Are you Greek?

Are you Greek?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>PPP
poland would be poorer than grease if you hadn't memed the numbers.

t. Greek

Yes I am a Greek

Greek GDP per capita (nominal) 201* will skyrocket and we will shoot 1000 Voyagers into all directions.

You can only post here when your country has more than 6000 islands.

>trust jooce they said to greece

Now Greece is the most redpilled country in Europe.

>vacation in Greece
>touch temples which are older than Jesus
>go to sweden
>get fucked by niggers

We write from left to right because Greeks changed it.

>self-haters

Portugal will always be inferior to Greece.

Latest science says modern Jews are Greek/Iranian converts:
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

>New research suggests that the majority of the world’s modern Jewish population is descended mainly from people from ancient Turkey(Anatolia), rather than predominantly from elsewhere in the Middle East.

>The new research suggests that most of the Jewish population of northern and eastern Europe – normally known as Ashkenazic Jews – are the descendants of Greeks, Iranians and others who colonized what is now northern Turkey more than 2000 years ago and were then converted to Judaism, probably in the first few centuries AD by Jews from Persia. At that stage, the Persian Empire was home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

>According to research carried out by the geneticist, Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Turkey (Pontus).

Direct link to the study:
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html

>Jews are getting btfo by their own Jew Science
>Israeli Jews btfo, you cant claim territories your ancestors never set foot on
>Evangelicals who support Ashkenazi Jews migration of Israel under the pretext that they are descendants of ancient Israelites btfo
>Jews can now claim they are whiter than Germans

We are gods chosen people.

Greek Greek why do you look like me?

thanks senpai, this is actually interesting.

cheers

Because I want to fuck German women.

Who's is treated worse in Germany, Turks or Poles?

>surrounded by a thick layer of subhumans
>still better than them

Poles assimilate too fast

Yes like the one German poster I am 100% Greek. Proud Hellenic Heritage. I wear my panoply around town and practice with my dory everyday.

Turks go back to Turkey

oh so Turks are treated like Pakis are treated in the UK ?

Build those temples in the heart of Tokyo and and the center of Antarctica.

They hate Germany as much as I do.

I'd prefer if you answered relevantly to my question.

Greece is higher nominally only because of euro

>h-h-haha i can fuck a greek girl 4 a s4ndwich
>this sandwich is better than everything else he can eat in his country

By Zeus I swear I will build temples in honor of the gods.

Germans don't like them because they don't like the Germans. They hate lazy Germans.

What's going on in this thread?

Greece

oh so Turks are treated poorly compared to how Poles are treated, makes sense.

Everyone here is Greek that's what's happening.

real question is, do Turks clean Polish toilets ? or is it the other way around?

>tfw haven't contributed at all to this statistic

Turks don't work besides selling Kebab and Ice Cream.

Swedes earn 2x more than Greeks that's why they have 2x more daddys than Greeks.

Turkish man are so fucking ugly, but some women are nice, it's weird. I think it's due to culture and not genetics, their men just don't take care of themselves.

They actually work more than Germs and kebab is Greek.
Do you know that shashlik was made by Greeks too? No it's not from this millenium, or the millenium before, or the millenium before that millenium. No not even in the millenium before the millenium I mentioned last.
3700 years ago they were sitting on the fire and made their food.

This man is from southern Greece. His ancestors had autonomy in the Ottoman Empire while Serbians were killing Greeks. Yes they had Spartan blood.

it is meat that goes into sticks. Ild say it is present in other places too. Not that hard desu

Probably. The're hairy Meds and since men are less likely to do anything with their eyebrows than women, they end up looking like the missing link.

>Not that hard desu
They did it first.

The first computer in the planet and the known universe is Greek. Humanity needed more than one millenium to reach this level. Jesus wasn't even born when the creator was making it.

>shashlik was made by Greeks too
According to the Internet everyone claims it from Russians (Doubtful as it only shows up in Moscow in the 19th century and before that the cossacks had it in the 16th) and Georgians to Turks.

Where would the human race be if Greece had more power. This is the first robot. Look at it.

Pretty much it's one step away from claiming an ethnicity invented grilling meat.

Hairy like Ayyrans.

According to Russia no humans died when they shot human trash into the space.

That's not a robot its a mechanical novelty. Robots are required to take input and based on that input complete various tasks.

The anti-Greeks, they are everywhere.

Aryans are Iranians so yes you are correct. Besides,I'm hairy but I don't have gorrila arms, a thick unibrow or backhair which Mehmet in the picture most definitely has.

HAHAHA YOU CAN ADJUST THE STRING. "STRING-CODING" MADE IN GREECE GO AND FIND MORE ABOUT IT IN THE INTERNET

Where are your people on this map? Where??

>Moldova

>HIVtugal

Norway will fall to African level before you can say

Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphioparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon

That man isn't a Turk but an Arab as indicated by the sign next to him.

Croatia is Greek

That was before slavs enriched the local population.

Who is your daddy?

go back to iran

Is there a difference? Turks are just Arabs with a little bit of Mongol.

>STRING-CODING
Fucking retard.
That far back just like your ancestors I honestly don't know. If you think people don't migrate you're really dumb. Slavs migrated into Greece since the Ancient Hellenic age. Also wtf are African kingdoms from 1000 AD doing in Ancient Civilizations?

If they're Turks they don't look like that man

>Portugal

>mfw they wuz kingz after all

>believeing that anatolia is filled with arabs even though they never conquered it
nice

"no"

He's not wrong. If he should go back modern Greeks should too due to Slavic migrations there.

That was a joke you bastard now fuck off and look it up. Stupid immigrant shitskins why are you always in my threads?

its either ar*bs or gr*eks choose your poison

I like this one better

can you really tell the difference?
they just look like the regular people you'd avoid on the street

But yet they all themselves Turk weird isn't it?

Yes I can tell and you're just showing me a bunch of non Turks.

>greeks are not white
>greeks are slavs
Pick one and leave us Ancients alone.

Your threads are full of shit posting thats why and if your Greek I'm far fairer than you.

>cordoba
Shit tier car desu
delet this
(Thats a kawai sultan tho)

I mean, I really can't tell them apart, you must have a really good trained eye for these stuff

Take your Balkan brothers and jump into the old German ovens.

>tfw slavs will never remove the T*rk menace.

you might want to stop posting people from the south east and east lad, you're looking foolish kek

God really hates non-Greeks.

FYROM thinks the're Greek, people think Berbers are Arabs, Mexicans think the're white, etc. It's not abnormal to associate with a minority of the population.

I am sure that Poland will take white refugees in.

The Ancient Greek lacks monkey ears and I never said Slavs weren't white.

>tfw German shitskins ruin your country
boooo germany boooo

Doesn't matter. I was talking more in general. Turks are fugly, though some women look fine.

well I might be looking foolish but Turks still look like mongol-arabs, there's no denying in that.
you can visit /tr/ turks occasionally post there pics there, they like like the turks I've posted

We can take non-white too and herd them to the camping site

This was made by Greeks.

c-camping site.
I LOVE CAMPING SITES
Can you post some pics pls?

You can take them all.

Ummm so Greece is Africa level. Is that your point?

lel kek

lmaoing at u lad

okay

Ancient Slavs used colors to indicate direction desu.

It's true