en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolillo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not enough sugar in it.

What's Brazilian real bread?

BOLILLOS

pic related in the Opee

no many people eat sliced white bread you know

good bread, much like freedom, isn't free

It's not really expensive, either. A good baguette is no more than 1€, and a typical adult only needs one each day.

>brazillians
>eating bread

Getting a fresh loaf of sourdough makes life worth living

Oh god, is this ever good buttered. Sometimes I even just put mayonnaise on and eat it.

>Not eating real bread

You must be poor.

This bread is KING

>White showing clarity
>No yucky crust
>Has the word amazing on it
>Has a french name

If you aint eating this you're wrong.

You fucking disgusting pig mayonnaise on bread? Makes me gag just thinking about it

Don't act all high and mighty, bread is only used to hold your meats and condiments together.

>not eating seed bread for that gravel enema

>bread
Glutenfags disgust me.

Yes, we eat bread everyday, even really poor people do, so what's your point my reggaetonian friend?

We do.

They don't know. They think we only eat sugared white bread

I eat good bakery bread when I eat it. Usually I don't eat bread though.

I love Hellman's.

Brazil has a bakery for each 250 people tbqh

Se me antojo una choripan gracias por el hambre macaco

thank you based France for bolillos

>its an episode of americans telling anyone they eat shit while posting their plastic disgusting food

you mean french bread

do you actually eat a baguette each day in france? I thought that was a meme

We do

Why does every non American think we only make Wonderbread?

Are you triggered yet?

Bolillos aren't from France, though. They are French inspired, but not from France. A variation of the baguette brought by the French during the second empire.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolillo

We really like bagels in New Jersey

I get fresh Baguettes every few days

I eat bread everyday, and almost everyone does.
It is as mainstream as rice and beans.

>eating carbs everyday

You'd be hard pressed to have absolutely 0 carbs. Carbs are in a lot of foods other than bread.

>all this plastic looking american food

I thought Mexicans were good at cooking.

They are, but not good at making bread, unless you count tortillas. Their tortillas are unreal

>Mexican food

JUST CARB AND GREASE MY DIET UP SENPAI

Fuck off

>an american trying to teach me about nutrition

Okay, Brazil. Tell me a simple balanced diet which someone can eat every day for the rest of their lives and not be malnourished which has ABSOLUTELY 0 CARBS.

>they see your benis.png

Not only make they seem to think it's a staple at every meal. I don't think Mexicans constantly eat pic related.

No, that's very common. I don't pay much attention to what I eat, but I would miss my baguette, which I purchase everyday because they turn bad in about 10 hours.

Most stereotypes about France are false or largely false (eating frog legs is very rare) but this one is true, along with the strikes.

>he eats an entire baugette every day

I feel guilty eating that, so I have it with Mt Dew.

>All these plebs drinking expensive Spring Waters which just taste like tap water

WHY? You can have DEW from a MOUNTAIN

That triggers me.

Do you eat it all at once or what do you do? I love baguettes but I invariably only eat part of one before the rest of it turns into a rock.

>no crust

What, are you 6 years old or something? Crust is where the nutrients are.

I make my own bread all the time m8. French Boule is fast and easy as fuck to make and it makes the whole house smell good.

OY VEY IT'S LIKE ANOTHER SHORTENING

I don't get where the idea comes from about France being this world capital of gastronomy because I found a cookbook somewhere once that had real traditional recipes from the French countryside and most of them were weird or disgusting.

I am...faggot.

Country whose national food is beans cooked with random pigs parts. Yeah that's healthy.

Your taste is shit, famalam. I love a lot of cuisines for a lot of different reasons but it doesn't get any more god tier than the French.

>Nutrients

That's what vitamin supplements are for. They're already measured out and individually capsuled for a reason.

Really it doesn't matter what you eat as long as you're taking your daily pills

When you're 8 years old, summer just isn't right without it.

A 0 carbs diet is not healthy, people.

Gotta love when stores put everything you need in one convenient place.

Yes, more so when I realise you probably don't even know how to pronounce that

Bread make you fat, but is a really fast and economical way to eat and is easy to make.

>Crust is where the nutrients are.
You're thinking of apples.

>pills
Lrn2bioavailability, faggit

Kek save pics like this for boards like Sup Forums that don't have flags, faggot, you're making us look bad.

I buy one just before noon, eat about half of it for lunch and the other half for dinner (I store it into an airtight container, it helps a lot).

I eat bread with almost everything, including chili. Baguette does wonder for scooping up sauces (even for ravioli for instance). And cheese (between main dish and dessert) just isn't the same without baguette.
Only pizza, sauerkraut, couscous and a few other foods don't require bread as far as I'm concerned.

Baguettes are only 250g each, and much less dense than most types of bread. The appearance is daunting but it goes down very quickly.
Nutritionists are enthusiasts about it too, recommended as healthy food.

Neither is carboloading year round with white rice and bread

>Everything is in English
>Thinking anything will believe it's Australia or UK

That's why it's been the staple of poor Europeans for millenia.

Look pal, we live in 2016. Pills have all the nutrients we need - that's why every doctor recommends we take them.

>making us look bad
To whom? Some loser yuro countries? Who gives 2 tugs of a dead dogs cock what they think? I like CoD. I like Doritos. If they don't, there's something wrong with them, not me

>french bread
>good
It's almost like you enjoy getting fat.

Make some exercises and should be ok.

I was in China for a month and the only thing i truly missed was bread.

Calling the french bread """bolillos"""

>Mexican tier

If getting fat weren't enjoyable, nobody would do it.

>not good at making bread

You plebs, when will you learn.

We weren't a French pseudo-colony for nothing.

>weird or disgusting
Foie gras is liver from overfed and hence, sickly geese but it's just delicious.
Roquefort is cheese that was forgotten in a cave and grows moldy (I don't kid you) but just taste it.
Oysters are eaten fresh, which means "alive".

I suppose cassoulet can look disgusting too but again, just taste it.

Yes is true, but most people don't exercise, so is a easy way to lose weight without moving your ass.

/thread

>Oysters are eaten fresh, which means "alive"
I came

2 for 3 persons/day at my home.
It goes away fast, a bit when you've just bought it, a bit when you're cooking, a bit during the meal, a bit when you're a little hungry...

Black beans are among the world's healthiest foods, actually, and not everyone puts pork and bacon in it.

hahaha, what the fuck is that?

>Not eating breaded turtle

Do you even have taste buds?

Literally me, fug.

Some meme bread.

No, the kickbacks doctors get from drug companies are the reason they prescribe them with such reckless abandon

We (French) are NOT fat, and have high life expentancies.
Don't eat too much and walk a little everyday (which is recommend for the heart as well).
Et voila, you still fit into those trousers from when you were 19, and eat good meals to boot. And a baguette a day.

That's known as the "French paradox".

You don't need a prescription, I can go buy them at Walmart without a note.

I bet you missed eating food that didn't have lead contaminating it.

>I like CoD

>oysters are eaten alive

Just lost what little respect for France that I had left

>France
>Not fat

So are these 20% muzzies?

Good lad, that's actually much better than baguette imo. Do you make it from scratch?

>mfw americans ask the burger king staff to cut off the crust on their whopper