Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EJIQv6lKoE
youtube.com/watch?v=1Qhy2wK151g
youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4
youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA
youtu.be/muqM4rV7ovM
youtube.com/watch?v=kskU-yZc_yo
youtube.com/watch?v=1tUQ70-Ngz0
standard.co.uk/news/london/the-jihadi-training-camp-right-in-the-heart-of-london-a3249941.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oriental girls

i'd look like that if i lost some weight

james rolfe is the last person who deserved all the shit being thrown his way
poor guy ;_;

twice

it's alright though because I'm fairly sure she's in love with me as well

gids

charli

Say NO to anime.

Bank holiday tomorrow

back from work

Kyary

That's Cambodia lad who is on tour, not OG Thailad (or bizarro Thailad).

have done

If we vote in, we're admitting that - as a majority - we are a country of weak people, capable of being scared into surrendering our democratic rights, our dignity and our sovreignty to an unelected foreign power. We know that we are having laws proposed by a council without our democratic authority, that the collective will of the rest of Europe is being forced upon us, that they as a group may steal our resources and shame our people, and we consent to it because we're afraid. That in the eyes of the British people, a small amount of economic benefit is worth more than the collective struggle and sacrifice of the thousands who came before us. That the blood spilled carving out this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England was all for naught. That those who strived to make the world a better place, and to make Britain a strong country, an independent country, a country to lead the world were wrong, and that her destiny was servitude. That those who value courage are in the minority, and those that would rather be safe than glorious are the majority.

Those who would rather have safety than glory deserve neither.

I planned on joining the RAF after university, but if we vote in I simply can't bring myself to do it. I would not be fighting for Britain, I would be putting my life on the line for a weak people and a rotten shell of a country. For an undemocratic, sinister, overreaching union that snuffed out the ancient flame of Europe. I'd genuinely be lost in the world. My identity as a British citizen is a large part of myself, and a point of personal pride. If we do consign ourselves to being a servile, pathetic federal state then I can identify no more with this new "Britain" than I can with Venezuala.

Scotland bf is back from work lads

don't presume to belittle me

But even so, rare for you to be posting

>got it for a pound at Bagder's
fuck sake, lad, Amazon ripped me off £2.80

tfw no sexy paki bf

>eating chocolate hobnobs for breakfast at 6pm

where did life go so wrong?

You'll never catch me flying in one of those bloody things

exceptional post

make my post into a meme thailad

do we not vote in the European elections then?

what time did you go to bed last cycle?

anybody watching NASA?
or am I the most autistic person here

Currently in the London Borough of Bexley

gay

Yeah, just watching youtube videos etc.

I fucking LOVE science

shut the fuck up

What's wrong with enjoying anime?
Speaking of which, Kuromukuro airs soon.

>NASA
FOY

Those pakis look pretty white-ish to me

>Body Type: Prefer Not to Say
>Has a bikini pic

Why

Find him

tell him I said hello

youtube.com/watch?v=_EJIQv6lKoE

no you

I like it. It makes the left look utterly fucking insane because he's just a mild-mannered young father in his own corner of the internet talking to his own fans and then just gets absolutely fucking ravaged by a rabid mob frothing at the mouth for him saying "I won't watch a movie". Plus, it's brought a bunch of his old fans back to his channel in defence of him, so he's going to be getting a lot of supportive comments and emails, plus more traffic and therefore more money. James wins.

post music you unironically enjoy listening to

youtube.com/watch?v=1Qhy2wK151g
mine

>mouthing along to song lyrics
>comes to a a quiet part with just vocals
>hear myself and realise I've been making weird high pitched noises the whole time

youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4

never 4get

because fuck you thats why

European parliament can't propose legislation, the commission does, it's a rubberstamp body.

about 7am

charging people to hose down their wheelie bins seems to be the easiest job I know of.

Rude

me getting excited about jrock

Can't wait until I have my drivers license and I never need to get in a car again. It's just pissing me off now, and the lessons are cutting into my drinking time

>browse tinder
>reject everyone
>like two or three birds astronomically out of my league
>complain I never get matches

this is a business idea btw

>americans boil water in the microwave

describe a normal day for you

thailad's a fucking weeb

What's happening?

Badger's has a one pound box of legendary occasional good finds, though they do tempt me a little to far with the odd book (£70 for a copy of Wellington's Dispatches from 1860). Still 2.80 is still good mate.

the EU commission drafts legislation and then the EU parliament votes on it, same as how the UK civil service drafts our legislation and then our parliament and house of lords vote on it

jheez

youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA

fund it

fuckrunts

Except MPs can introduce bills personally, which MEPs cannot do.

I neeeed a black wife lads

>Simpsons look more green than Yellow

youtu.be/muqM4rV7ovM

richie's fucking mental, lads

twitch /naspeedrunnerassembly

playing dark souls atm

Fucked my interview lads.

moving to hertfordshire

well I'm not working at the moment so I don't do much, get up, go on Sup Forums, watch some random things on youtube, go buy food when I need to

If the weather's nice I'll go out and meet friends

It's only in the last few days that I fucked my sleeping pattern up again, before I was getting up about 11 every day

>join tinder
>make a fake profile of a really attractive, outgoing, desirable person
>accept everyone
>wait a few hours
>send them all a message saying "haha sorry meat to swipe left"

moving to scotland

why?

How do people make your money?

i feel like making a pasta bake

moving in with the bf

bit mean

alri
I'm on it

In a printer

youtube.com/watch?v=kskU-yZc_yo

Post replies

where abouts

you fucked it lad

Hmmm

Now eating a ham sandwich but the ham was drenched in freezer water because my fridge is fucked, if I get sick I'll know why

Bring back the black and tans

youtube.com/watch?v=1tUQ70-Ngz0

OMG so true!

legally grey areas

today i finally got the tell this little fake ass friend to legit go fuck herself she's such a cunt and is full of internalised misogyny i supported her for years and she's never even recognised my struggle and she's the most narcissistic rude now turned racist and meninist

MEPs ask the commission to draft legislation

>sick

fuck off yank

Well done.
Go for it
The magic 8Ball says "this may end in tragedy"
Better luck next time
Nice

fine, ill

iktfb

youll what?

Mentally Unstable Owner Stands Up To Chef Ramsay

>ass

fuck off yank

>sick
FOY

Are you still a communist or nah?

handsome clean-shirted normie cunt in his nice kitchen with his expensive looking whisky that he hasn't even drained yet

Fucking bug bite on my elbow

hehehehe coughed a spazzy laugh at that

standard.co.uk/news/london/the-jihadi-training-camp-right-in-the-heart-of-london-a3249941.html