How are transgender people treated in your country?

How are transgender people treated in your country?

In my country I would hope they get treated well but there's always home for improvement and being more open to people struggling with transition.

theyre accepted

both of you are terrible, cancerous posters.

rude

Explain how.

I simply want to know how to transgender people are treated in different countries.

Kids that are gender non-conforming are automatically labelled as "transgender" now. Tomboyish little girl? Not a girl at all. Little boy doesn't like playing rough? Little GIRL you mean!

It's cancer.

They're held up as the pinnacle of human evolution.

No one cares, they think it's fucked up though.

It's that one thing no one wants to acknowledge because there's so few of them that they might as well not exist.

Indifferent.

most of us couldn't give a shit. The main prevailing idea within Australia is that we couldn't give a shit who or what you are, or where you come from, if you act like a shit cunt, you can go back to where you come from.

Attention seeking trannies are told to fuck off, and quite being an attention seeking victim, but if you're chill about it, we hold no resentment.

in Australia we are subject to the same public discourse on the topic as the rest of the anglosphere

Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner etc

In my opinion it's good not to harass or humiliate these people, but I disapprove of the idea that it should become mainstream and accepted in such a way that it's not unusual to have gender reassignment surgery

what is going to happen is that kids will be constantly be questioning their sexuality their whole upbringing, and that's terrible
not to mention the dangers of the surgery and dangers to mental health

Exactly. If I grew up in this generation I wouldn't have been seen as just a girl that likes the outdoors, I would have been a "man" and would have had to live my life as a transgender because people would have convinced me that I am.

I don't even really understand transgenderism. Isn't the point of feminism that you could be whoever you want regardless of what gender you are? It shouldn't matter so much

to be honest

It's a mental health issue and people aren't treating it as one imo

They keep it to themselves and don't act like furious flaming faggots, which i'm fine with

we're 5 years behind american progressivism cancer though so i expect them to really start annoying us with their shit in 2 or 3 years

nowadays feminism seems to be solely about sticking it up to men

But neither of that is true.

That's only from sensationalist media stories about how "DA TRANSGENDER FREAKS R TAKING OVER SOCIETY".

Keep in mind, gays form about 2% of the population and even lesser amount of that are transgender people. They're not trying to "subvert the moral fabric of society" or whatever Sup Forums or conservative meme news trying to tell you.

tolerant but thats it for most people
in universities you get some shouting as usual but in real life nearly everyone is pretty uncomfortable around them

if a tranny passes they will have zero trouble and most often even be accepted by sexual partners despite the penis if they look good enough

if they don't pass they are rightfully treated as freaks.

also mong politicians and activist parents fuck up the lives of loads of children in a desperate bid to be progressive.

I don't care about "modern" feminism. I care about egalitarianism and the right to be who you wish regardless of your gender.

>feminism seems to be solely about sticking it up to men
feminism is 100% marketing and consumer activism like many similar "movements"

fucking hell I hope this goes back to the ether

worst issue of the 21st century

Well that state has been reached a long time ago hasn't it

and now some people carried it overboard, as you explained

Same, I was a tomboy my whole childhood, I rejected most "girly" stuff cause I just wasn't into it I guess (I attribute it mostly to growing up with an older brother 2bh) But it's weird some people would try to believe that I was really a boy on the inside :^)!!!

>Tomboy

Kill yourself now.

Mentally ill freaks that should be killed.

Nobody dares to relate to these people because they only carry diseases and are crazy (they are right).

Not surprised that someone from a third world shithole where getting beheaded is normal thinks this way.

Why is it that the shittiest countries in the world are also the most intolerant to others?

u first

Shut the fuck up you dumb ass leaf poster. Go and apologize to a bunch of sand niggers for denying their entrance to Chinknada 100 years ago.

i would hope that they stop being a faggots and do something Decent in their life

No one could not care less unless they are faggots like OP who somehow has to be special about their mental condition.

So pretty much like every first world country.

>A smelly M*xican does not appreciate superior Tomboys

What a surprise. Go get beheaded you smelly spic lmao

Go work on a construction site in the US and get killed by your retarded spic coworker who forgot to secure your harness LMAO.

Your country is a literal shithole, take a picture of your bathroom or bedroom I want to laugh

I'd take a behead than live in cuck land. Cry me a river, tranny cock loving nigger.

I just wanted to know how transgender people are treated in other countries.

What's so wrong about that you Mongolian descendant?

Traps are cute and precious, Mongolian rapebabies however are not.

kill yourself

Why do your "people" keep climbing over to get into the US then? LMAO

Get out of here spic, your people aren't even considered human.

There's a reason there's a direct correlation between how shitty your country is and its attitude towards transgender and gay rights.

Ok Muhammed, I'll get right on that.

Also, my room has nothing to do with our conversation, you're a faggot kid.

I just wanted to laugh at how poor you are and how much your country is a shithole

There is literally nothing wrong with supporting transgender rights, I wouldn't expect a subhuman to have any concept of compassion, though.

>Implying all mexicans go to the US

What a retard, lol.

We've reached it legally but not socially. There are a lot of issues in terms of relationship dynamics, in the workplace, and in terms of how general society treats you. Legislation is not the answer, and neither is "progressive" feminism. The solution is more women being better in more rough environments and not defining themselves by their gender so they can be respected. But the issues are very very present.

>not maintaining burichan blue theme

What books are those?

Who said all of them?

But they're clearly going in very large numbers, it's quite likely that they're not fleeing a great life, but rather a shitty one which is compelling them to break the law and leave behind everything they have to come look for jobs outside of homedepot.

Your "people" aren't even people

we're pretty tolerant of everyone here. Some people will give you weird looks, but nobody will murder you for it. Plus we're not very PC here so the trannies can take a bit of the cheeky banter.

Logic, Stephen Hawking, Woody Allen and two comics.

I don't know, I think we banned them from going to the bathroom or something?

I don't follow this crap.

Ops, forgot pic.

I mean homosexuality is technically criminalised, but nobody gives a shit. People can be openly gay or trans or whatever.

>tfw no transgender gf with feminine penis

> mfw I unironically believe certain people have gender dysphoria and transition is the most effective cure
I still hate that Kardashian cunt though. Attention seeking bitch.

Lol, Mexico has a lot of opportunities (contrary to what you see on your shitty news outlet)

It's not my fault that a bunch of shitty uneducated farmers go to the US to make 5 dollars an hour.

>Lol, Mexico has a lot of opportunities (contrary to what you see on your shitty news outlet)

YOUR GDP PER CAPITA IS LOWER THAN FUCKING BRAZIL.

BRAZIL!!!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

get the fuck out of here

*tip*

I genuinely have no understanding of what the transgender bathroom issue is at all

>GDP = Opportunities

Good job retard.

>Poor shithole
>High crime, particularly violent
>It has le opportunities

Ok what opportunities does Mexico have? List some please

> if a tranny passes they will have zero trouble and most often even be accepted by sexual partners despite the penis if they look good enough
>if they don't pass they are rightfully treated as freaks.
This.

Technically it's illegal here for men to have sex, but legal for women. the laws around it are very vague. But being gay or trans is for the most part accepted

We finally get chicks in this place and Chincano fucking ruins it. What the hell? Don't you have some narcs to smuggle or something?

Still can get beat up or killed if not in the correct cities.

Transfender people simply refuse to acknowledged that gender has a clear tie with genitalia (hence the root) and is not reliant on personality. If a guy wears a dress I think he looks just as stupid as a girl wearing a dress, saying that somehow because you believe you better fit the stereotype of a certain gender means you are that gender is, ironically, sexist. When guy says " I'm just too gentle and sweet to be a guy" it's just as bad as a white guy saying " I just love stealing and rapping too much to be white" to justify wearing blackface. They certainly have every right to do so, but they're still idiots.

can't expect m*xicans to behave, they just aren't human

>Honduras

is your country known for anything besides murder?

It's really no surprise the shittiest countries are so against LGBTQ+ people, sad really that you can tell the HDI of a country by its attitude to those who are different.

Stonned to death by the village.

Oh, apparetly having high crime and being poor is equal to less job and studying opportunities.

Anyways, that proves? Oh wait, nothing, it addresses nothing, it proves nothing, it means nothing regarding this topic. You're such a faggot kid, and i like how as soon as i trigger you, your best defence is to use the classic "Your cunt is a shithole", "GET BEHEADED LOL", "YOUR POOR"

This has nothing to do with what they said

Well I mean, personally I havent known anyone openly against LGBTBBQ+, then again, I live in the most "civilized" parts around here.

I'm not sure if they want their own bathrooms or if they want to be able to pick whether they use the guys or girls bathrooms.

If the former then most larger facilities have unisex bathrooms so just use those. If the latter then it's a bit more complex. I mean politicians mention increases in assaults and stuff and I don't think trans people would be the perpetrators of these assaults but I do think creeps using the bathroom bill as an excuse might try to take advantage of it and surely trans people realize this.

You know I'm beginning to wonder if the actual trans community is really all that upset about bathrooms? It seems like all I hear from is SJW troublemakers speaking on their behalf but never from them themselves.

This is just so confusing and I wonder why we even debate it.

>sad really that you can tell the HDI of a country by its attitude to those who are different.
Yeah, look at how great Sweden and Germany are doing

>Oh, apparetly having high crime and being poor is equal to less job and studying opportunities

Yes... That's pretty much exactly how it is.

Let me guess, Nigeria is a great place to study abroad as well?

Still waiting, I asked you to list some opportunities Mexico has that you're so hellbent on ambiguously mentioning.

Nigga, I dont know what you arguing, a shitty country with high violence and more poor people means there are less places to work at if you dont have at least high school, which in most of hispanic countries is still an issue.

>Yeah, look at how great Sweden and Germany are doing

Yeah?

Look at Sweden and Germany's crime rates, prison populations, murder rates, GDP, etc.

Now look at "based" Colombia's. I don't think you can really even talk.

But at least you're a homogeneous country with no "icky gay people" and muslims, amirite? (pic related)

I guess discriminating countries for being poor is less shitty than discriminating homos.

Yes because your country is a shithole and I've noticed that the shittiest countries in the world tend to have the highest rates of racism, sexism and violence/discrimination against LGBT

looks like the triggered one here is someone else.

Lmao, Why should i even care what some random dude on a cartoon board says or thinks? Unlike you, i don't have to tie my personal ego to my country's image on the internet.

That's right, no matter what you post or I post, at the end of the day I'll be living in a good country that respect's people rights and freedom and you'll be living in a corrupt Mexican shithole.

Yet you got trigger at me for saying trannys are subhumans, lel.

I didn't get triggered, I pointed out that your country is shit and your people are subhumans, not based transgenders.

Then you started going on about your non-existant opportunities that exist despite your country being poor, which you've yet to point out.

>small town Deep South
People still openly dislike blacks, much less homos. Trannies are lucky to not be shot on sight.

If you didn't get the joke i guess you should lurk more, friend

Well, they exist.

Education is not expensive and jobs are steady, if that's what you wanted to hear, then there you go.

And you did get triggered (look at all those post above), at the end of the day, its my opinion only, and seeing as you're for a more "developed country" you can agree with me that everyone has the right to have their own opinions, and my opinion is still that trannies that ask for special treatment for who they are, are indeed subhumans.

Haha funnie refugee meme even though they're still some of the best places to live in the world!

haha i got ur meeme!

Sometimes they're raped, sometimes they are killed
Yay

Deep South talks a big game but you'll never actually do anything to blacks, gays, or trannies since any violence started on your part and you'd feel the full wrath of the law.

Out of all the groups listed blacks probably have the most to fear since they are sometimes criminals and can be legally shot in the right circumstance. Gays are trannies are usually non-violent so they any violence against them would result in a felony conviction and your ass going to jail for 10+ years.

b-but there's a difference!
no one will ever be able to explain the difference to you but there is one ok...!!

Nigga you okay? Are you bothered by something?

daily shitposting brought to you by Cucknada

>it's just as bad as a white guy saying " I just love stealing and rapping too much to be white" to justify wearing blackface