Why don't you have a gf, Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a gf, Sup Forums?

I do not avoid women, Bruce, but I do deny them my essence.

why tho

i never want to have sex

I'd like to, because it would be nice not to be lonely, but I've seen so many of my friends fall in love and the eventual breakup killed a little bit of them inside. You're only happy while the relationship still exists, and the fact is that it won't last forever.

To paranoid to have a gf, even if i wasn't to autistic to get one in the first place.
Not to worried though, still have my guns and beer.

Is it true that if I want a gf I need to do the approaching

Unless you enjoy pegging, yes.

BALD

Because I keep spilling my spaghetti when I talk to qt girls

but I do

i'm indistinguishable from köksal baba

I'm a homo.

Just practice. Keep spilling spaghetti until it's all gone. If you talk to 100 girls, I guarantee you'll feel absolutely no nervousness by then. It's not a meme, confidence is absolutely the most important factor to getting girls.

i want to stay pure for my waifu after i die

Why do people say elliot rodger was a narcissist that's not even important news

Is it hard being short in Turkey? I am pretty short in the US, but I am wondering how it is viewed in other countries.

I-I don't one
o-okay

I have literally a 1" dick
So naturally I have huge self esteem issues and never attempted to be intimate with a girl

There's nowhere to go to socialize when you're an adult like me.

Thinning hair is an effect of anorexia, that's why she wears wigs.

Age? Are you a virgin

it's cause he's a small (4'5'') boy but i still love him and i'm ready to ask him the question

i keep waiting for a chance to happen, but the more i wait the less likely it is to occur

It's probably not gonna just happen like that. You have to make your chance yourself.

Because I'm an unemployed, boring, unsociable NEET with an anxiety disorder. Sometimes I wish I had someone to cuddle at times, but meh.

90-95% of women are trash

More like 99%

Because I'm mentally ill and I can't hold a job

I have zero redeeming qualities :^)

but I do

because i want a bf

I wish I were gay. Fuck you.

>fuck you
unfortunately i can't

because I committed to my waifu

>to
>to