>>59554329

context?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_QpgaVLf2U
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gbc32geWNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking Mongol language.

Explain what happened. It seems they were provoked.

east sweden
yes

he just walked with dog thats all

Woman walking with her dog and group of immigrants chimping out. They are calling her whore etc.

>Fucking Mongol language.

You can't barely call that even Finnish they are just raping our language with their mouths.

She was walking with her dog and filming the niggers. They then chimped out even more. Fucking niggers and mudslimes are fucking scum where-ever they are.

They didn't like her filming them for whatever reason. They probably were ganging up on someone else and chimped out because she was filming the ordeal.

Why do you get such shitty muslims? Ours are shit as well but they don't go full haram like yours. I worked with moroccans and they didn't give a shit if the had to cook pork.

I really don't know. Maybe because they're all opportunistic leeches who came here for gibsmedats.

WHAT
THE
FUCK
PLEASE
NOT
FINLAND
TOO
!

Well because our mudslimes are Somalians and Iraqis.

Protip: OP is lying.

The girl filming is one of their classmates from school. They are all standing at that bus stop waiting for their busses home after school when she started filming them and she continued even after they asked her not to stop. It's illegal to film people in public against their will. The girl can be fined if they lay a charge against her at the police.

>HE WAS GOIN TO SCHOOL FIXIN HIS LIFE
>HE WAITIN FO DAT BUS WHEN DAT RAYCISS CRACKA BITCH FILMED HER
>HE A GOOD BOY
>DIN
>DU
>NUTHIN

Ours are moroccans mostly so yeah, they are more westernized thanks to the french colonialism.

>be a nigger living on welfare
>get a nice cozy apartment from Helsinki
>>Be Finnish
>>Have to wait in a long queue to even get a small suicide box

Why aren't the niggers just thrown at the country side? It's not like they're going to get employed anyway.

I wish for the day I'll be able to walk my German Shepard / Irish Wolfdog mix among those pieces of turds.

something about the snapbacks on top of hijabs just makes my sides enter orbit for some reason. It's like the definitive symbol of the cucking of Europe.

* wolfhound

Why is it that niggers are docile enough creatures when they're alone but they become increasingly savage and hostile the more their numbers grow in a group?

Filming in public places is legal fucking mädättäjä.

Whities can't push em around any moe theen

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

kill yourself mehmet
nothing illegal about that

SHIIIIIIEEEEEET

Come on guys, it's 2016, how can you even walk in a major city withouth hijab anymore like wtf seriously

Diversity is good for us you racists! Look at how they enrich our disgusting white society.

Actually filming on public places is completely legal, however uploading the video without performers' consent is not legal. So she wasnt breaking the law at that very moment.

>> Sup Forums

Why? How do you know her walking with a dog is the reason they chimped out?

it's how they act
come on now, don't pretend that mudslimes aren't literal chimps

I know. It would be so much worse without them.
Being a (straight) white male is still degenerate though.

Why chimp out at all? If those were actual Finns no one would give a shit about her.

That's not what I asked
I meant that they could be angry for whatever reason, how do you know that it was because she's walking with a dog? It sounds ridiculous when you say it

Bright future Europe. Nice.

I'm not siding with them

let's take a minute to ponder on the fact that in 2016 finniggers still aren't able to produce videos above a 240p resolution

Let that sink in for a minute, those guys pretendd to be first world ..

Facebook discussions they got triggered by her dog when she stepped out of the bus.

FINLAND YES

SO MUCH DIVERSITY!

youtube.com/watch?v=p_QpgaVLf2U

The niggers teach Finns to know their place from a young age...

youtube.com/watch?v=7Gbc32geWNU

time to migrate m8 , your land belong to Allah now