How many people do you think will die at this year's olympics?

How many people do you think will die at this year's olympics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPGs4ibEe3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i really don't care

Probably a lot, isnt the murder rate there like genocide tier?

none
zika doesn't kill people

many will be kidnapped tho

Some terrorists are going to try and kill the Israelis and some others.
But other than that. No one.

The fire is rising, so I assume a lot.

I think none. But if some people die, I think about terrorists attacks against Israel's team

The same amount that at the World Cup.

Nought.

7 Germans, probably.

the hookers will lure some people to bandits

Brazil should mechanically animate jesus statue arms to do the YMCA dance while the music plays in background....just for the olympics

You need to be very retarded, Mexican.

None, even criminals have pride in the country

Aren't all the athletes gonna die from diseases and shit?

120 people and 25 brazilians

GUYS GUYS, I DREAMED TODAY OF BEARDED MEN WITH AKs IN FAVELAS AND PEOPLE RUNNING TO AN ARMY HQ. NOT EVEN KIDDING.

No just all their good genes will be ruined by producing children with neurological problems.

>BEARDED MEN

can south americans even grow beards

>DREAMED TODAY OF BEARDED MEN WITH AKs IN FAVELAS
Isn't that a common site in Flavelas?

THEY WERE ISIS, I'M SURE.
>can south americans even grow beards
Y-Yes, this is mine.

>>white

South Brazil ID please

Brazilians are mostly White and/or Black so yeah.

are you grek

Not really, gang members usually don't sport beards and are usually black, not levantines as they looked in my dreams. It was funny because I was an army soldier trying to figure it out what was happening.

I am greek

17 for a sacrifice for a Blood God, 21 in accidents and 5 murricans mistook for cows and slaughtered in favelas.

I would think that the Favelas would be safe from invasion, kind of like the US mainland.

There's an AK47 behind every blade of grass.

>South Brazil
Rio de Janegro actually :^)
No, kek. Portuguese/Galician

its not that easy for them to get an AK
its mostly FAL's they buy from the army, M4/16 they buy from the police, pistols or shitty homemade weapons

>There's an AK47 behind every cinder block and corrugated steel wall.
FTFY

>I would think that the Favelas would be safe from invasion
Maybe they are
youtube.com/watch?v=XPGs4ibEe3s

I've seen this shit in real life, but even a smaller kid

I bought a few 10r bags of coke from a little kid with an M16 rifle in the Leme favela back in 2005 at 4 in the morning. Scary as fuck but no problems. In the middle of the night, the rooftops of the favelas are covered in kids with huge rifles.

Wtf man, fuck you gringo for fueling the violence here.

Even Jesus is like "the fuck is this?"

Someone needs to build a huge wooden cross and stick to his back at night.

IT'S LIKE BAGHDAD WITH G-STRINGS

What's the point in doing a terrorist attack in Brazil?
For them it'd be just another day in the office.

aye? If I didn't buy the coke, you think they wouldn't sell it to someone else? Also, I was a tourist, so its not my responsibility to clean up your ghettos.

The coke was shitty too, you have to do the whole bag in order to feel something and my nasal cavity isn't big enough to fit a whole 10r bag of coke inside it. I ended up throwing it away and smoking weed instead.

>office

kek.

Guess the only contestant who'll actually make it to the games are the 100-yard dashers.

>10 reais coke

found your problem
good shit is expensive as fuck here
favela drugs are always the lowest possible tier

Same number from 2015, 2014, 2013...

Dun care, I'm far from rioshit.

>The coke was shitty too, you have to do the whole bag in order to feel something and my nasal cavity isn't big enough to fit a whole 10r bag of coke inside it. I ended up throwing it away and smoking weed instead.

It's very shitty coke yes. The weed is same thing, very low guality and mixed with a lot of shit just to increase the profits. Only trustable people sell good weed.

World Cup was kinda boring, I hope some shit happens in this year's Olympic games to spawn some new memes.

Not as much as they should.

Fuck off Azerinigger. People hate your shitty religion more than Christianity here

I like this post, I consider it a good post. I rate this post 9 out of 10. A nice, fun, well made post. I enjoyed reading it.