Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGJ5075JZEA
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZK_JPJYjnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What app is this?

What app is this?

tinder

>30 dead in one battle

Is it just me or are these brownskins a complete joke? This war that is tearing their lands asunder wouldn't even be rated as a skirmish in world war 2.

we should send syrians to straya

LiveUAMap

That's fine we'll deport them somewhere hilarious like PNG, AKA mad max island.

It's mainly urban warfare. Small villages being taken by small battalions one day by a faction, and the next day it's being taken by its rival faction. This is literally what is happening everyday in Syria right now.

Both sides are positioned such that it would take a lot of efforts and lives to remove the other.

So it's mostly stale.

Really stupid of the US, Saudi and Turkish government to arm these insurgents. Just delaying the inevitable, with more lives are taken in the process.

This.

Also while we're on arming militias why is it considered OK for the yanks to fight a proxy war against Assad but not OK for Putin to do it in Ukraine.

Do the weird warlords/battalions at least make their own music videos like they did in the yugo wars?

youtube.com/watch?v=AGJ5075JZEA

Only jihadis and kurds do AFAIK

ISIS and rebels make their own nasheeds afaik

I don't know about kurdish music as said

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZK_JPJYjnU

when the fuck will USA just stop? how many more people every year need to die for the entertainment of these fatyfucks?

Kurdish music definately lacks the catchyness nasheeds have, or maybe it's just bad recording on a shitty cellphone

Imagine being in a refugee processing center and telling the retarded recent college graduate across the desk, yes, that's me over there in that dank nasheed video

>I'm only the Captagon dealer

wtf
i hate fsa now

>"mishun faild wel get er nekst time"