Proof Sikhs are bro tier

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/b-c-sikhs-drive-2262-km-to-deliver-1-million-in-donations-1.3585187

Hmm well Sup Forums?

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

immigrationwatchcanada.org/2016/05/02/11235/
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/new-brunswick/fredericton-syrian-refugee-fort-mcmurray-help-1.3583773
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>do your job
>get praised for it

fuck off singh

>Deliver 1 million in donations that will go to cleaning up streets all over India
>Job done
>Shit in street

to Albertas fire retard
What have you done for Alberta

Are Muslims also bro-tier because they donated to Fort McMurray fire victims? this is such a shit meme 2bh

Anyone who believes Sikh taqqiya should read this article:

>parasitic behaviour
>terrorism
>overrepresentation in government and media
>driving whites out of their neighbourhoods in Brampton and Surrey, the trucking industry, and the construction industry
>disproportionately invovled with gangs and drug crime
>using intimidation to get canada to change its ways into allowing their knives and towels

>Are Muslims also bro-tier

Yes.

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/new-brunswick/fredericton-syrian-refugee-fort-mcmurray-help-1.3583773

Syrian refugees and Sikhs are both bro tier. What have you done to help the province of Alberta? That's right, nothing

Spotted the hindu

its already a well known fact desu, no need for proof

>immigrationwatchcanada
ah the least biased and most rational of news sources
*bips bedora

>>driving whites out of their neighbourhoods in Brampton and Surrey, the trucking industry, and the construction industry

From Bowmanville, ONT myself and had the misfortune of seeing Brampton. South Asians are so vulgar and ugly looking. Walking turds with diapers on their heads

>>driving whites out of their neighbourhoods in Brampton and Surrey, the trucking industry, and the construction industry

What's wrong with that?

nothing white boii can't compete with the bro tier sikhs

I hate Canadian posters.

Im sikh not Canadian

The few actual ones are alright, but way too many diaspora trash

I saw a sikh today in costco, I could tell he was brotier without even interacting with him, just gave me that feeling you know?

>deliberately pointing out that they are Sikhs in the title
lmao

yeah ik that feel, i can rest easy knowing that a sikh is our defense minister.

we should rename our country to India