Italians are cucks... especially the younger ones

Here a series of polls about immigration in Italy, italians are not what they used to be, in the past they knew what to do about it now they are just spinless faggots.

>52% of italians says that the illegalls have to be welcomed

Italy is the new Sweden.

termometropolitico.it/1218136_sondaggi-politici-immigrazione-emergenza-profughi-isis-frontiere-libera-circolazione.html

They have to be welcomed, but they didn't say where. I guess half of them want to offer them to Germany since they love Kebabs semen so much

kek, did mario stole your pizza ? Let them do let them do.....
>jewishsmile.jpg

>They have to be welcomed
In a death camp, yes.

Mario was a good plumber in the past, now he became a smug idiot.

Who cares, I can't tell any difference between Italians and Syrians anyway. But with Scandinavia/Germany, the difference is enormous.

Fuck off redditor scum

Please excume my fellow countrymen , he's having a redpill overdose since the Paris attacks.

Can't help but notice a lot of people are being quite mean in this thread, and would prefer it if you could be a little nicer. Thanks.

>Being such a cuck

Will you feel the need to apologize if I fuck your mum ?

Just give me a neo christian exmuslim cute middle eastern gf already. Is it too much to ask, cruel world?

Of you course because I would have to tell you you got AIDS

>accepting that your country will be overrun by niggers and arabs

You are worse than Sweden, your roman ancestors are really disappointed by your behaviour.

>Homosexual from Africa spotted

Europe is long since dead, I'm not surprised by anything like this anymore.

>implying a muzz would convert to something other than barbarism.
Try again, garusso.

that's insane

Roman faggots were not my ancestors, fuck those latin niggers. I am greek and I say: give me a North african gf now!

>Greeks were the one involved in pedo homosexual behaviour

>homosexual behaviour
gustoso

France also isn't very good at keeping immigrants out. Hope this will go back to what it should be

Great solution

>1008 people used for the poll
My perception is that it's not really indicative of what the Italians actually feel, but I could be wrong of course.

>france

if you have more than 800 people a poll is indicative for the population of the entire world actually

Stfu

What if these 1000 people are all from Emilia or Tuscany?

then you're a fraudster and shouldn't be conducting polls

Maybe some of them said they were agree because they were afraid of being called racist, in Spain happens the same, views towards immigrants/refugees are extremely positive and I don't believe so.

More interesting would be: which anti-immigration/anti-muslim parties are there in Italy and where are they in the polls?

Mangia la merda :DDDDD

I bet it's more or less the same everywhere in Europe

it's just youngsters having more leftist ideas, they'll eventually grow up as it happened with the hippies