Now Koreans are happy to become Whites and Japanese in Sup Forums

Now Koreans are happy to become Whites and Japanese in Sup Forums.
Why aren't Koreans proud of Korea(n) and Korean history/culture?

You are Goku?

Dear mods
please ban this autist

I am happy to become Japanese nuked by piggu

Naruto STOP.

Enough with this spam

This Japanese/Korean banter is getting quite entertaining. I don't know who too root for or if they are actual Japanese/Korans.

>Reddit filename
>filthy frank

Fuck off, underage nigger

Why Pikachu is so rude?

Why are you Netouyos so obsessed with Korea?

I don't want to be rangebanned because of this fucking autistic retard.
Please permaban his ISP

Japan flags are not always a real Japanese.

Normal Japanese don't use the word "Netouyo".

why are you so obsessed with korea? i dont see them making threads about japs every hour.

Zainichi Koreans

Yes they do, and you Netouyos are always butthurt about that.
Netouyos are laughingstock of Japan lmao

zainichi is you

because he's a netouyo

>This Japanese/Korean banter is getting quite entertaining
It's the best thing on Sup Forums tbqh.

pretty stale 2bh. it only gets a pass because Sup Forums is so slow when euros are asleep

It's better than anything any Ameritard has contributed to this board.

Can you stop inflaming this? His autistic spammings are merely sickening and obnoxous.
Koreans are not even here.

>says the guy tagging along with other Americans on an American imageboard

You do know an American proxyfag is responsible for this "banter"

“netouyo” means Patriot Japanese in Sup Forums.
Why do you always hate Patriot Japanese?
Japan is mainly for Japanese like Germany for German, Netherlands for Dutch, Sweden for Swedish mainly.
Why do Zainichi Koreans hating Japan still stay in an enemy country?
Are you agents for anti-Japan? If zainichi Korean don’t like Japan, Zainichi Korean should go back to S.Korea.

you know many. I feel something similar to you. I can't hate you, Brit.

Are you a real Japanese person?

*Canadian imageboard

Literally makes zero sense.

>Are you a real Japanese person?
Of course. Who'd willingly pretend to pretend to be jap when you are seen the same retard as this OP.

>“netouyo” means Patriot Japanese in Sup Forums.
lel no
netouyos are nothing but pathetic losers who attribute their failure and miserable living to korea, and devote their entire life to hating it, believing everybody who criticizes them is a zainichi korean or proxy.

Am I japanese or korean?

Japan is over. Korean is superior to Japs. Japs cannot speak English. Two nukes weren't enough.

Just kidding Nippon. I like you.

It's really hilarious how if you disagree with Japanese or give well-thought criticism on their opinion, you are automatically labelled as Korean, Chinese or Zainichis.

It's getting old, Japan.

Hi Zainichi, every time the same picts, it's boring.

Hi Sergey
Russia and China are the most difficult places for Korean proxies because all net are monitored.

Ciao, Juliano

calm down netouyo, unlike you faggots there is no such autistic zainichi korean to churning out flaming threads 24/7 on int. your delusion of proxy zainichi is a typical psychological projection to believe other people do proxyfagging as you do. most japanese people are fed up with your moronity, which is why you are an abomination in japan.

calm down zainichi, unlike you faggots there is no such autistic netouyo pure japanese to churning out flaming threads 24/7 on int. your delusion of proxy netouyo is a typical psychological projection to believe other people do proxyfagging as you do. most korean people are fed up with your moronity, which is why you are an abomination in korea.

this

VANK (Voluntary Agency Network of Korea)
VANK has been accused of promoting Korea at the expense of Japan. Critics claim that VANK has attempted to discount Japan and Japanese culture, manipulate history during and after World War II and have other countries believe in distorted perspectives related to Japanese-Korean history that have a bias favoring Korea.

>Self-hating Zainichi Netouyo Network has been accused of promoting Japan at the expense of Korea. Critics claim that Zainichi Netouyo has attempted to discount Korea and Korean culture, manipulate history during and after World War II and have other countries believe in distorted perspectives related to Zainichi history that have a bias favoring Japan.

Most real Japanese have nothing to do with Korea and ignore Korea. Only self-hating Zainichi in Japan say they have problem with Korea

Korea and Japan have nothing to do with each other and are not related.

Japanese don't care about Koreans and Koreans don't care about Japanese

Only people who care about Korea from Japan are Zainichi living in Japan.

I feel bad for my countrymen netouyo are stalking and slandering you people. They are all mental patient.

Netouyos are Japan's 국뽕

Tbqh f a m the korea vs japan thing is so fucking retarded

They are our sadly people because they tend to be Zainichi

>Tfw exam in 40 days
PANIC

>japan smoking

bad habit

수능?

How many Korean and Japanese posters are actually Korean and Japanese? Only ask cause im American stationed here and I never see people out in town who can speak English, yet I see Koreans and Japs posting with perfect English on here all the time.

at least, all the jap flag posters seem to be japanese including me.

It's just a prank bro.

Would that be the history where they were owned by China, then Japan, and now the USA?

>Germany for German, Netherlands for Dutch, Sweden for Swedish mainly.
Wew lad, you seem to have missed something in the last 50 years

Netouyo

Do you have some pot with you?