EgyptAir missing aircraft

Fucking lord, not this again...

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/1698511/egyptair-jet-disappears-over-mediterranean-sea
cctv-america.com/2016/04/26/egypts-tourism-continues-to-suffer-low-visitor-turnout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

news.sky.com/story/1698511/egyptair-jet-disappears-over-mediterranean-sea

Dam where do they go??? :-D

>plane disappears suddenly from radar at 37,000ft.
There are 2 possibilities:
1. A bomb blew it up
2. A bomb blew it up

IT'S NOT LOOKING GOOD user ;_;

Who did it?

prolly IS

Egyptshits absolutely BTFO

The thing is it would've needed to be a device onboard the aircraft. Now considering it came from France, a nation in which has tight security right now, changes alot of things.

Its goikg to be either jihidi baddies or mechanical, it'll be clear in the next few hours which.

the jews

allahu akbar

Bane?

Wouldn't count out a SAM either at this point, it's been known to happen around those parts.

>tfw literally nowhere is safe
I don't like this new world, user. I didn't ask to be thrust into this realm of relentless turmoil, rage, violence and suffering.

What type of people were inside the plane?

Apparently a distress call from the plane was made 2 hours before vanishing. Could be hijack

Corpses

From where though?

this is some spooky shit

I was shut off remotely

Egyptbis Probably the only one within suitable range. I reckon it was too far out for something like that.

Literally nothing spooky about it

The only kind that makes planes disappear 4-7 times a year

>According to a news report there were security personnel on board

IT'S KATE

LOST IS HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN

WE MUST GO BACK

pt. 2 of 2

>all muslims
wew

>one Saudi
Was it them again maybe...?

Muslims sure are good at killing their own kind.
Just like African-Americans in that regard

>Chad
You deserve what you got REEEEEEEEE

Small guys

I think it was the Iraqis

Euro 2016 is going to be an absolute shitshow. There is going to be so much blood

kek

>Plane was going to Cairo International Airport >CIA

I doubt that, France is going to be a fortress during that period. The best terrorist attacks happen when nobody expects them.

I really hope you're right.

>The thing is it would've needed to be a device onboard the aircraft. Now considering it came from France, a nation in which has tight security right now, changes alot of things.
This.

If it does end up being a bomb that passed through French security, France will implode.

I don't feel fine, lads. Something is unnerving me, like if the end was not just near but picking up speed. Call it paranoia or what you like, but I can't help but realise something is happening or already happened. I don't feel comfy anymore.

you're a big guy

4U 9525

t. sitting comfortably in chile

>>plane disappears suddenly from radar at 37,000ft.

did it disappear from SSR or PSR? If it's SSR, shit happens all the time but if it's PSR it's definitely something strange

Mechanical

Buddhists.

B-But think of the shekels!

cctv-america.com/2016/04/26/egypts-tourism-continues-to-suffer-low-visitor-turnout

I doubt anyone shot the plane, why would they in the middle of the ocean?
Same reason why the fuck anyone would crash it in the ocean after 6 hour flight.

I think it was mechanical tbqh

I'm an A319/A320 First Officer.
Loss of radar contact is a rather unusual situation with regards to what may sadly turn out to be an accident.
There are basically two kinds of radar with regards to Aviation, primary and secondary. Primary is what you think of when you think of radar - a dot on a screen. Primary radar effectively bounces waves off the aircraft and times their return to calculate a position.
Secondary radar gives altitude, heading, call sign, altitude change trends, a kind of an ID called a squawk code, aircraft type. This works using a piece of equipment called a mode S transponder that pings this information live from the aircraft to SSR interrogations sent to the aircraft from the ground.
Ideally, there has just been some kind of transponder and comms failure. In this situation, being on an IFR flight plan, the aircraft should continue via its filed flight plan and then commence the approach at the destination at the time nominated on the flight plan. Not terribly uncommon, frequently trained for.
The alternative of the aircraft dropping off primary radar is sadly more serious and indicative of an accident.
Should the worst have happened it would be prudent not to get caught up in the usual media ill-informed hysteria and not jump to conclusions like terrorism. Most of my posts on here are about flying because the public in general have a lot of misconceptions with regards to aviation, not helped by an ill-informed media often pandering outright lies, and I like to set the record straight. For those interested in the facts of what may have happened to this aircraft, /r/flying will be a better reference for informed, neutral comment and debate than Sup Forums. The Aviation Herald is also a great resource.

reddit pls go

>>The Aviation Herald

>France
>Tight security

Lyl
You have no idea the state of disarray France is in right now. A bomb is still very plausible.

>ignoring a great resource

Took you seriously until you mentioned reddit.

>captcha
lmao

It's possible for the pilot to manually turn off the secondary transponder just like the Malaysian flight.

This plane could be in Syria for all we know.

its always the frogs who get the towelhead love
why not the bongs or amerifats

i think there was a belgian inside the plane.

France has the largest Muslim population in Europe

Because we're actually capable of preventing them

Yet you're not capable of preventing them from being mayor of your capital

Aliums

Delete this.

>Egyptians and their French diaspora

>it must've been le islamig derrorism because that plane couldn't crash for a variety of reasons xD

really true my pirate friend

V1 V2 rotate

>mfw a group of belg- terrorists will hijack a plane and crash it in a stadium during an EURO match.

>flight 804 disappeared 804 days after the malaysian airlines flight
>a b-52 also crashed in guam earlier
What a day for aviation.

not sleeping tonight, will be waiting to see where the warriors of God will strike to cripple the infidels.

I'm at the airport now, waiting for my flight. Reassuring...

flying's okay

Apparently the plane turned sharply left and then made a 360 degree turn while descending from 37k to 17k feet, where contact was then lost.
So maybe something exploded, or the pilots went full retard, or something important broke. RIP in pieces plane.

>Not a single finn on a plane
Thank god, I plan to forgot this incident in 2 hrs time

>both airports in Stockholm are reporting radar down - no flights are allowed to land, take off or fly over the city

>gothenburg airport space is closed due to communications failure

Hell of a coincidence that our three largest airports are all closed at the same time.

I hope you bigots realize the REAL victims are the muslims here.

When a plane is seen exploding in mid-air or descending in the form of a fireball it usually indicates that the plane has reached speeds that exceed its designed structural integrity. At high enough speed during an uncontrolled dive a plane can lose its fuel filled wings and tail section. These dives are most often caused by pilot error. I wouldn't rule out explosive decompression, but that was more of an 80's issue rather than 10's. My guess: Pilot error

It's like our muslims only know one other western country besides our own: France.

dont jump to conclusions you fucking racists ! ! 11! 1 !! !! 1 1 1 1!!!!!!!!!!1

France is the birthplace of Western Culture, Belgium is the home of the EU.

Is that why?... Notice the one flight that is cancelled.

because they import mudslimes

t. Abdoul

Yeah, Russian invasion or terrorist attack immanent.

#EndTheSwedishSuffering

>Final Call!
>Fall asleep with ease

Also 1.5 mg what the fuck? I barely notice any difference from 5.

>taking sleeping pills

enjoy dying at 40

Pretty sure I'll die faster than that if I continue sleeping 5 times per week.

swedish airspace is closed near arlanda.

their only radar went broke.

you have insomnia or something?

Such coincidences are usually because of domino effect.
Stockholm broke, everything got redirected to Gothenburg. They failed under pressure as well.

Good job sherlock.

Actually the airport is investigating all the staff because half of them were jihadi sympathisers or something

>not drinking yourself to sleep on the plane

What kind of Ruskie are you?

Hmm yea, something is definitely wrong with Sweden.

Except Paris isn't known for its secularism and moderate political views.

The plane has been in egypt and eritrea in last 24h.

I guess they don't fully scan it when it visits paris for 45min.

Also Brussels

Is this real? Jesus fuck.

you'd basically have to be an idiot to fly to Egypt or Tunisia at this point, as a westerner I mean. You know it's just a matter of time before another incident happens.