Flags that SUCK!

Obviously America has the best flag in the world
But let's talk about some flags that suck and ought to be changed

First of all, Canada. You have a fucking leaf, a LEAF on your flag!
There are grizzly bears in Canada, but you decided on the leaf...great fucking job

Argentina's flag bothers me. First of all, it's got the same color pattern as Israel's flag, but instead of geometric design you replaced it with a creepy ass sun with a crudely drawn face on it. It might be the only flag with a human face, it's creepy and weird.

Next, China. Too much red space. Your flag is just a square of red with a couple stars in the corner, how boring is that? Put a dragon on it or something

And then there's all the copycat flags, you know who I'm talking about
Euro countries, why the three lines? How boring is that, you're basically only distinguished from each other by color combination. At least Spain has a little insignia on it's flag to mix things up. Be more creative like Britain with the Union Jack, now that's a great flag!

Nordic countries, don't get me wrong I love the cross (although it's not representative of what you've become), but you've gotta mix it up a little. I know there's barely anything where you live besides ice and snow, but I'm sure you'll think of something.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/worst-atrocities-british-empire-amritsar-boer-war-concentration-camp-mau-mau-a6821756.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like it when flags share a motif with their neighbouring countries, like with Sub Saharan African flags, Central American Flags, Pan-Arab flags, and Columbian Flags.

Madagascar flag is the worst 2bh

This flag has no right to exist.

Ok, Cletus, draw your flag in MS paint. I'll wait.

The flag of Lethbridge Alberta shares a motif with its southern neighbour!

Oh, anyway, flags I don't like:

Burundi, Central African Republic, Kyrgyzstan, Madagascar, Palau, and Oman.

I like kyrgyzstan

México flag is best flag.

Drawing the seal in grade school must've been a pain

It was, lol.

It looks great, but it's too hard to draw.

I've always been partial to the Soviet flag, the Imperial Japanese flag, North and South Korean flags, and all of the Nordic flags.

>Nordic countries,
>you've gotta mix it up a little.
But, user... That's exactly what they're doing

There is no argument against our flag besides dumb forced memes.

It's literally one of the best and that's just objective fact

Argentina's flag is awesome, the sun looks like ayy weed lmao.

I like the old flag better

>his flag has text on it
Wew
The leaf thing is a bit silly, but your flag looks a bit generic anyway.

>having another country's flag on your flag

KEK
U
C
K

For the commonwealth i see it more as a glorious mark of a powerful past

I know Albania catches a lot of hate on Sup Forums (and since I haven't met any Albanians I'm not really sure why) but can we all agree their flag is badass?

I want this flag for my cuntree

This flag was another candidate of Japan flag, but it was not selected.
The design is related with Samurai Shogunate.

It's fucking perfect!

Or it was a mark of being a slave to a foreign ruler.

You're a dumbass

If you're white anglo you should rethink that

official top 5 best flags

1. UK
2. South Korea
3. Kazakhstan
4. Mexico
5. Estonia

You are a c*ck.

Good thing my grandparents are Germanic and Slavic immigrants.

Monarchy is retarded, loyalty to a colonial power is even more retarded.

Thanks gangsta

Then you have nothing to complain about, your ancestors weren't experiencing such ebil british forces

My eyes are bleeding.

I'm just opposed to the concept of loyalty to some distant power across the ocean.

>same race
>same culture
>had representation
>acess to travel all across the globe
>glory (don't undersell it)
Pls

Is that the fucking Adidas logo?

>not having a square flag

So do you still want to be ruled by Portugal? Also

>glory
If your idea of glory is going around the world robbing people of their freedom then I don't want any part of it.

Argentina and canada have good flags

I like our flag... It looks pretty "elegant".

Texas has the best flag in the USA

First I'd like to say most of my ancestors arrived long after Brazil declared independence, I have not much to do with those times.Portugal restricted almost everything concerning brazil. No manufactories, colonial monopoly, HEAVY taxing, and much more
>robbing people of their freedom
>using keywords and not arguing
What you on about? How did the empire restrict canadian freedoms?

I wish Albania was a large and militarily strong country so that badass flag wouldn't be going to waste

>What you on about? How did the empire restrict canadian freedoms?

Well first of all we didn't have real self-government until 1931, and second I was mostly referring to other parts of the British Empire that were basically slave labour camps.

i like it.

god bless my country

Americas flag is shit. Way too cluttered. The confederate battle flag is a lot better.
>inb4 b-but your flag is shit
It doesn't make Americas any less awful.

Fuck the other parts, they're irrelevant. And you had a parliment.

Yeah it's true.

Ah the ol "eye of japan"

It's ok. kind of boring since it looks like a simplified american flag. I like New Mexico's the best.

>Way too cluttered
At the risk of triggering my fellow burgers, I agree with this.

Not until 1867, and even then Britain was in charge of our constitution and all foreign affairs until 1931. All constitutional changes had to be approved by the British parliament until 1982.

The 3 colors are basically symbols.

For us:
Red means strength
White means loyalty, purity.
Green means hope.

Yes but just like ours it was just a formality, the Brits pretty much passed anything we (and you) wanted because they knew they had no clue what was good for us so went off our word.

You've just been drinking too much of that American koolaid... Or you're a chink. Either way fuck off

>cuckstamp

Opinion discarded

our flag got literally stolen by cannucks

Even if things weren't to awful in practice for Anglo Canadians the British Empire was still shit and I don't want my country associated with it any more than it needs to be.

provo's flag

>not flying the original flag of Fort Whoop Up

Looks like an allergy medication logo.

Canada has a great flag, better than yours tbH.
Europeans flags are indeed dull, having three vertical or horizontal lines.

European*

You're an idiot

America's flag is too cluttered and flashy. Like something Donald Trump would design.

>stayed cucked until England allowed you to be your own country
>implying canada isn't the ultimate cucktry

>wanted to be associated with a literal evil empire that rode around the world raping countries and crushing freedom

Fuck off Quebec/Zhang

Why do you hate freedom Cletus?

Most people living in canada (which did not have a large population) were brits after all, and you were part of the country. It is only natural that your constitution would be consistent, and that foreign affairs outsourced. Changing the constitution is not common for most countries anyway.

Think about it, if a province suddenly wanted to change their laws to something not allowed federally, it would be the same thing.

But perhaps independence was not the right choice. Perhaps going for more representation within the empire would be a best course of action.

>cuckstamp
>australian flag but different color paint got spilled on it
>had option to remove cuckstamp and chose to stay cucked

And maybe that is why America's flag is appealing to all the Romanian teenage tumblrinas.

>Cletus

You're the plaid wearing hick sitting in Quebec crying about oppression

I like you

>A FUCKING LEAF

Ebil omg!

It only did "evil" too non-country to begin with. They were all better off being ruled by the Brits.

egad

why are canadians similar to the worst of those american liberals you see online?

And you are defending the systematic destruction of liberty by an imperialist power.

Of course you do, he's probably that argie faggot in Quebec.

nah, we're just cucking you culturally. Without us even trying, the youth of the world are emulating our culture, and letting it take over.

>not representative of what you've become

Huh? Protestant values are pretty strong over here.
Anyway, what did you have in mind? Would the cross flags be nicer if there was something added to them?
This is the state flag, with the coat of arms in the middle. See, I think that the cross motif works best when you keep it really simple. In this modern age, a flag has to be distinguishable even at tiny sizes.

So you people are perfectly comfortable defending concentration camps and the massacre of civilians? The fuck is wrong with you?

Yes. We'd literally be living in a world that hadn't progressed passed the 1850's if Britain didn't extort Asia and spawn the industrial revolution. No other county had the callousness too throw it's own people into factories too industrialize itself like a mother fucker at the expense of children coming out like phossey jawed deformities.

You're trying way too hard now. Just give it up.

Hey that's called australia be more respectful

What? I was calling your flag dumb because you said ours was ugly. That's a pretty big leap.

you really can't fathom a different world than the one you're in hey

Name a truly altruistic empire ever jackass, the British empire was probably the best as far as empires go though.

>A fucking Peugeot lion

>Surrounded not by one, but 9 flowers

>With a knight armour human arm

>Stepping an arab sword

>During the Second Boer War (1899-1902), the British rounded up around a sixth of the Boer population - mainly women and children - and detained them in camps, which were overcrowded and prone to outbreaks of disease, with scant food rations.

>Of the 107,000 people interned in the camps, 27,927 Boers died, along with an unknown number of black Africans.

>Members of the Kikuyu tribe were detained in camps, since described as "Britain's gulags" or concentration camps, where they allege they were systematically tortured and suffered serious sexual assault.

>Estimates of the deaths vary widely: historian David Anderson estimates there were 20,000, whereas Caroline Elkins believes up to 100,000 could have died.

>Between 12 and 29 million Indians died of starvation while it was under the control of the British Empire, as millions of tons of wheat were exported to Britain as famine raged in India.

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/worst-atrocities-british-empire-amritsar-boer-war-concentration-camp-mau-mau-a6821756.html

This is what you're defending.

Pro tip: Empires are bad, period.

Name a truly altruistic government ever jackass

I'm not gonna read all that, it looks boering

>This is what you're defending

Proudly.

No. You wouldn't be here if not for an Empire. Name a single altruistic nation ever?

Not gonna lie I chuckled.

>implying we don't have the worst flag in the world

just say it, it won't bother me, it's true anyway

If you're defending this then you're a piece of shit. You actually hate freedom.