Well, have to reset the board

Well, have to reset the board.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?safe=off&q=mediterranean and black sea&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlgEJIR4TylY2NkAaigELEKjU2AQaBAgJCAoMCxCwjKcIGmEKXwgDEifUAkzVAt0CzgfTAskH9h-MCL8T-D6MK_1c-4z_10PuQ_18T71Po0r7z4aMCIwiZ4nz38jIWRfWy7O2YOuQiQgTyVBQxlU2zimIAkyqa_1IG-uMEGgKb1bKN3BNLiADDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIEaJkXkgw&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjKmu3hv-bMAhXi6YMKHaW0BPgQwg4IGigA&biw=1500&bih=932#imgrc=_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Greek TV reporting that large objects found in search for passenger jet that is believed to have crashed in the Mediterranean with 66 people on board

wew

What happened now?

Thanks Muslims.

Plane crash in Yurop, Muslims on board, possible Allahu Ackbar

An airplane exploded over the mediterranean, nothing points to a technical failure. So a muslim attack seems likely.

>Egyptair flight MS804: 'Terrorism more likely than technical failure', says Egypt – live

I beet the jews did this!

If this was a terror attack why hasn't it been claimed yet? Don't you think IS would be right on this if they were responsible?

You are weeeeeelcome!

>tfw the pilot probably crashed it intentionally to not let the muslims take control and crash it somewhere important

They forgot their Twitter password.

Mass shooting are a statistical anomaly desu
Pools kill more people per year
CNN and MSNBC would have you believe otherwise tho

It could be a lone wolf.

That or the pilot was an autist like with German wings.

Were there any survivors?
What do you think the next step of ISIS's master plan is?
Did they find anyone in the wreckage?

Or it could actually be a technical fault?

>mass shooting
>liberals assume the shooter is a white male
>THOSE RACIST BIGOTS BLACK PEOPLE AND WOMEN CAN BE MASS SHOOTERS TOO
>plane crash
>FUCKING MUSLIMS

It's especially funny since there's now evidence hinting towards pilot error.

YOOOUUU AAARREEE WEEEELCOME

Muslims blew up a plane.

An arabic news website claims the flight attendant had this on her FB page a year ago
Absolutely kek

Also they are adding pictures of some american pop singer as pics of her since they found them on her page, this shit is hilarious. Arabs can't even picture check let alone fact check.

>EgyptAir, France to Egypt
>wonders why terrorism might be assumed

>plane crashes
>yuropoops try to blame muslims for it
embarrassing

i cant tell what your political positions are from this post.

Are you praising or attacking liberals?

Why isn't black box data transmitted over radio all the time? Seems much simpler than having a stupid box to begin with.

I haven't for a second thought it is a terrorist attack. And when Egypt tried to claim it is terror my first instinct is that they are trying to cover their ass.
The minister exact words "We don't know yet, and I am not going to speculate, but let me tell you this speculation"

Pools are not a public safety issue. Getting shot by a random person is. It's like saying Muslim terrorist attacks are not a big deal because more people die from falling off roofs.

Because most airplanes are old garbage from the 80s 90s

because thats stupid as fuck

Egyptian officials say most likely a bomb, terrorism.

That's a lot of data. You couldn't do that for every plane in the air.

But we do need significantly better tracking methods. The prevoius lost Malaysa plain is proof of that. Sometimes we have this giant search area making it impossible to find the plane.

Of course it CAN be terrorism, such as mass shooters CAN be white men. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy in automatically assuming it's terrorism, when pilot error and malfunction can't be ruled out.

>plane does a 90° turn left, 90° turn right and a 360° spin
>descends from 11km to 3km
>ITS OBVIOUSLY TERRORISM

Planes don't just turn randomly and lose altitude when exploding. If there was a bomb the altitude would've stayed the same and there wouldn't have been random turns.

It is not a lot of date given the data storage progress we are achieving and the data can be deleted every week. But then you are going to face the same problem with using electronics on the plane, how can we transmit this data without interfering with plane gadgets.

He was just bored and decided to show some fucking nice tricks

You're right
Car crashes kill HUGE amounts more than gun violence in general, let alone mass shootings
We need to regulate assault cars.

>bring your kids day in air egypt

>Planes don't just turn randomly and lose altitude when exploding.

Okay Mr. Pilot, what do they do?

>Car crashes kill HUGE amounts more than gun violence in general, let alone mass shootings
>We need to regulate assault cars.

First, we DO. We have tried our damndest to make cars as safe as possible.

Second, once AI driven cars are standard we might even go so far as to ban manual cars. Humans are really shitty drivers.

AI cars is going to be one of the biggest public safety changes ever.

>bomb blows a hole in the side of the plane
>it makes a turn due to the resistance
>someone tries to compensate by steering the other way but it doesn't work, perhaps because a wing is damaged
It could very well be one. Or anything else.

Gotta get them sweet style points for the high score senpai

>Turn 360° and walk away

Except people like driving too much to surrender doing it to robots

they find nearest airport and landed safely

>the plane must be completely disintegrate mid-air otherwise it can't be a bomb

>if there was a bomb the altitude would've been the same
What the fuck

It happened hours ago and to my knowledge no terrorist group claimed responsibility, remember when Breivik lost his shit? Muslim groups claimed responsibility for that before we even knew who was responsible. Terrorism is not likely at all.

>Except people like riding horses too much to surrender doing it to machines

yeah it was terrorism just like mh370 oh wait

Even Poland can't escape meme magic.

>my thread got deleted with same image
>I got warned
>canadian thread is still up
fucking mods

If there was a bomb and it exploded there would be an instant loss of contact. A plane produces power from the engines or from the APU in the rear. Blow these up and there is no power to transmit the plane's position. A drop in altitude like this would mean the plane still had power to transmit a position so that's unlikely.

The Germanwings crash showed that it is nearly impossible for anyone outside of the cockpit to enter without being allowed in. This makes a hijacking unlikely. CDG would also has good pre-flight security checks making smuggling a bomb in difficult as well. If this was Egypt to France terrorism could be likely, France to Egypt couldn't.

A bomb blowing a hole in a plane would be near instant disintegration of the hull.

HAHAHA
Look at CNN map.

Source? Mass shootings in America are misleading. Most mass shootings are gang violence in Chiraq and other inner cities and are unrelated to the tea party "muh guns" people. It's bad that some parts of cities are warzones, but it's just become a fact of life and doesn't really affect people outside of those ghettos

sheiks on a plane

Oh my

>two jordans
>dat belarus

DELET THIS

RELIGION
OF
PEACE

doesn't look like it's from CNN
google.com/search?safe=off&q=mediterranean and black sea&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlgEJIR4TylY2NkAaigELEKjU2AQaBAgJCAoMCxCwjKcIGmEKXwgDEifUAkzVAt0CzgfTAskH9h-MCL8T-D6MK_1c-4z_10PuQ_18T71Po0r7z4aMCIwiZ4nz38jIWRfWy7O2YOuQiQgTyVBQxlU2zimIAkyqa_1IG-uMEGgKb1bKN3BNLiADDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIEaJkXkgw&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjKmu3hv-bMAhXi6YMKHaW0BPgQwg4IGigA&biw=1500&bih=932#imgrc=_

top kek

Kekk

I never knew Jordan was so big.

At this point I honestly believe they do it on purpose.

Relax, people. A flight from Paris to Cairo is bound to be only carrying arabs. It's not a real loss.

A bomb would 100% cause a plane to act that way. So would engine failure. You can't rule out either one

>burger damage control

belarus is where poland is

>So would engine failure.
Airbus A320 is a twin engine aircraft
it was a bomb

>Jordan
>Jordan
>Belarus

fucking americans

BELARUSE
E
L
A
R
U
S
E

not him
over 90% of those are in nigger shitholes, which means most of us don't give a fuck
the ghettos in USA are literally warzone-tier

Tourists dipshit.

I like how they like to shoot people in summer time.

Bolan got Belarused

haha

niggers hate the cold

I blame Greeks

>it's mostly happening in specific areas of the cities in majority by a certain minority so it doesn't count

Why do burgers think this is any sort of reasonable counter argument.
People are shot, these are mass shottings and you have a lot of them regardless of who pulls the trigger.

well people do still ride horses so I don't see what point you're trying to make.

most of eastern europe has a higher homicide rate than USA
does this make europe less safe than USA?

It's more of a case of who gets shot imo.

No one cares as long as it's contained to an area they never have to visit ever.

AI cars wouldn't stop hobby/sport driving just like cars didn't kill horseriding.

>Parts of Africa are safer than the US

>Nigger scum killing each other
I see nothing wrong with that

It doesn't really matter regardless. Saftey is more often than not a precautionary thing. You're going to be in danger in any country if you stupidly go to places that are dangerous.

>2010
Now look at current Egypt

No, this is where I get my dr.peper.

>nigs keeping their population in check
>bad

because USA isn't a barren frozen tundra with 5 million people

W E W

Why doesn't Taiwan exist?

there's literally nothing wrong with doing a sick ass loop dee loop

>when foreigners try to tell your country how to do things

>Why doesn't Taiwan exist?

Because they believe in freedom and not communist tyranny.

Still the rest of North Africa....minus Libya

I don't think actual refugees have the money to book a plane
Also, has there been any proofs that it was a terrorist attack ?