Putin wants to kill this

>Putin wants to kill this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Михлин
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So do I. After I rape her.

All Ukrainians need to be either assimilated to Polish culture by force or brutally decapitated and wiped from the surface.

Ukrainians are better people than Poles in general.

Then maybe you should fuck off back to Ukraine, you hair""""""""pole""""""""" nigger.

why are you talking to each other in english?

Because I'm not speaking to ukrainian filth in Polish.
He's a russian/ukie faggot and a hairfetish weirdo.

Idk, some Ukrainians are proper people, some bumfucks but I refer them over muzzies or nigs any day.

The "muh UPA" pole needs to chill because I know people whos families died in those massacres and they're more chill then him.

I want this too

left middle is pretty hot

Because Polish is an ugly language. Back then Polish Intellectuals spoke in Russian. Now in English and German.

>. Back then Polish Intellectuals spoke in Russian
The opposite you fucking retard. Russian salons spoke Polish.
You need to shut your whore mouth, bitch.

Why they did this?

Because they're animals unfit for civilization.

>The opposite you fucking retard. Russian salons spoke Polish.
I am raughin ha ha. You are one hell of a funny kurwa.

It's a historical fact, imbecile.

Because the majority of Ukrainians are just savages living under roofs built by foreign powers. Everything Ukraine has, and I mean literally everything , was built by powers who controlled the region because they Ukrainians themselves are too bloody incompetent to actually achieve something on their own even though they live in one of the most fertile regions of the planet. They were given everything, absolutely everything, they ever needed in order to prosper and yet they still manage to ruin everything they touch by themselves.
And yet, inspire of the fact that all their possessions are gifts from others, they still blame everyone around them for every single problem they have. Only way you can make good use for that region is partition it between its neighbors and, like the Polish man said earlier, integrate them by force.

Nationalism is retardation.

best poster

I thought that only Croats were nazi-slavs, Ukrainians were too?

KEK, being so fucking supreme even slavic untermensch want to kill their own.

Yep, that was a complete answer, thanks

I've forgotten they collaborated with the Axis

half of europe did

>hairfetish
so this """"pole""" with disgusting hair fetish is actually ukranian? I though better of them.

> sweden wants to join nato and kill this

>Russians
>Defending Ukraine

Wow ukranians are so good and innocent. All russians are bad. All Slavic countries should unite against russia and with help of america destroy it.

I would fucking burn her alive and then vaporize remains desu senpai

She looks weird. Does she have fetal alcohol syndrome?

He is. Even though he speaks Polish and denies his ukie roots.
True. Are you a russian jew or just russian?

>I though better of them.
>Says gypsy
lmao

she looks shitty desu so nothing of value would be lost

Polish-Russian-Belarusian

How is Israel really? Do you have good paid job and get to fuck jewish cow-titties?

OP here. It is a fuck up of Stalin, but being enemies with whole nation and hating them as a whole was pretty stupid of Putin. He lost all his allies except Belarus and Central Asian puppet countries. lt should have been given to Tatars symbolically if it were to change hands...

I am not an Ukrainian, and I hate that faggot with long hair fetish.

How can people do this?

Because Poles oppressed and discriminated Ukrainians in 1920-1939 years

t. town rapist

You need a brain filled with propaganda and savagery in your nature. There are few nations in Europe who are capable of this. One starts with G and ends with y, one starts with U, ends with e and one starts with R and ends with a.

Don't take it seriously, just polish nationalists propaganda

>Poles oppressed and discriminated Ukrainians in 1920-1939 years
Proofs?

Well, for them the polaks were not even humans, same as with japs/nazis they just convinced themselves that they are dealing with animals

t. Aleksandr Hoholochenko

>starts with R and ends with a.
What's wrong with Romania? Are you a racist?

>just polish nationalists propaganda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

If German soldiers avoided the areas to not lose morale and even left weapons for Poles to defend themselves. It was fucking serious.

Just like we gave them a free country with Petrula leading it and the changed it into a SSR. Such opression.

>Gypsy shithole defending other gypsy shithhole
lel

;^)

We're rather okay, stable for now but the left is going ape shit because Bibi has put Lieberman, the most anti Palestinian PM, ad the minister of Defense yesterday so they might start rioting. Jobs are kinda fine but what bothers everyone is the high prices for many things, especially real estate.

>Fucking Jewish girls
JUST

It's a well known fact by everyone except Poles.

>Between 1934 and 1938, a series of violent and sometimes deadly (as in Warsaw, with 2 victims)[68] attacks against Ukrainians took place. In one of them in Warsaw dormitories in late 1938 – wrote Monsignor Philippe Cortesi – Polish police watched attacks of National Democracy's members on Ukrainian students and after the riots allegedly arrested the Ukrainian victims for disturbing the peace.[68] In 1938–1939 a number of Ukrainian libraries and reading rooms were burned by Polish mobs of misguided patriotic youth who often went unpunished by the Polish police forces.[67] Polish youths were organized into armed, local paramilitary Strzelcy groups and terrorized the Ukrainian population under the pretext of maintaining law and order, wrote Subtelny. Violent incidents went unreported in the Polish press according to Burds, and Ukrainian newspapers that discussed them were confiscated by the Polish authorities whever they were found.[68]

>be hohol
>call other countries shitholes

>especially real estate.
isnt it actually good for cunts economy?

guys don't fight, we are all Slavic, same blood flows in our veins

Not him, buuuuut

:^)

szalom friend

subhumans

>We wuz good boise.
>We dindu nufin.

t. Krakowian user
Glad you finally accepted you're a Jew.
Fuck off back to ukraine.

More:
>The anti-Ukrainian Polish elements in the Polish military took control over policies in Volhynia. Józewski was criticized for allowing Ukrainians to buy land from Poles, Orthodox churches were demolished or converted to Catholic use during the "revindication" campaign, and by 1938 Józewski himself lost his post.[45][50] Under his successor, all state support for Ukrainian institutions was eliminated, and it was recommended that Polish officials cease using the words "Ukraine" or "Ukrainian." [51] The Polish army Generals believed that filling all state offices in Volhynia with ethnic Poles would ensure fast mobilization and prevent sabotage in case of a Russian attack on Poland.[52] Ukrainians were systematically denied the opportunity to obtain government jobs.[53] Local elected ethnic Ukrainian officials were relieved of their posts.[54] Although the majority of the local population was Ukrainian, virtually all government official positions were assigned to Poles. Land reform designed to favour the Poles[55] brought further alienation of the Ukrainian population.[7]

Not a single drop of slavic blood, my gypsy friend

>be gypsy
>give the world flamenco
>be free and travel the fuck you want
>see the future since every gypsy is thought divination from birth

>be sweed
>contribute to the world nigs, feminists and pillaging
>work 24/7 to pay for Ali's welfare

Slavs are the most beautiful thing on this earth, too bad for you

There is a difference between protests and slaughter.

We didn't impale small children on wooden planks and burned pregnant women.

>Polish Intellectuals

I dislike Kraków quite much, viamichelin tells me I need to drive for 550kms to be in that city.

I don't know how it's good since the prices got up by 300%-500% in the last 10 years while wages were raised only by 20%-25%

t. Ivan Ivanovich

Having slavic genes is good, just the countries are meme

No wonder considering Ukrainians were terrorists.

Who knows?
I'm sure there were thousands hate crimes against Ukrainians in Poland, such as rapes, murders and so on.

its not good for people who dont own homes, but its good for banks n shiet

No, not a single drop of Slavic blood, but sucking black dicks on daily basis instead. What a win for you. Joyful times. Congratulations.

Sure. Do you happen to have sources or are you just pulling it from your own ass?

Unfortunately I'm a shitalian and not a master race slav

In 2019 NATO will kill this

>slavs have slanted eyes with epicanthus
>big cheekbones
>flat round face
>Having slavic genes is good

>>slavs have slanted eyes with epicanthus

dumb hohol animeposter

Then find a russian bitch and breed """cute"" slavic children you literally christian arab loser

It's good if you are a grill

uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Михлин

Oh, Ahmed. What's triggering you? Did Abdul fuck you sheep the other day? How he dares. It's your sheep. He should have known better. I feel you bro, I feel you. It must be really, um, depressing.

As-salāmu ʿalaykum.

How convenient that there is no English version of the moon runes.

in 2019 nato is kill, if i am being completely honest.

>Poles killed 1 500 000 Russian prisoners in the 1919-1921 war
>t. Russian history expert

That's what kind of evidence you're giving us.

Why is it so easy to trigger slavs?

Dunno, post qts instead

I would penetrate her pussy with the power of thousand suns

>I would fucking burn her alive
>Gypsy shithole
>christian arab loser
>slanted eyes with epicanthus

Why it's so easy to trigger Arabs?

T*rkish women are good too

daam

left one looks like owl

legs/feet in flats are my fetish

Good, underrated post.

>same blood
Not really. It's a linguistic group, not a race.

FUCK YEAAAAH!

Are there many slav footfags?

i dont think it was meant to be taken literally

it wasn't me you moronic piece of shit

I don't even consider liking feet a fetish. It's a part of women's body. No different than liking tits and ass.

I've never understood this fetish. What's arousing about someone else's feet? Could you cope on that?

>she

What's arousing about someone's tits and ass?

Propti. I like everything in a woman.

WTF I hate Poland now

>I don't even consider liking feet a fetish

I know right? If it's acceptable to like tits, ass, etc., which have no role in the sexual act, why not feet?