Why are Europeans so pathetically weak?

Why are Europeans so pathetically weak?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlaximaltepoztli
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Egypt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because the crusaders was a meme army they got btfo by smelly poles and sandniggers everytime.

bump

>map doesnt include the entire new world

There should be way more crusader battles in europe

post british empire

They were mostly French so it is expected.

you can't really brag about defeating new worlders, their tech wasn't comparable to muslim armies

it's like bragging about beating a kid up

Why would it? There was no such thing as the "new world" during the crusades

What you're leaving out is the Muslim conquests were child's play against the crusades. By sheer casualties the crusades were one of the deadliest wars in human history up to that point. Entire cities in the holy land were slaughtered, entire Sunni, Shia, and Jewish communities vanished. Honestly the holy land still hasn't recovered from the trail of death the crusaders brought. This is why we see Jihadists screaming about justice for the premature destruction of their ancestors' golden age

>islamic golden age

Why were new worlders so weak compared to old worlders?

Where are the norhern crusade ?

Because as you can tell, half of the Muslim conquests took place against other sandniggers and the rest in unimportant places.

why does this bring up only the crusades for christians? there's a shit ton more of their conquests

fucking retards please stop posting that idiotic map

No tech trading. Europe, India China and the Middle East constantly swapped technology. Which meant they had additional input. The Natives in America were still stone age when the Spanish arrived.

t. Allahu al Cuckadani

how the hell did you come to that conclusion from what i posted?

This map needs to die. It triggers my historical autism.

>muslim golden age
>realize that there are stars in the sky
>realize that sun sets and rises
>invent a stick
>hit neighbors with said stick
>repeat until 20th century

inshallah, brother, keep the allah's work

Why couldn't they tech trade among themselves?

Distance was too far and their technology had not yet reached the point were long range communication occured. Aztecs never knew about the Incas for instance.

Perhaps the native americans would've put up more of a fight if the old worlders didn't kill off most of their population due to disease

Think of this, europe during the black plague was in complete chaos, and now imagine a new civilization with better tech declaring war on you

>Brazil

okay mohamed

>technology for long range communication

You mean getting on a horse and riding? I'm pretty sure old worlders didn't have phones yet back then.

They did not have horses. The Spanish brought them with them.

>Invent Algebra
>revolutionize Chemistry and Mathmatics
>breakthroughs in Medicine and Astronomy
>new artforms and musics

I don't like Arabs but you have to give them that

Try riding a horse through thick jungles, its not going to work

>They did not have horses

Interesting. Didn't know that.

>ADD A ZERO TO THE INDIAN NUMERALS AND MAKE SOME RETARDED COMMENTS ON GREEK PHILOSOPHY
>ITS A GOLDEN AGE

Why didn't native american diseases kill the old worlders?

Yup, the natives in the North the American settlers encountered had horses that were descended from ones that had escaped from the Spanish and formed wild groups and migrated north. It is quite interesting.

They did but not many Europeans went back to Europe so it was not a major problem. Syphilis is thought to come from America though.

The New World didn't have horses, also the division between the Aztecs and Incas was caused by jungles, mountains, deserts, and oceans, so good luck just walking there.

>Conquer practically the whole world.
>Embroil it in the bloodiest conflicts in its entire history.
>Do practically nothing but fight for the entirety of recorded history.
>Weak.

yeah, I'm pretty sure that most of the battles in the Iberian Peninsula on that map are made up

I don't know how well you know biology but Viruses have a smaller chance of surviving in Tropical climates, to but it short there were no native diseases in the new world to kill the old worlders off

>Aztecs never knew about the Incas
They might've known, actually. Or at least, know of the existence of peoples in South America. Thing is, the Aztecs were more than the Nahuatl-speaking elite in Tenochtitlan etc. The Meso-american sphere of influence roughly ends at panama, while the Andean sphere reaches to Panama as well. Contact, though sporadic, is inevitable, though you are correct in that it wasn't really that important and nearly negligible.
>Horses
>America
what the fug am I reading

>The Natives in America were still stone age when the Spanish arrived.
this is so fucking untrue though

You realise their "swords" were literally pieces of wood with stones tied to them right?

how did they build their cities on top of the fucking mountains then?

Made their vast slave worker armies drag rocks up it. How do you think they did it? Magical cranes?

Isnt it true that only three books from the Mayan civilization remained because the Spanish destroyed the rest of them? One of those three books was on astronomy, tracking and predicting astronomical events.

I mean, give them a little credit.

I'm not disparaging them. They did well considering they were isolated from the rest of humanity. Just explaining why they were so behind.

Stone age is an exaggeration, the ancient Meso-Americans had some ancient concepts that are reminiscent of the Iron Age in the old world. But they weren't highly advanced societies, they were far from being on par with Europe at that time. Some things we'd consider belonging in the Stone Age in the old world were still prevalent in the new world at the time of the Spanish conquest.

>Arabs = Muslims

>Magical cranes?
yeah, kinda
but more like superiour knowledge of physics and math and other stuff

They had good architectural practices, that is true.

being on par with europe at that time != being in the stone age

>Brazil

the mayans were far more advanced than XIXth century Russian peasants

Incas didn't have slaves, it was a communitary service.

Do you even know the battle of Tours, monkey ?

Nice meme Juan.

That is called indentured servitude. A form of slavery.

It's hard to fight against infidel when Christian were in each other throat. Sunni and Shiite split is small time compared to Lollard, Hussite, Iconoclast and various heresies fuckery. Not to mention Jews, Venetian and Catholic vs Orthodox shit.

So basically like serfdom?

>Nice meme Juan.
Mayans: can read and write
Mayans: astronomy
Mayans: build complex pyramids
Russian peasants: can't read or write
Russian peasants: astronomy?
Russian peasants: pile a few trunks and call it a house

A lot like serfdom, except with the Incas they tended to do it to people they conquered.

All of those things were done by the Mayan elite, same as it was in Europe. Spanish farmers were illiterate as recently as the 1970s.

so it's Muslims when they're bad but just Arabs when theyre good? What kind of mental gymnastics is that?

>All of those things were done by the Mayan elite, same as it was in Europe.
well, then they were not in the stone age, were they?

Yes. Are you implying that in stone age Egypt the elite could not read?

consider stone age is a prehistoric period, yeah it's a safe bet to say the could not read

I'm pretty sure alphabet only popped up during the bronze age.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlaximaltepoztli

The oldest writing known in the world appears before the bronze age.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Egypt

If you mean the Tartaria tablets, those are probably not really writing.

I can't even imagine what was in there, I mean, the Maya calendar is more precise than the one we currently use.

I'm pretty sure the Egyptians had a script during their Bronze age, as did the Sumerians.

They had it at the end of the stone age.

See:

>the Maya calendar is more precise than the one we currently use
If that were true, we'd have switched by now. Especially in the scientific community.

you basically don't understand what Stone Age means and as a bonus you know nothing about the precolumbines
great job

I do.

no it's muslims when talking about a muslim golden age

so you still claim that a civilization with metallurgy, astronomy, script, numbers, cities, agriculture and pyramids is a stone age civilization?

Yes, all of those things existed in stone age egypt.

Stone age literally means the use of primarily stone tools. Nothing more, nothing less. It has nothing to do with reading/writing (though most civilizations had it by the end of their bronze ages).

Have you ever pondered why is it called the stone age?

Because of stonework.

stone age lasted several billion years and in the last 200 some folks in egypt started using hieroglyph.
Saying that stone age Egyptians knew how to read is just retarded

Nope user, it's because of tools.

>stone age lasted several billion years
>Italian education

That us what I meant by stonework. You are trying to play wordgames.

>stone age lasted several billion years
Is this what is actually taught in Italy?

there are 6 countries in the entire world that have not been occupied, colonised or conquered by a european nation

>It has nothing to do with reading/writing
it does have something to do: a very strong correlation
that's like saying that the UK has nothing to do with English because the Welsh speak Welsh

Stonework = masonry.

Furthermore if people are using bronze tools and weapons, it's not stone age anymore.

You could rephrase that as: Why don't arabs defend their land?

isn't your cunt exterminating muzzies?

I fucked up millions with billions

>Spanish farmers were illiterate as recently as the 1970s.
Great job, Vladimir

>several billion years
what
it only lasted 3.4 million

It is to do with primary use. If 95% of things is done with stone it is still stone age, moving into the bronze age. It only becomes the bronze age once bronze becomes dominant.

It is true.

>Yes, all of those things existed in stone age egypt.
yeah, no

Unironically but literally aztecs had public schools.

Yes, yes. You should try reading about it.

any recs?

Yeah if anything the Iberian Christians were the ones attacking after the initial conquest.

True, but I think it defeats the purpose of using metal-based terms when trying to qualify societies not based on their use of said metals in their tools.

Then again, classifying Pre-Columbian civilizations with this system is flawed anyways because most of them went from stone straight to iron.

I am sure that even today there is at least one illiterate farmer in Russia
so I will claim
>Russian farmers were illiterate as recently as the 2010s