How do you treat woman in your cunt?

How do you treat woman in your cunt?
Do you go dutch or pay everything for your gf?
In this case, your status is student above 18.

men pay for every expense. hooray for machism

Pay for everything. I don't know if that is normal though, I have only been on two dates with one girl in my life.

At least in the rural regions the men is always the head of the house

men pay for everything

>your woman
got me good there

Go dutch.

>apply double blue force field to protect your ears and brains from her horseshit

kek

>u-um yeah, split the bill in t-two
t. beta male

I either pay or she does. Splitting the bill is just retarded and over complicates things, and makes you look like a fucking kike. Only reason I would go Dutch is if I know I'm never seeing her again

We split the bill. Fuck that i ain't paying all that shit alone.

>Splitting the bill is just retarded and over complicates things
Are you saying that dividing by two is complicated?

>dividing by two
I usually drink and eat much more than a girl.

Then again I should be more culturally sensitive. You're probably used to feeding landwhales.

The tradition of men paying everything for their women doesnt come from that men are to serve women; it comes from back in the day women not being simply allowed to own anything. So whenever youre paying the bill youre asserting your patriarchal dominance over this girl as her provider and lifeline in the old world where womens rights was a joke and where she woulnt even exist without a man taking pity on her

Or you're generous enough to don't let her waste money...
Nigga males are made to be dominant over women and other males, men work harder to have more valuable materials so they can give the woman a better standard of living, we waste more shit trying to impress women and men. Were women like to have makeup and nice clothes we want good houses and cars, not that we all are this way but most of us are. It's not patriarchy, it's nature.
Nigga chill

to me its more about self-respect, my dignity would feel tainted if i ever let a women pay for me

I went out with 2 different German girls and both paid for everything, is this a coincidence or a German thing?

It was probably a pity thing m8

I want women to pay for me, but I'm not enough attractive.

>paying for women

Avoiding as usual.

I don't have this problem

Congrats :D

She seems willing to pay her half, but if I 'm taking her somewhere, it's on me.