1. You r cunt

1. You r cunt
2. Which side will your cunt be on in World War III? Who will you support?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/europe/21698688-syria-still-provides-useful-stage-russian-strategyand-propaganda-withdrawal-wasnt
cnn.com/2014/03/13/world/europe/2008-georgia-russia-conflict/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like "Second Crimean War" if you ask me. And we most likely will be among the ones ganging up on Russia again.
Hopefully we'll win again, and the Brits will provide the comedy element again.

I would support Greece

there won't be a world war iii. if there was going to be one, it would already have happened. no one is crazy enough to initiate a nuclear holocaust

>mfw WW3 happens against Russia and the USA, France and the UK bro it up one last time

Nobody, I'd continue living as I was until I'm drafted

>More like "Second Crimean War"
WW1 Wasn't named after Serbia, why should this one be so ?

>smoking
But smoking is for LOSERS

>There are people on this board right now that wouldn't join the russian foreign legion in the event of ww3

We will ally with the japs and skullfuck the poles

1. Flag
2. Both and none

It kinda makes sense.

>Russia bombs Syria to flood Europe with refugees
>Europe, burdened by the refugees, is hamstrung as Russia invades

This.

Anyone but the eternal amerifat

>>Russia bombs Syria to flood Europe with refugees

What the fuck?

The refugee flow actually slowed October-present compared to before the Russia intervention.

WWIII will be against Iran and Greece screencap this

>no one is crazy enough to initiate a nuclear holocaust
True, but Russia may invade a non-nuclear country with conventional forces and not trigger a nuclear response.
Our own nuclear deterence is only for "defending our vital interests" so, while an invasion of Lithuania would piss us severely, it wouldn't be enough for nukes. But all the same, we would send troops to stop the Russian invasion further into the Baltic States, I think. And there probably would be some shooting.

We bro'ed it up against Lybia only a few years ago, and both the UK (a little) and the US (a lot) helped airlift our troops to Mali even more recently.

>no one is crazy enough to initiate a nuclear holocaust
Trump is.

because of winter you fucking putinbot

And the second it goes poorly for one side, the tactical nukes will come out.

Yeah. Your retarded adventures in Libya and Mali that have only made them worse.

>war against our white brothers
I dont think so. but count me in a war against the cucks and traitors of the white race and western culture

Because echoes of the past, Russia expanding too far westward and France and the UK reacting to bloody its nose (along with the Ottomans and Piedmont).

If it's only Russia vs NATO it's not really a world war (limited theater and number of participants).

>war breaks out between iran and greece
>iran floods greece with child conscripts armed with korans and dull butter knives
>greece, unable to afford any bullets to shoot the child conscripts, surrenders after 3 days
You know it's true

I'd fight for NATO obviously.

C-can we take back Crimea for the sake of free trade ?

Except the flow plummeted and has remained that way even though Russia is still in Syria.

Thanks for the ad hominem you faggot.

>And the second it goes poorly for one side, the tactical nukes will come out.
Not necessarily. I think Putin would stay content with whatever he may have grabbed. He doesn't have a death wish. Anyway I'm not the one suggesting he's going to try.

>that have only made them worse.
Mali is a lot better for not having been overrun by islamists (ask them), as for Lybia democracy takes time to take root (sometimes several generations).

Enjoy getting nuked back to the stone age for the sake of civilization.

>both countries launch jets
>both heading towards Turkey
>all of the jets disintegrate in mid-air 5 minutes after leaving their bases

> even though Russia is still in Syria.

They are not though.

1. flag
2. the US obviously. nobody knows it, but on diplomatic level, Lithuania is basically a satellite state

>keep what he gets

Conventionally after a few weeks Russia will start to get BTFO. And NATO won't stop at the border. Putin will need to resort to tactical nuclear use.

>Mali is a lot better for not having been overrun by islamists (ask them), as for Lybia democracy takes time to take root (sometimes several generations).

Mali is a shithole now with thousands more dead and an insurgency that continues.

The second y'all leave for good it's going to be just like Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, and Libya.

1. flag
2. NATO

Fuck this shit, I'll flee to South America when shit goes down. I don't like living in an atomic wasteland.

economist.com/news/europe/21698688-syria-still-provides-useful-stage-russian-strategyand-propaganda-withdrawal-wasnt

Educate yourself retard.

Jesus Christ. It's easy to criticze Russia.

But when you make up shit like a retard, you only delegitimize your side.

tard

I love how much we have cucked your nation.

If my government told all your women to suck our cocks, they'd do it.

Meh nukes can't exactly hit Turkey because of all the missile defence thingys you guys set up some time back

Literally Russians.

There should be a word for the America, Britain, France alliance.

Autistic Asshole Alliance

Didnt read anything but the headline and this is such horse shit.
Why the fuck would Russia seize more clay?
If for anything, they're trying to get NATO to stop meddling in their sphere of influence.
Any GSG players would understand Russia's motivations, but USA is a fuckin bully beating up a sick guy instead of crushing a rising rival.

1. Suck in the refugees = EU win
2. Blame Putin for it = EU win

Be the idiot if you want, Sven.

>Mali is a shithole now
It was a shithole before and, was going to get worse.

>The second y'all leave for good
We still haven't left Chad since the 80s, and in fact the two missions have been fused. We're in for the long term apparently.
Anyway it was worth a shot, no regrets there even if it ends badly.

You should be nicer

Literally no argument.

Only if they elect a President that's at least 6 feet tall so we can keep intimidating Putin

Lmao okay senpai you keep thinking that

Dead turks = okay in my book

Fuck my world up: the alliance

Do Chad and Niger have any resources you can extract for payment? Surely there is a REAL reason you're there and not just because they speak your language and you feel brotherly love for them.

West coast 4 life nigga

>our white brothers
>white
>brothers

You have to let people fogure their own shit out.

Meanwhile, enjoy your war debt and african refugees.

It's not my thought , it's the weird thing you guys did in the base on south Turkey.

Manlets historically change/fuck up the world.

Choose a manlet I say.

Shall France be our so-called Trump Card?

le epin west
Russia+Chyna

Hahahahah the BDM system you stupid arabs keep talking about in Bulgaria, is meant to take down 2-3 SRBM's from Iran.

Not the 500 ICBM's Russia has.

I'd rather be bombed to shit by raging towelheads than have the NSA survey my interest in Nigerian carpet-weaving boards and women with giant dicks.

it's not going to happen

bump

>Why the fuck would Russia seize more clay?
Putin would if he could. Or thought he could. And he's grown bolder when Assad crossed Obama's red line and nothing happened. So he tried his luck in Ukraine and nothing happened either.

This is like Hitler in the late 30s. Fortunately Putin probably is a lot more reasonable.

Good choice

Always go for the underdog

I'd love to see how much of each country's national budget refugees are taking up. Something tells me it isn't nearly enough to cripple the EU.

>women
>with giant dicks.

No he would not. Or Finland and Ukraine and Sweden wouldn't exist.

This is retarded logic. They took Crimea because the Ukraine junta was about to nullify the Crimea base deal.

That's the real reason.

Comquering and holding territory is fucking expensive. Crimea is like $30 billion a year in expenses.

Imagine rioting Finland or West Ukraine.

i am greek

1. flag
2. Anyone but the Russians, is this even a question? All our military doctrines are aimed at countering theirs.

Meh it's not like they can fire all at once so we're good

Not really, they're former colonies but we only used them for marginal cotton production and workforce surplus to other colonies more suitable for profitable agriculture.
There are some minor oil deposits in Chad but our companies never were interested, too expensive to drill.
We do extensive uranium mining in Niger but nothing we couldn't get from some other country. Uranium is only a tiny part of the cost of nuclear power (unlike thermal plants).

It's preventing the emergence of terrorist states and brotherly love which is a good reason for us believe it or not. Hollande rose in popularity and he badly needed it.

FAB

bump

Famous last words

>Or Finland and Ukraine and Sweden wouldn't exist.
The USSR went for Afghanistan instead and then collapsed.
Once Russia recovered from the mess, Putin went for Georgia (and it worked, despite Georgia having been engaged in Iraq at the time alongside the US) and now Ukraine. If left unchecked Putin may try elsewhere if the thinks he can get away with it.

Lmao

>It's preventing the emergence of terrorist states and brotherly love which is a good reason for us believe it or not.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHAAHAHAHAÂHHHHHHÂHHHH

Only about 3 out of 10 Russian ICBMs actually make it to air and 1 makes it all the way to the target ( it is a gamble if it blows up or not ) so we'll be facing about 50 of them.

>tfw no matter who wins, white males die

by all means go ahead fucktards

>The USSR went for Afghanistan instead and then collapsed.
>Once Russia recovered from the mess, Putin went for Georgia (and it worked, despite Georgia having been engaged in Iraq at the time alongside the US) and now Ukraine. If left unchecked Putin may try elsewhere if the thinks he can get away with it.

Nigger wtf. They were propping up a pro-Soviet regime. Not expanding the USSR. Wtf!?!?

Finland was neutral or pro-Russian, Ukraine was literally not a country, and Sweden was completely neutral.

Georgia invaded Russia. So Russia responded.

Guess what. Georgia is still independent. Where's the land grab? Why didn't Russia take it all?

Same for Ukraine. Why did Russia not take it all?

Use your fucking logic. Just because Russia took part of Russian Ukraine, doesn't mean Russia wants to conquer fucking random neutral countries.

All NATO is doing is making it MORE likely that Russia will take more land. How the fuck would it stop Russia unless it attacked NATO land?

None, we don't care.

>Only about 3 out of 10 Russian ICBMs actually make it to air and 1 makes it all the way to the target ( it is a gamble if it blows up or not ) so we'll be facing about 50 of them.

Okay my friend. Keep saying that.

America built and has 350 ICBM's, 12 boomers with 220 ICBM's on them, and an entire bomber force with nuclear missiles attached.

I'm sure we have it just for the shits and giggles. Russia totally wasn't a nuclear threat and isn't a nucleae threat.

bump

That's the problem with you thieves and liars, see: you think everyone is despicable scum like you.

>Georgia invaded Russia
Oh boy , what a warmonger

cnn.com/2014/03/13/world/europe/2008-georgia-russia-conflict/

>September 2009 - A report from an EU fact-finding mission determines that the 2008 conflict was caused by Georgia's illegal attack on the South Ossetian capital of Tskhinvali on August 7-8.

>Georgia invaded Russia. So Russia responded.

LookAlso, good gif.

Not random, the article mentions the Baltic states. Presumably because of Kaliningrad Oblast which ended up cut off from Russia and would be linked up again.
Anyway I'm not General Shireff, ask him.
Kasparov wrote a book which prophesizes the same thing, as well.

1. Brazil
2. We literally don't care what happens in europe.

It has repercussions all around the world

what's going on there?