>Its fucking 60 celsius hot
>swedes readin fucking magazines in sauna
>theres a note that says dont throw water on stove
>throw anyway
>"jävla finne"
>ok
>leave
>snowman slaps my ass on the way out

why are swedish saunas so pathetic Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Sauna_Championships
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never been to a sauna before. What's an acceptable temperature in a sauna then?

trap here, where in finland can i go if i wanna be fucked by a bunch of cute guys while in a sauna?

>stockholm ferry

at least 80c desu famalam

Give me reasons as to why the Finnish sauna is superior. .

will u be there? o.o

What is this, and what's the joke about the Stockholm ferry? I will be getting said ferry from my brothers place in Stockholm, to Helsinki to see a friend in the summer.

>~100celcius
>tfw you are actually supposed to throw water on the kiuas
>tfw the awesomely hot steam embraces you
>tfw your best buddies smack the living shit out of you back with pic related
>tfw after the beating you take a sip of icecold Karhu
>tfw you step out of the sauna and hear the birds cuckooing and singing in the distance, the neversetting sun giving a dramatic lighting on the beautiful finnish forest

have you ever felt close to dying in a sauna because it was too hot

Nah, dont wanna get raped and mugged by sandniggers, so no sweden for me :(

>The neversetting sun
Doesn't the Sun literally not shine for like a month through the winter in Funland?

wat

yeah in the extreme north, but its summer now and at the moment it doesnt get dark at all in the night

What an idiot

All the faggot returning to Stockholm or Helsinki.

the pic is from a tabloid in finland and it says
>refugees are educated about analsex and told that its possible also between 2 men
the "joke" was that you'll propably get gaysauna fucking in sweden

Why? In the very north of Finland, there are times with barely any daylight at all. I wouldn't expect you to know much about anything outside of Estonia, probably don't get paid much or get to travel a lot in the slave trade.

In the northern most Lapland the sun wont set for 2 months in the summer and it wont shine for 2 months in the winter

I wish I had

Tip top jej

I haven't been in a sauna in like ~8 years and don't really intend to change that any time soon. I don't really understand what's so great in a small room that's way too fucking hot for it to be comfortable at all in any possible way.

I dont do sauna that much either, maybe 1-2 times a month, but sometimes its just what one craves for the ultimate Rentoutus™

The pleb is you

I want to learn Finnish or Estonian, what is a good place to start? I know Dutch, English and German

You're probably a homosexual.

/mämmi/
There's an autistic Brazilian who might be able to help you out

You probably a Mehmet.

Same here. What's Karhu though? We have kompot, a sort of wildberry drink.

>Drinking Karhu
>Not drinking Sanders instead

It's an awful beer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Sauna_Championships

>The championships began with preliminary rounds and ended in the finals, where the best six men and women would see who could sit in the sauna the longest. The starting temperature in the men's competition was 110 °C (230 °F). Half a liter of water was poured on the stove every 30 seconds. The winner was the last person to stay in the sauna and walk out without outside help. The host country usually dominated the event, as only one foreign competitor ever made it into the finals in the men's competition. The first non-Finnish winner in the women's competition was Natallia Tryfanava from Belarus in 2003.

Guess who won every time?

>no more WSC

There's a beer brand called Sandels in Finland but never heard about Sanders. Did you mean Sandels or is there some campaign beer of Bernie in the US

>Arvela later reported that Finnish police had decided not to file charges in connection with the tragedy, but were continuing to investigate.[5] Kaukonen woke up from a medically induced coma six weeks after the event. His respiratory system was scorched, 70% of his skin was burnt and eventually his kidneys failed as well. In late October, Kaukonen was reported to be recovering quickly. He did not blame the organizers for his injuries.[12]
>Ladyzhensky's autopsy concluded that he had died of third-degree burns. His death was aided by his use of strong painkillers and local anesthetic grease on his skin. Kaukonen was competing according to the rules.[13]

>willingly burning yourself to death

I swear you Fins aren't human

I meant Sandels, a mistake on my side.

The important thing is Russia lost.

Finland's first gang rape happened in a Stockholm ferry.

>theres a note that says dont throw water on stove
>throw anyway
>"jävla finne"
>ok
>leave

lel