Let's talk about guns, gun laws and gun culture in our cunts...

Let's talk about guns, gun laws and gun culture in our cunts. And also make fun of bongs and auscucks who can't have them.

Shooting is a really fun hobby and cleaning guns is really relaxing, detail stripped my PPQ yesterday and got to clean every nook and cranny. Great way to get rid of any stress.

Our gun laws are okay, there's literally nothing we can't own, but permits are hard to get for some weapons (like full auto and breech-loaded artillery). And no carry, which is an insult to our rights as human beings.

Gun culture is still there, a lot of people like to shoot for accuracy, practical shooting sports are growing, and trap and skeet are as popular as ever. A large part of that is probably thanks to hunting and conscription.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeNb3-BJmkM
star-firearms.com/firearms/guns/f/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

biggest thing i can own is a 9mm or a .22

feels batman

I have a few box-cutters

There's nothing wrong with either of those calibres mate. In fact, the pistol on the right is a .22LR (it's dad's, I borrowed it for the range trip - it's perfect for teaching new shooters), and the one on the left is a 9mm PPQ.

Why just those though? Some legal retardation?

God I wish I have land so I can shoot my guns anytime day or not whenever I want and don't have to pay fucking range fee

bigger stuff are considered "military calibers"

I could probably get one but I'd rather keep it all legal.

Might get a ruger 10/22, i've heard from a lot of pro amerifats that it's a very good intro gun

It's almost impossible to own a gun here. And it's really expensive.
Also, no carrying it around with you, home only.

But... 9mm is also a military calibre. So it's a case of legal retardation then?

And 10/22 is a really good choice. I've shot a few, no issues.

Yeah, I hear it sucks. But then again, who'd willingly give monkeys any guns?

>tfw shithole kalifornia
>tfw you will never own a RK95

It would probably solve the violence problem here.

Yeah but it's a "short weapon" so it's okay.

It's all retarded as fuck and the webpage detailing the laws is confusing as shit and filled with "GIVE UP YOUR GUNS TODAY BRUH BE A MAN DROP THE GUN :))" shit.

Well, if you want an actual RK95, as in with the funswitch and all, you need to be really lucky to have one even here. But M92S on the other hand...

are those two niggas downrange?

Well allowing concealed carry for example usually has a positive effect on crime rates. But you can't cure stupidity, and no matter how much you control people and their access to weapons, they're still going to kill each other.

MUH

Is that yours?

guns is the epitome of fedora

wew lad, this is too cringe for me

Most likely buying a pistol by the end of this year (turning 21), what should I get?

Yeah, it was during a ceasefire.

Sure is! Love her to bits.

>i'll never be this FREE

;_;

Guns are fun.

I hope you cherish it forever and ever :3

Well there's very little difference between any of the modern pistols, just get one that 1) fits your hand, 2) you like the looks of, and 3) fits your budget.

Some suggestions:
PPQ
USP
P30
HS2000
M&P (haven't shot, but seems to have good reputation)
M9A1

Don't buy without testing. And don't get a klok, they're ugly as sin, uncomfortable, and have horrible triggers and sights.

Anyone else dig retro AR's?

I think there's a place that sells wood furniture for ARs

Don't worry mate, not going to let that one go. Not even if EU decided I no longer can be trusted with her.

Nice G3. Or PTR91, I'm not an expert on HK firearms. Is she yours?

I'm buying an AR soon, but I'll be going with a more modern look. Not that there's anything wrong with retro ARs, but I really want a forward assist, brass deflector and a dust cover. And a full length picatinny rail.

What kind of set up do you want for your AR? Long range? Close quarters?

Guns are for little dicked faggots.

I haven't thought that far yet, but I might go for a 50/200 zero. That way all the hits are going to be within the A zone on a standard IPSC target regardless of range (up to like 300m or something)

I own a .22 pistol legaly, but I can´t take it outside my home.
There is only one gun store in the country lucky for me I live in Mexico City so is here.

I gotcha. What kind of optics are you looking for?

I'll probably put the H1 that's on top of the Sako on the AR, since the Sako's irons are pretty awesome and the sidemount I have on her really sucks. I might eventually go for some 1-4 or 1-6 though, but that's way later.

Yeah, it's awesome how the cartels can have all the weapons they want and you can't legally buy guns to protect yourselves with.

guns?

never heard of that

Still quite strong in the countryside, everybody has guns there.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeNb3-BJmkM

My gun was from my granps he passed away and he left me (pic related) so I took it for proper registration and they took all my ammo (24 rounds) now they told me that I got cleared so I can legally keep it as mine but I have to wait for my permiti to be ready so I can buy new ammo for the gun

Sounds like a lot of work. Are you limited by how much ammo you can have? I hear places like Spain limit the amount to something ridiculous like 250/year. Fuck, it's not uncommon for me to shoot 250 rounds in a single range trip.

Yes I am limited, 200 rounds I believe is tops
It is long wait but the soldiers (yes the army is the only one that can sell guns) in the store were helpfull so it wasn´t hard to put my papers trough

That's a pretty pistol. What is it?

200 rounds is ridiculous.

Over 100 years old and still sexy.

I don´t know, there was no paperwork with it, I just know that is old, .22, and made in spain i think
Can you tell?
It is what it is apart from some army expos I haven´t held a gun in my entire life before this one and I can´t go to a firing range cuz is not registered for sports (stupid I know) and I have to join a goverment aproved club first.

Why don't you just hop the border like so many of your countrymen?

I'm going to sign up for one of the NRA sponsored firearms classes soon.

Never shot a gun before.

Looks like a variant of one of these
star-firearms.com/firearms/guns/f/

Just a suggestion, but learn up on all rules of gun safety before you go in.
They'll probably teach it to you there if it's an entry level class, but knowing this stuff beforehand is good knowledge.

>Third Model F Series Olympic
Thanks user I know what I have now
Memes aside I would like to go to one of those Texan gun expos they seem like fun, and hop the border mhe... I´ve benn there yes legally for holiday but I have a nice spot here and still in Uni so no plans for moving out right now, not for guns anyway I hope that if marihuana laws pass in the future gun laws will also relax a bit

Firearms aren't really rocket science, you can easily figure it out yourself. I did. Well, dad taught me the absolute basics, but after I got into shooting, I started teaching him. Pic related, him shooting the gun rack we put together on the family's summer cottage.

Gentle, smooth pull to the rear, correct sight alignment and sight picture, and you have 95% of marksmanship down.

But as said, learn the safety rules first. They're self-explanatory and may feel stupid, but the important thing is to adhere to them even if they do. Once you let yourself slip, it's when accidents start to happen. And accidents with guns can have fatal consequences.

>gun rack
Durr hurr. Plate rack.

I want to own a gun, but I can't.

I seriously wish that gun laws in Denmark were more lax. You have to been a member of a shotting club for almost 2 years before you can even start to buy one, which can only be used at the range. I dunno, shit's safe enough here, but it'd be nice if you could take it home. I could understand if you weren't allowed to store ammunition at home, but still have the gun as a deterrence.

I just want a 1911 lads

>I dunno, shit's safe enough here, but it'd be nice if you could take it home. I could understand if you weren't allowed to store ammunition at home, but still have the gun as a deterrence.

You'd think we or the swiss would be a lot more unsafe if guns actually caused crime. And if guns don't cause crime, why not let people store ammo where they live? I mean, what's the harm?

>I just want a 1911 lads
Move here, we have 1911s!

My family owns a shit ton of guns but they are ilegal. They were land owners so it's OK I guess.
I really like hunting, I've been doing it since I was like 12 yrs old. Guns are cool, but I don't see the motive behind open carrying and tacticool faggots. Guns are fun, but at the very end they are killing machines, not less than that.

If you think that guns are fun, then it's perfectly reasonable to look at them as things that are fun, instead of instruments of murder. The purpose for which it was originally designed is irrelevant, the only thing that matters is how you use the tool you have.

>Guns are cool, but I don't see the motive behind open carrying
Open carrying IS retarded, but it does have its place.
>tacticool faggots
If they find roleplaying Costa to be fun, more power to them.

Oh and do remember that guns are an equaliser. You may be able to defend yourself against a 120kg jacked up home invader, but can your mother? Now give your mother a shotgun, what changes?

>You may be able to defend yourself against a 120kg jacked up home invader, but can your mother?
As a matter of fact my mom is the one that taught me and my sister how to shoot, on the other hand my father is kinda lame.
Dunno maybe is the context but guns for fun is something completely unrelated in Mexico, Guns are linked to narco, and just as drugs, they might be fun, but the pain that has caused has made our subconscious to feel intimidated and naturally repulsive by both.

That's not something unique to mexico, it's human nature to fear something they don't understand and have little experience with. That's why anti-gun people are generally from the big cities, where guns are less present (and if they are, it's usually in a bad way).

Hating and fearing guns because they can be misused is like crying for a car ban if someone drinks&drives and runs over a kid. Always blame the person who is behind the act, not the tool by which the act was committed.

Best place to get a Kalashnikov here in US now that imports from rusland are banned? Heard someone was manufacturing here in the states but dunno if anything came from that.

I heard that AK manufacturing in US actually better russians. Also russian weapon board tell that Poland and Finland makes good one.

Yanks have to have a certain amount of parts in a semi-auto rifle to be made inside the US or it's illegal to import. Poles recently founded a factory in the US, but all Finnish AKs are illegal under their law. The only eay they'd get a legal finn AK inside the border would be to contact a Finnish seller and get him to strip the rifle in parts and send it over as a parts kit. Sako stopped producing M92s in 98 too so it would be extra hard. And US made Kalashes are actually pretty low tier if people on /k/ are to be believed.

Probably Arsenal.