry you'll be getting both

Damn that's cheap as fuck, I pay 35€ for my haircuts

>There's freedom of movement in the EU
>Thinking national parameters still matter
Just go and seek a life and job where the wealth is, I know I will.

Im not mustafa, sorry. What u gonna do? Spread your inferior genes into even more inferior people haha. We beat you in being degenerate.

Funny way of spelling Turk, are you working off that debt to Merkel by being a syrian's cum dumpster? I knew that's what you reqlly wanted when you savrd them on the ocean

What's the US compared to this, I wonder

>muh genes
fun fact: all germans post-soviet invasion are mongol rapebabies,and it looks like there's going to be some middle-eastern DNA in there as well after merkel dumps the remaining middle-easterns in your country :^)

I remember that US whites that aren't the bottom 10% live better off than most euros

This is actually wrong, the EU is pouring a lot of money into Eastern Europe provided your governments show proof that they are going to use it right, and is stimulating a lot of FDI as well.

Those german factories made with german technology and managed by germans that allowed Poland to start converging with the West didn't build themselves you know.

10ukraine tier
60% croatia tier
20% france tier
10%switzerland tier
This is my subjective power rating

Have you ever been to the US?

Even after their mandatory savings due to the fucked up healthcare system they live a lot better than most euros

U cant read right? Not a surprise for a gypsie.

why are you going there

is it true that americans have to work on christian holidays?

>finland has higher PPP than norges and svens
Great joke :D

The EU is pouring a lot of money into Poland, we aren't taking that much and all the money given is for infrastructure and since muhh free market 90% of contract have been won by foreing construction companies, companies that generate nearly 0 tax revenue, local industry has been destroyed and replaced by international corporations working from tax havens so these as well generate 0 tax revenue aside from employments(which would have been covered by local industry if they were not here), the fucking Austrians are using the free market to force us into cutting our forests the fuck out and they are carrying it over the border at 0% tax and since many villages still depend on wood for heating in the winter they have to release a larger and larger quota of wood each year that the Austrians don't gobble it all, corruption scandals involving foreing involvement are plentyfull (check Harvard files), emigration is draining our workforce to the point where we can't cover the demand for workers, there are now 5 million pensioners and only 4.5 employed people and 2million working abroad, all that tac revenue goes to the German, English, etc gov and not the Romania, we are losing faar more that we are gaining

I would say:
20% live like bangladeshi
30% live like poles.
40% live like Germans.
10% live like french kings.

>we aren't taking that much
Poland has actually been getting around 2,5% of national income for a couple of years, how the fuck is that not much? It's a massive amount of real money that gets invested into the country.

>and since muhh free market 90% of contract have been won by foreing construction companies
Which are better than local Polish companies on average and that's why they win them

>companies that generate nearly 0 tax revenue
Fine, but this is the only "but" with the EU.

I'm not going to debate your rambling point by point, but I'll just let you know that the only way to improve your economy is to encourage competition with foreign entities and to encourage high levels of useful FDI where foreign companies bring in their technology and management techniques.

>we are losing faar more that we are gaining
Extremely unlikely, but you just have to ask for more money and prove you have a good use for it and the EU will give it to you if you need.

I don't give a fuck about Poland, i'm talking about Romania
Foreing companies are fucking huuuge compared to local Romanian companies so they can afford lower bids( which always end up putting the project overcost, and the gouvernmemt has to give them more money eventually) and local Companies can't compete with these industry gigants
You can't ask for however much you want , you get a certain budget for every country, Poland indeed is getting a lot of money because they are jews but Romania is getting screwed, the money we get is there to blond the dumb but they can't see how much we are losing behind the courtains and it's a lot fucking more than what we are getting

well it's a jakubmarian map

I pay 50 euro at a pretty ordinary hairdresser

I know right?
I got here 8 months ago and i still cant believe i get as much as a Azubi here as i would get as a qualified worker in Croatia.

>ukraine

no such thing, cuck

with brexit you are fucked Papadopulos

Germany is nice.
But it's hard to get a save job here...

Is Portugal a meme in this one too?

actually I was suprised that resturants are more expensive in Beograde than in Prague

and groeceries, beer, taxis, public transport too..

Yeah, nah.
Unless you consider chips and soda > Real food?